Rhapsody of Fire : réenregistrements, nouveau line-up

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

A peine ont-ils remplacé Fabio, que Rhapsody of Fire se lancent dans le réenregistrement de chansons des 5 premières années de Rhapsody. Ils ont été vexés par la tournée "oldies" de Luca Turilli et Fabio? :D
After announcing their new line-up recently (the addition of new vocalist Giacomo Voli and drummer Manu Lotter), Italian symphonic power metal kings Rhapsody Of Fire are now working on their upcoming release, which will be a 75 minutes long album revisiting a selection of songs written and produced during the 5 first years of the Rhapsody Era (1997-2002). 14 epic tracks completely re-recorded! All drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, vocals, epic choirs, opera choirs, and numerous classical instruments have been recorded already.

"To re-record old historic tracks is not that common among bands because there is probably a lack of self-confidence or because, for some musicians and fans, what is part of the past should not be touched. We do not agree," Alex Staropoli says.

"We already had the chance to listen to some rough mixes and we can clearly say that the result goes far beyond any bright expectations. The result is just fantastic. We can't wait to start the mix!"

The album will be released during Spring with the exact release date and album title to be announced soon. The album will be mixed by Seeb Levermann (Orden Ogan).
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ils ont l'air pas contents... et/ou shootés :lol:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les détails, sortie 26 mai :
A legend continues. Italian symphonic power metal kings Rhapsody Of Fire have re-recorded their biggest classic songs of the "Rhapsody" years (1997 - 2002) with their new line-up. Mixed and mastered by Greenman Studios - Sebastian "Seeb" Levermann (Orden Ogan), Legendary Years will be out on May 26th, available as digipak CD and limited edition colored double gatefold vinyl.

Pre-order here if you want it.

AFM Records said: "After wandering in darkness, the doors of fire are finally opened. Beyond those doors, an epic travel begins through the legendary songs written through 1997 and 2002 that made Rhapsody Of Fire what they are today. Same tales, different storytellers, Legendary Years is an album that aims to give a new dimension to the band's history. In other words: another look, another sound flowing from the deep source of ROF's identity."

Legendary Years tracklist:

01. Dawn Of Victory
02. Knightrider Of Doom
03. Flames Of Revenge
04. Beyond The Gates Of Infinity
05. Land Of Immortals
06. Emerald Sword
07. Legendary Tales
08. Dargor, Shadowlord Of The Black Mountain
09. When Demons Awake
10. Wings Of Destiny
11. Riding The Winds Of Eternity
12. The Dark Tower Of Abyss
13. Holy Thunderforce
14. Rain Of A Thousand Flames
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Si quelqu'un voit la différence avec la version d'origine (sur Power of the Dragonflame), qu'il se signale :D

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sur ce "classique" du premier album de Rhapsody, on note un peu plus de nuances, mais ça reste léger a priori.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ça enchaine :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album.
Italian symphonic power metal kings RHAPSODY OF FIRE will release their new album, "The Eighth Mountain", on February 22, 2019. The disc will be the band's first collection of brand new material to feature vocalist Giacomo Voli and drummer Manu Lotter, who joined RHAPSODY OF FIRE in 2016.

The track listing for the disc is as follows:

01. Abyss Of Pain
02. Seven Heroic Deeds
03. Master Of Peace
04. Rain Of Fury
05. White Wizard
06. Warrior Heart
07. The Courage To Forgive
08. March Against The Tyrant
09. Clash Of Times
10. The Legend Goes On
11. The Wind, The Rain And The Moon
12. Tales Of A Hero's Fate

RHAPSODY OF FIRE will perform in more than 17 cities all around Europe in February and March with as-yet-unannounced special guests.

The band's latest release was 2017's "Legendary Years", a compilation album featuring re-recorded versions of songs from "The Emerald Sword Saga", a five-concept-album-long story started on RHAPSODY's first album "Legendary Tales" in 1997 and concluded on "Power Of The Dragonflame" in 2002.

Asked how he chose Giacomo Voli to be the replacement for RHAPSODY OF FIRE's longtime singer Fabio Lione, keyboardist Alessandro "Alex" Staropoli said: "I saw Giacomo performing on TV. I felt he was surely a person I wanted to meet. I contacted him to sing and to gather singers for the epic choir recordings for our latest studio album, 'Into The Legend'. So I finally had the pleasure to meet and work with him for the first time back then. He is one of the sweetest guys I've ever meet. I feel truly blessed. After Fabio left, I immediately thought about Giacomo and called him up. I am very satisfied. As a producer, I tend to push people to their limits and I have to say Giacomo reacted quite well, very professional and dedicated. I am the main composer of RHAPSODY OF FIRE, but lately I have worked with my brother Manuel Staropoli as well, and, of course, also with Roby De Micheli, both for the electric guitar side and for some songwriting. Roby has a lot of talent for guitar riffs especially and I really like to enrich our music with heavy riffs. Said that, I always leave the door open to someone's ideas. So, if Giacomo comes with an idea that literally shocks and excites me, well, that would be great, of course. I'm doing this music genre for more than two decades, so I can openly say that I exactly know what I am doing; I can recognize a great idea that would perfectly fit for this band when I hear it."

