Destruction - Thrash Anthems II

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il s'agit du deuxième volet de réenregistrement de vieux titres du groupe.
German thrashers DESTRUCTION have launched a PledgeMusic pre-order campaign in support of their upcoming album, "Thrash Anthems II".

A leader in direct-to-fan platforms, PledgeMusic allows artists to get more personal with their fans, offering pledgers updates straight from the band and items not available anywhere else.

The follow-up to 2007's "Thrash Anthems", the new album will re-animate another batch of classics, including "United By Hatred", "Confused Mind" and "The Ritual".

For "Thrash Anthems II", DESTRUCTION is calling on their loyal fans through PledgeMusic to help them create the record and contribute to the band's epic history.

Pledgers who pre-order the album will receive an AccessPass which will give them early access to a digital download of the full album before anyone else; plus exclusive updates, behind-the-scenes content, and sneak peeks into the recording process available only through PledgeMusic. Fans will also be able to pledge on special merchandise and one-of-a-kind experiences. These include: a signed set list; handwritten lyric sheet; a signed pressing of the original vinyl; dinner with the band; the opportunity to attend a live rehearsal or stop by the studio for a day; an original stage backdrop; a signed Ibanez Destroyer Bass from 1985; and many more.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/destru ... cc6YO26.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cracked Brain (sans Schmier donc à la base) est représenté :
German thrash metal veterans DESTRUCTION will release their new "best-of-old-school" album, "Thrash Anthems II", on November 10 via Nuclear Blast.

A decade ago, DESTRUCTION proved how successful re-recording some of their timeless classics and re-imagining history could be. The follow-up to 2007's "Thrash Anthems" is ready to rock the metal world and shows how fans can be part of both a band's history and future. For "Thrash Anthems II", DESTRUCTION called upon on their loyal fans through PledgeMusic to help them create the record and contribute to the band's epic history.

DESTRUCTION bassist/vocalist Schmier states: "As it is a part of our past to relaunch classic songs from our history with a fresh face and we had many demands on a 'Thrash Anthems' continuation, we decided to do a second part of this re-animation of classic '80s DESTRUCTION material.

"For us, it was important to choose the tracks with the fans and first when Nuclear Blast did not wanna do the album, we decided to do a pledge campaign to raise the fonds for the production together with the diehards.

"To make a long story short, we know not everybody will like these new versions of those thrash evergreens (just listen to the originals then) but it was an important task for us to keep them alive for a whole new generation of metalheads that love those fresh and brutal new recordings.

"We are very happy now that our label is finally releasing this collection of thrash classics. The vibe on this record is so vicious, non-commercial and has this '80s feeling with a even more aggressive edge, and that is was made our thrash so special, in the good old days and now!"

"Thrash Anthems II" track listing:

01. Confused Mind
02. Black Mass
03. Frontbeast
04. Dissatisfied Existence
05. United By Hatred
06. The Ritual
07. Black Death
08. The Antichrist
09. Confound Games
10. Ripping You Off Blind
11. Satan's Vengeance
12. Holiday in Cambodia (DEAD KENNEDYS cover) (bonus track)

This stunning artwork was created by acclaimed Hungarian artist Gyula Havancsak, who has also created artwork for ANNIHILATOR, GRAVE DIGGER, STRATOVARIUS, TANKARD and many more.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/destru ... EMRWLi5.99
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Moi j aime bien les anciennes versions elles ont l énergie la pêche un feeling 80
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

metalrunner a écrit :Moi j aime bien les anciennes versions elles ont l énergie la pêche un feeling 80
Elles sont largement meilleures
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

l'elbum qui sert a rien et vu les titres proposés on oubliera
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

ça sent la loose et ça me fait penser qu'il faut que j'achète leur dernier vrai disque mais l'envie me manque :lol:
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

under attack ? franchement je l'ai trouvé pas terrible tout comme la majorité des opus du groupe depuis l'album "The antichrist"
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur batteur quitte le groupe pour se consacrer à sa famille :
Longtime DESTRUCTION drummer Wawrzyniec "Vaaver" Dramowicz has commented on his decision to leave the band at the end of March due to family reasons.

He says in a statement: "It is never easy to make hard decisions. It is time for me to part ways with DESTRUCTION — the band that has hosted me for nearly a decade; my brothers, my best buddies. Above all, these guys are great musicians that I have enjoyed countless performances with.

"Eight years with DESTRUCTION means more than words can describe. We shared the stage more than 500 times, travelled to the moon and back at least twice! It is time to drift my career towards more calm waters which surround my family. At the same time, DESTRUCTION needs to explore new exciting and challenging stages of their career.

"I would like to thank Schmier and Mike for giving me the opportunity to be a part of DESTRUCTION. I tried my best to enhance the band's sound and groove with my skills. I could see the fans' reactions around the world that came to the gigs and the signing sessions with tears in their eyes… just happy to see the band they had listened to since the beginning of the '80s. It has been a truly unforgettable experience! I wish you guys all the best. I know you will find the right replacement with the skills and dedication that you deserve for your incredible band.

"I am not quitting my profession either. It is just a change in life that we all sometimes go through and have to adjust to new circumstances. Hope we meet again one day or night on your rough DESTRUCTION seas!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Randy Black (Annihilator, Primal Fear) est le nouveau bourrin :
German thrash metal legends DESTRUCTION have officially welcomed Randy Black (ANNIHILATOR, PRIMAL FEAR) into the fold, after a gruelling probation that involved an extensive tour and many shows around the globe.

Randy will make his official debut as the band's new drummer at the Wacken Open Air festival on August 3.

DESTRUCTION bassist/vocalist Schmier states: "Many years ago, when Randy was still with PRIMAL FEAR and we were looking for a drummer, it was the first time we talked about DESTRUCTION's open drummer seat. But we did not wanna approach them at that time because of his obligation with good friends. Some years later he filled in for Vaaver on the American tour with SEPULTURA because Vaaver became a father again at that time. So it was obvious for me to pass the baton to Randy first this time. And he blew us all away with his tight, groovy and over-the-top drumming. He's also a very cool Canadian lad that lives in Germany for many years now — so it was a perfect match right away! Hell-come on board buddy!"

Guitar player Mike adds: "It's surely not easy to replace an outstanding drummer like Vaaver! But the show must go on, and Randy kicks in like a motherfucker... solid, groovy, heavy, humble.... He's on fire! Get prepared, my friends…"

Randy said: "After a recent successful tour of Asia, Australia and a handful of great festival shows, I'm very happy to announce my position as the new drummer for the thrash metal legends DESTRUCTION!

"35 years running! Try to wrap your head around that!

"I'm looking forward to continuing the DESTRUCTION legacy together with Schmier and Mike, including plans of recording a kick-ass new CD and touring the planet. I'm chomping at the bit to get out there and thrash for all you crazy metalheads on the road soon!"
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Ça va ils perdent pas au change a voir au killfest :bang: :bang: :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils repassent à 2 guitaristes :

German thrash metal veterans DESTRUCTION have recruited Damir Eskic as their second guitarist. Damir is a Swiss guitar player of Bosnian decent who works as a guitar teacher, himself being a former pupil of Tommy Vetterli (CORONER). He also plays in a heavy metal band called GOMORRA and previously contributed three solos to DESTRUCTION's 2016 album "Under Attack".

A short video in which the members of DESTRUCTION properly introduce their latest addition can be seen below.

Frontman Schmier comments: "Yes — we finally did it again!

"For many years we've been talking about this, but we needed the right guy! Damir Eskic is now that dude! He is a super-skilled player and also a good friend of the band. He will surely make some jaws drop and pay tribute to the history of DESTRUCTION, as he is also a fan of our music!

"To be a trio was a special thing for us that we did with pride for many years but also DESTRUCTION had a period where we were a four-piece with a second guitar. Now it was the right time to get that option back!

"We know there are many fans out there that have been waiting a long time for this.

"We have composed and recorded the whole new album with two guitars and, of course, this will make us an even more intense live act and give us the chance to play songs again that we've not been able to play for many years… Exciting times ahead!

"Let's call this a reinvention!

"With Randy Black on the drums and Damir Eskic on the lead guitar, we have the fresh blood in the band that is sometimes needed to reach new goals, it will keep the thrash machine strong and ready for new adventures!

"See you all on the road soon. The new record is coming on August 8th via Nuclear Blast!"
Répondre