Loudness - Rise to Glory

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour 2018 :
Japanese metallers LOUDNESS will release a new album, "Rise To Glory", on January 26, 2018. The follow-up to 2014's "The Sun Will Rise Again" will be made available in Japan via Ward Records and throughout Europe and America via earMUSIC, home to other world-class acts such as DEEP PURPLE, ALICE COOPER, STATUS QUO, DEF LEPPARD and THUNDER.

LOUDNESS has released twenty-six studio albums, five of them in the U.S. The band's lineup has changed multiple times since 1981, with the current incarnation consisting of three original members — lead singer Minoru Niihara, guitarist Akira Takasaki and bassist Masayoshi Yamashita — along with drummer Masayuki Suzuki, who joined the group in 2009.

Original LOUDNESS drummer Munetaka Higuchi died in 2008 after a year-long battle with liver cancer.

LOUDNESS released a special thirtieth-anniversary edition of its classic "Thunder In The East" album in Japan in November 2015 in several different versions, featuring demo recordings, bonus DVDs with live footage from their 1985 U.S. tour, a documentary about the making of the LP and other things.

Asked by Metal Rules to recall some of the highlights from the "Thunder In The East" days, Niihara said: "We opened for MÖTLEY CRÜE and we played Madison Square Garden. I was told by my manager, and I don't know if it is true or not, that you have to take a huge limo to get into Madison Square Garden. We were in this limo and the views reminded me of a LED ZEPPELIN movie. We thought, 'We made it!' because Madison Square Garden is such an important place. I know there are bigger places in the States, but that place is so important and so many bands have played there, it gave me goose bumps."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/loudne ... fPYMwyY.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

C'est la première fois qu'ils mettent autant de temps à sortir un nouvel album. Le précédent était franchement pas mal et depuis le groupe a été très actif et n'a jamais autant tourné à l'étranger. Je suis confiant.
lole66
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par lole66 »

Ils passent demain soir à Ripoll, à côté de Barcelone, tristement connu ces derniers jours à cause des attentats, impossible d' y aller :mouais: je les reverrai une autre fois

Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Veteran Japanese metallers LOUDNESS will release their new album, "Rise To Glory", on January 26, 2018 via earMUSIC (world excluding Japan). The follow-up to 2014's "The Sun Will Rise Again" is "packed with aggression, melody and positive vibes," according to a press release.

LOUDNESS vocalist Minoru Niihara says: "The album cheers you up, makes you feel fresh."

From the rock maelstrom of "Massive Tornado" to the young burning passion of "Soul On Fire", the life-glorifying "I'm Still Alive" and the declaration of metal warfare of "Rise To Glory", all the songs are fitting for the age of turmoil.

The guitar wizardry of Akira Takasaki, hailed around the world as one of the true guitar gods, is featured throughout the album. He says: "I played lots of guitars, more than any other albums this century. There was soul in the sounds." In addition to guitar solos on each song, there is amazing playing on the instrumental track, leaning towards the progressive side of the band.

Along with the hurtling speed tunes such as "Massive Tornado", "No Limit" and "Rise To Glory", the variety of songwriting takes the listener to an amazing journey. "Rain" has the melancholic mood, "Until I See The Light" focuses on the melodic side of the band, and "Let's All Rock" has a heated call-and-response with the audience to recreate their live performance.

The European and U.S. version of "Rise To Glory" is accompanied by "Samsara Flight", a collection of 13 tracks of the band's early classics re-recorded (originally released in Japan in 2016), including "Loudness" and "In The Mirror"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

old school Loudness (mais un peu fatigué) :

JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

un peut fatigué ? :lol: beaucoup oui !!! ............c'est franchement très très moyens ce clip !!
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

L'album est pas mal du tout. Il y'a de l'inspiration des premiers albums, mais toujours avec beaucoup de caractéristiques modernes et la sauce prends plutôt bien. C'est dans la continuité du précédent en encore plus accessible. Le groupe confirme son regain de forme.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Loudness - Rise to Glory

Message par Everflow »

Japanese metallers LOUDNESS will release a new 2CD+DVD, "Live In Tokyo", on May 17 via earMUSIC.

A performance video for the song "Soul On Fire", taken from "Live In Tokyo", can be seen below.

LOUDNESS has dominated the worldwide heavy metal scene ever since its birth in 1981 with classic albums like "Thunder In The East" (1985) and "Lightning Strikes" (1986). Their latest studio album, 2018's "Rise To Glory" was released worldwide through earMUSIC and was highly acclaimed both by the heavy metal maniacs and the critics.

In September of 2018, an event called "Metal Weekend" was held at the famous Zepp DiverCity Tokyo. LOUDNESS headlined the event for four nights in a row alongside guest bands such as RIOT V and ANTHEM, making every evening a huge success.

The documentation of these glorious nights will be released as physical and digital version via earMUSIC.

The set on CD 1 is based on the setlist from LOUDNESS's legendary North American tour from 1985, while CD 2's songs mainly base on songs from LOUDNESS's third album, "The Law Of Devil's Land", and fourth album, "Disillusion". The DVD includes many songs from their latest album, "Rise To Glory" along with all smash hit classics like "Crazy Doctor", "In The Mirror" and "Crazy Nights".

Track listing:

CD 1

01. The Lines Are Down
02. Crazy Nights
03. Like Hell
04. Heavy Chains
05. Get Away
06. We Could Be Together
07. Loudness
08. In The Mirror
09. Crazy Doctor

CD 2