Regarding how he writes RHAPSODY OF FIRE songs, Staropoli said: "When I write for RHAPSODY OF FIRE, I often imagine movie landscapes, or natural scenarios. I was born in Trieste, Italy, a beautiful town where mother nature was really generous. We have the sea, the mountains, lakes, rivers, lots of caves and by driving just a few hours we can reach the alps. Trieste is a dream town and all those natural elements are always with me everywhere I go. So my sources of inspiration are strongly radicated in me. I have to sit in my studio, alone, and play my piano keys. Usually I never play randomly, I prefer to sit down with a specific idea and a goal to reach, then the notes come smoothly and fluent. I just do it."

Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Il n'y a pas de dragon sur la pochette. Je boycotte.

Tout se perd putain...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Achille a écrit :
06 déc. 2018, 09:11
Il n'y a pas de dragon sur la pochette. Je boycotte.

Tout se perd putain...
T'emballe pas, il est sûrement dans la grotte comme dans le Hobbit!
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Rhapsody of Fire : réenregistrements, nouveau line-up

Message par Everflow »

Un nouvel EP avec notamment une version d'une chanson en français.
While waiting for the next full length effort, Rhapsody Of Fire are excited to announce the release of a brand new EP, entitled I'll Be Your Hero, on June 4th. It includes many unreleased tracks as well as a new single and a couple of live versions.

The band states: "We are incredibly excited to announce the release of a brand new Rhapsody Of Fire EP entitled I'll Be Your Hero. The EP will include many unreleased tracks including a brand new single from our upcoming studio album Glory For Salvation, a re-recording of "Where Dragons Fly", two live performances recorded during 'The Eighth Mountain Tour' and three different language adaptations of the ballad "The Wind, The Rain And The Moon". "I'll Be Your Hero" is a magnificent and powerful song that we can't wait to share with all our fans."

EP track listing:

01. I'll Be Your Hero (Single Version)
02. Where Dragons Fly (Re-recording)
03. Rain Of Fury (Live)
04. The Courage To Forgive (Live)
05. The Wind, The Rain And The Moon
06. Sin Un Adios
07. Senza Un Addio
08. La Force De Me Battre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Ce sont des poètes tu sens le travail sur les lyrics. :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Rhapsody of Fire : réenregistrements, nouveau line-up

Message par Everflow »

L'album.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Frank Hammer
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Frank Hammer »

Je l'avais pré-commandé, mais j'ai annulé.

Vraiment pas folichon en fait...
Je viens de réaliser que le nouveau chanteur m'insupporte ; ce ton un peu plaintif-tata, ça me crispe... Et oui je m'en rend compte après avoir écouté pas mal de fois The Eight Moutains et l'EP I'll Be Your Hero (vieux motard que jamais) -> bref, ces deux albums vont partir dans la case "revente".

Pour revenir aux nouveaux titres, c'est vraiment du minimum syndicale - on ne retient presque rien.

Finalement Rhapsody, je m'arrête à "Into The Legend" : les deux albums qui ont suivi le départ de Turilli n'était pas des chef-d'oeuvres, mais l'écoute a toujours procuré un certain plaisir (et puis Fabio Lione quoi...).
Je mets les pieds où je veux, et c'est souvent dans la gueule!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau single, en avance du troisième album de la saga en cours :
The band comments: "Dear fans and friends, we are releasing the first single that will be contained in our next and third studio album of our Nephilim Empire Saga. A lot of work has been done by every single band member, aiming to set the bar even higher. 'Kreel's Magic Staff' represents the beginning of an orchestral sonic journey, that will take you right in our fantasy world once again."
Frank Hammer
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Frank Hammer »

Ca passe bien... J'ai trouvé un petit côté (mais petit hein) "Blind Guardian" sur le refrain (sur la partie "Sounds like a miracle").

On verra la suite.

D'ailleurs je suis un peu revenu sur mon avis avec ce nouveau chanteur ; The Eights Moutains est pas si mal :)
Je mets les pieds où je veux, et c'est souvent dans la gueule!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La suite en mai.
Symphonic power metal masters, Rhapsody Of Fire, return with Challenge The Wind - the third part of their Nephilim saga - to be released on May 31 via AFM Records. Pre-order the album here, and watch a video for the title track, below.

Répondre