Wolfheart (dark / death mélodique, Finlande)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est le groupe de Tuomas Saukkonen, l'ancien leader de Black Sun Aeon.
Wolfheart sortira son album le 3 Mars 2017 via le label Spinefarm Records. Il se nomme Tyhjyys (« vide » en finnois)

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La suite, avec un clip glacial!
Finnish metallers WOLFHEART will release their long-awaited fourth full-length studio album, "Constellation Of The Black Light", on September 28 via Napalm Records.

WOLFHEART's music embraces the sheer force and beauty of Finnish nature with fiery passion. After the success of their first three albums that all hit the Top 10 in the Finnish album charts, among them their last album, "Tyhjyys", which charted in Switzerland as well, the time has come to unleash the next masterpiece of raw winter metal! "Constellation Of The Black Light" comes with seven tracks that dive headfirst into black metal, nordic death metal, soaring melodies and complex arrangements.

Comments WOLFHEART leader Tuomas Saukkonen on the new album: "Determination and perseverance were the key points in the making this album while conquering obstacle after obstacle during the process of recordings while coldness and beauty of winter were the themes where the music was born.

"This is definitely a triumph in WOLFHEART career and one of the biggest battles won in my personal career. I could not be more satisfied with the result, and with new label and management behind us, we are headstrong to stay in the bath of victories."

"Constellation Of The Black Light" track listing:

01. Everlasting Fall
02. Breakwater
03. The Saw
04. Forge With Fire
05. Defender
06. Warfare
07. Valkyrie

WOLFHEART will support CARACH ANGREN on a North American tour beginning in late September.

WOLFHEART is:

Tuomas Saukkonen: Guitar, Vocals
Mika Lammassaari: Lead guitar
Joonas Kauppinen: Drums
Lauri Silvonen: Bass, backing vocals

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Finnish melodic death metal frontrunners, Wolfheart, have proven themselves to be one of metal’s most captivating acts of northern heritage and one of the fastest rising bands in the international melodic death metal scene. Over the course of the last two years alone, the band has remained relentless with the release of their highly acclaimed full-length, Wolves Of Karelia (2020) and the Skull Soldiers EP (2021), gaining massive praise from fans and press alike with their icy tales of battle and triumph.

Now, the band is thrilled announce the upcoming release of their triumphant next album, King Of The North, out September 16 via Napalm Records. The nine-track offering picks up right where their last two releases left off – taking every aspect of their trademark blend of colossal melodies, earth-shaking vocals, gripping lyricism and driving rhythms to searing new levels.

With their first new single from King Of The North, “Ancestor”, and its accompanying video, Wolfheart join forces with none other than the legendary Jesse Leach of Killswitch Engage. “Ancestor” is the album’s most frostbitten anthem, unleashing Wolfheart’s acclaimed brand of crushing blast beasts and cutting-edge vocal performances. King Of The North will unlock new levels in the ever-growing legacy of Wolfheart.

Wolfheart’s Tuomas Saukkonen about the new single: "Finnish mythology is full of nordic gods, tales and beliefs, but there is only one king of the forest. And because of that, a song about this feared and honored beast is an ideal first single. Musically diverse from blast beats to majestic chorus with legendary Jesse Leach, bringing the song onto a whole new level and lyrically diving deep into the album’s theme."

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre