Cavalera Conspiracy - Psychosis

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

4ème album, annoncé (encore) très thrash :
Thrashers Cavalera Conspiracy have started revealing the first details about Pandemonium's follow-up album. Previously, the band confirmed that they were recording the new material and now we know that it will be called Psychosis. The upcoming record is set for release on November 17th, 2017 on Napalm Records and is produced by longtime friend Arthur Rizk in Phoenix, Arizona. Mark your calendars!

Max Cavalera told in a recent interview: "The album right now is finished. It was produced by Arthur Rizk, our friend and a great producer - an upcoming, underground producer. And he did a great job. I love the record. There are nine songs. We've got one song with Justin from Godflesh - just a great Nailbomb, Godflesh, Cavalera kind of song. The rest is all pure thrash madness. And we had it mastered a couple of days ago by Joel Grind from Toxic Holocaust; he mastered the album. And it's great, man. It's a beast of an album. I think a lot of people are are gonna be surprised when they hear it. It's, for me, the best of all the Cavalera albums, my favorite one. And it's got the same intensity and energy of the old stuff like Beneath The Remains and Arise. So a lot of people are gonna be happy to hear that."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Puisse gras cavalera dire vrai :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un petit extrait a été publié, je ne peux pas le recopier ici pour l'instant mais c'est brutalement thrash :
"Insane", a brand new song from CAVALERA CONSPIRACY, the band led by brothers and founding SEPULTURA members Max (also of SOULFLY) and Igor Cavalera, can be streamed on Spotify and Apple Music. A preview of the track is available below.

"Insane" is the opening song on CAVALERA CONSPIRACY's fourth album, "Psychosis", which will be released on November 17 via Napalm Records. The disc, which was produced by longtime friend Arthur Rizk, was recorded primarily at a studio in Phoenix, Arizona.

The cover artwork for "Psychosis" can be seen below.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Insane
02. Terror Tactics
03. Impalement Execution
04. Spectral War
05. Crom
06. Hellfire
07. Judas Pariah
08. Psychosis
09. Excruciating

Speaking to Metal Wani's Jake Patton, Max stated about the follow-up to 2014's "Pandemonium": "The album right now is finished. It was produced by Arthur Rizk, our friend and a great producer — an upcoming, underground producer. And he did a great job. I love the record. There are nine songs. We've got one song with Justin [Broadrick] from GODFLESH — just a great NAILBOMB, GODFLESH, CAVALERA kind of song. The rest is all pure thrash madness. And we had it mastered a couple of days ago by Joel Grind from TOXIC HOLOCAUST; he mastered the album. And it's great, man. It's a beast of an album. I think a lot of people are are gonna be surprised when they hear it. It's, for me, the best of all the CAVALERA albums, my favorite one. And it's got the same intensity and energy of the old stuff like [SEPULTURA's] 'Beneath The Remains' and 'Arise'. So a lot of people are gonna be happy to hear that."

Max also talked in more detail about the lyrical themes covered on the new CAVALERA CONSPIRACY disc. He said: "It's a bit… kind of like a mix. There's some stuff about what's going on right now, so there's some terrorist stuff in songs like 'Impalement Execution' and 'Terror Tactics' and 'Excruciating'. And there's some kind of fantasy stuff, like 'Crom', which is the father of Conan. That was a really fun song to make. We have a song called 'Insane' — it's about the state of the world, with Donald Trump and the bombings in England and France. And then, of course, there's an instrumental called 'Psychosis', which is the name of the album, which I think is cool, because I think it also reflects the state of mankind right now, the state of the world right now. It's pretty much psycho — we're living in a psycho age, with madness everywhere we go. The GODFLESH song is called 'Hellfire' — it's about drones. It was inspired by a movie called 'Eye In The Sky' and a movie called 'Good Kill', which is about drones and how people just sit in an air-conditioned office in Nevada and bomb people in Afghanistan and Pakistan with those crazy drones. It was a really cool song built around that, and I really love Justin from GODFLESH's vocals. He sings more in the line of the 'Streetcleaner' vocals from the early GODFLESH, so that came out really nice."

Asked if Max and Igor's recent tour on which they celebrated the twentieth anniversary of SEPULTURA's classic album "Roots" by performing the LP in its entirety influenced the musical content of the new CAVALERA CONSPIRACY material, Max said: "The 'Psychosis' song is very tribal. Some of the recordings were done with Igor in Uganda, in Africa. Igor went there for a thing he did with his wife, like helping people from Uganda, a humanitarian kind of thing. And he recorded a bunch of cool sounds when he was in Africa. So we created this kind of… almost like a voodoo, ambient kind of real tribal… It could have been on [SEPULTURA's] 'Roots'; this song could be on the 'Roots' album. It's got a really great buildup with the drums, and then it has real cool melodic guitars on it — almost like prog rock a little bit. It's kind of like the one 'off' song of the album that really is not like the rest of the record. But it's very cool, it's very tribal and definitely influenced by 'Roots'."

Igor told HeavyMetal.dk that it was "good" for him and Max to have Rizk involved with the new CAVALERA CONSPIRACY album because Arthur "is super passionate about music, the same way we are. So to have someone like him coming in and helping us with ideas and things like that, I think it's gonna surprise a lot of people, 'cause he understands a lot about what's going on today in music, and that's pretty cool — that exchange with us, with the old-school ideas with also someone that understands music right now. I'm far more excited than I've been in many years to put out a record like this. So I have to say I'm quite into it, what we're doing right now."

Max concurred, telling HeavyMetal.dk: "[Arthur] captured the classic Max and Igor in a way that's never really quite been captured before. It was always his objective from the beginning — he wanted to capture the soul of the brothers, and I think he did. I think it's quite amazing, looking back, that somebody can get that out of you after twenty-five years, man. That's awesome. But, like Igor said, there's a lot of noise also — between songs we're gonna hear all this kind of crazy just pure noise and heaviness, which is unheard of. So I'm very excited."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/listen ... pf2OfDD.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un peu générique mais efficace et indéniablement Sepultura :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Là encore des réminiscences Sepultura :

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Un mix entre nailbomb et la période arise et en plus un solo mélodique ce que ne fait plus kisser.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Max s'est remis à jouer de la guitare!
OK, à son niveau, c'est à dire pas bien haut, mais l'effort est louable et la setlist aussi, regardez donc :

Tracklist:
01. Beneath the Remains 0:15
02. Inner Self 5:00
03. Stronger Than Hate 10:12
04. Mass Hypnosis (not full) 13:02
05. Slaves of Pain 15:57
06. Primitive Future (not full) 19:54
07. Arise 21:25
08. Dead Embryonic Cells 24:55
09. Desperate Cry 29:45
10. Altered State 35:00
11. Infected Voice 42:44
12. Orgasmatron (Motörhead cover) 46:22
13. Ace of Spades (Motörhead cover) 51:00
14. Troops of Doom 54:08
15. Refuse/Resist 57:14
16. Roots Bloody Roots 1:01:06
17. Beneath the Remains / Arise 1:05:29
nunu
Disciple of the Watch
Disciple of the Watch

Message par nunu »

D'ailleurs dans les com de la vidéo ya un mec qui tres bien résumé le fait que max se soit remis a jouer de la guitare

This is the first time in almost 10 years I've seen Max actually playing his guitar instead of just hitting an open E almost the entire show
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

La set list de folie vraiment très bon du sepultura a 2 guitares ça envoi :bang: :bang: :bang:
Répondre