Einherjer (viking metal, Norvège)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouvel album d'Einherjer

Message par Pierre »

Les Norvégiens vont sortir leur premier album depuis sept ans :viking:

Reunited Norwegian "Viking metal" pioneers EINHERJER have issued the following update:

"2009 has been a good year for EINHERJER. We did some great festivals, with Wacken Open Air as the definitive highlight. We got great response and we had a great time. We also spent most of 2009 to write new material and now it's time to bring to the production to the next phase.

"EINHERJER will enter Studio Borealis in January to start recording the new, yet-untitled album. This will be our first album in seven years.

"The last EINHERJER album was 'Blot', released by Tabu Recordings in 2003."

Often cited as the leading "viking metal" act, Haugesund-based EINHERJER released several albums and EPs (1994's "Aurora Borealis" EP, 1995's "Leve Vikingånden", 1996's "Dragons of the North", 1997's "Far Far North" EP, 1998's "Odin Owns Ye All", 2000's "Norwegian Native Art" and 2003's "Blot") before folding in May of 2004..
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

très bonne nouvelle !
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'album "Norrøn" est sorti en 2011, voici "Av oss, for oss" qui sort le 27 octobre chez Indie Recordings :

Il est en écoute intégrale ICI

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce vieux groupe de viking metal a réenregistré son premier album de 1996 :
The album Dragons Of The North was originally released in 1996. 20 years later, Einherjer presents you Dragons Of The North XX, the re-recorded version of a cult classic for the older generation, and a hidden gem for new fans of Viking metal. It will be out on November 25th via Indie Recordings. Enjoy their new video by Costin Chioreanu for the title track right now!

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Autre morceau réenregistré, dans une version live (qualité pro) :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

While winter storms are coming, Haugesund's native heathens Einherjer bring you music which you can now hear below. The folk metal band is premiering their new single and state-of-the-art music video for "Ballad Of The Swords". The video and illustrations are done by incredibly talented Costin Chioreanu. The track appears on Dragons Of The North XX, the re-recorded version of the classic originally released in 1996.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

9ème album :
Viking metal veterans EINHERJER have carried out their vision for more than two decades. The band was there when Norwegian extreme metal grew forth and took shape as an enormous cultural export.

Only four years after their masterpiece "Av Oss, For Oss" and two years after "Dragons Of The North XX", the band will release its ninth full-length album, titled "Norrøne Spor", on November 9. The disc's first single and music video, "Spre Vingene", can be seen below.

EINHERJER's Norse heritage is a phenomenon that reaches far beyond what one can hear alone. It is an amalgamation of the mystique and sagas of old, of songs and poems, of woodcutting and sword grinding and the vikings merciless way of life. It's a cultural patchwork that fills the consciousness with the brutal majesty of the Nordic nature, the elemental strain, of mighty longships plowing the black seas to reach unknown shores. The wisdom of the gods and their Valhalla. Of cultural encounters and trade. Of violence and brutality. Of tough men in a tough time. Their hometown Haugesund also rings with historic sound, and from their own shores on the west coast of Norway the influence of the Vikings stretched towards the sea and the world beyond. The adventurers, pioneers, poets and craftsmen have inspired EINHERJER to go their own way. The Vikings' courage and boldness have inspired us to never compromise EINHERJER's vision, a vision that is a unique, self-made, original and modern interpretation of our mighty Nordic heritage.

EINHERJER vocalist and bassist Frode Glesnes commented: "Classic EINHERJER meets the future and the past. No, we have not returned to our roots. That's a way overused cliché and it always calls for bullshit. We have simply written and arranged more stuff together.

"On our last few albums we have written songs separately; this time we've looked at what happens when Gerhard and me are in a room together.

"We still have a firm grip on what EINHERJER is all about. That will never change.

"Here is 10 new songs that any heathen metalhead should be able to love and appreciate. No bullshit, just 10 great metal songs."

He added about the single: "New EINHERJER single. It always feels good to release something new, but this time we've fuckin' nailed it! Can't wait to present the whole album."

Track listing:

01. The Spirit OF A Thousand Years
02. Mine Våpen Mine Ord
03. Fra Konge Te Narr
04. Kill The Flame
05. Mot Vest
06. Spre Vingene
07. The Blood Song
08. Døden Tar Ingen Fangar
09. Tapt Uskyld
10. Av Djupare Røtter

EINHERJER is:

Frode Glesnes - guitar, bass, vocals
Gerhard Storesund - drums, samples
Aksel Herløe - guitar, backing vocals
Ole Sønstabø - lead guitar

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Norse metal legends, Einherjer, have released a second single, the live version of “Far Far North”, cut from their upcoming live album, Norse And Dangerous (Live... From The Land Of Legends), out August 5 via Napalm Records. The album is available in vinyl (strictly limited to 300 copies) and digital formats.

Norse And Dangerous (Live... From The Land Of Legends) not only includes songs from North Star (2021), but beautifully sums up Einherjer’s discography. “Far Far North” was originally released in 1997, and in its dark, gritty live form, shines in a new light – digging deep down into nearly 30 years of band history. Featuring powerful vocals, heavy guitar riffs and remarkable solos, the single only hints at what more the new live album has to offer.

Norse And Dangerous (Live... From The Land Of Legends) was recorded in the band’s hometown of Haugesund in February of last year at their North Star album release shows, and follows the release of said full length, which was acclaimed both by fans and media alike.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre