Black Star Riders - Heavy Fire

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

3ème album du gang de Scott Gorham :
Nuclear Blast will release BLACK STAR RIDERS' third studio album, "Heavy Fire", in February 2017. The band will support the album with a full U.K. and Ireland tour in March 2017.

BLACK STAR RIDERS' previous album, "The Killer Instinct", was released in 2015 to widespread critical acclaim and went on to score multiple radio playlists. A solid year of worldwide touring culminated in December 2015 in an U.K. arena tour alongside DEF LEPPARD and WHITESNAKE.

2016 saw BLACK STAR RIDERS — Ricky Warwick, Scott Gorham, Damon Johnson, Robert Crane and Jimmy DeGrasso — return to the studio with "The Killer Instinct" producer Nick Raskulinecz (RUSH, FOO FIGHTERS, KORN), at his studio just outside Nashville. The resultant album is BLACK STAR RIDERS' most accomplished work to date. From the immediate riffs of album opener "Heavy Fire" to the instant hooks of first single "When The Night Comes In" (see lyric video below), from the dirty bass groove of "Thinking About You Could Get Me Killed" to the familiar and trademark dual guitars of Gorham and Johnson on "Testify Or Say Goodbye", this is an album that will further cement BLACK STAR RIDERS' reputation as one of the world premiere rock acts.

"Angst, passion, power, glory, love, truth, lies, loyalty, questions that begged to be answered. There's a guitar army coming…and it's bringing the 'Heavy Fire'!" says Warwick.

"Not many new bands get to record three albums these days," adds Gorham. "Without doubt, this is BSR's best album so far. We had a great time recording it and can't wait to play the new songs live on tour in March."

Following on from their critically acclaimed albums "All Hell Breaks Loose" and "The Killer Instinct", which have paved the way for BLACK STAR RIDERS to be recognized as a power force in the modern day of rock and roll, "Heavy Fire" will be once again released by Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The band have also brought in PledgeMusic, one of the most innovative and successful platforms of the modern music world, to give fans extra special product and experiences to go along with the album's release.

CD

01. Heavy Fire
02. When The Night Comes In
03. Dancing With The Wrong Girl
04. Who Rides The Tiger
05. Cold War Love
06. Testify Or Say Goodbye
07. Thinking About You Could Get Me Killed
08. True Blue Kid
09. Ticket To Rise
10. Letting Go Of Me

The limited-edition digibook CD will have above track listing plus the bonus track "Fade"

Limited-edition gatefold vinyl and limited-edition picture disc

Side One

01. Heavy Fire
02. When The Night Comes In
03. Dancing With The Wrong Girl
04. Who Rides The Tiger
05. Cold War Love

Side Two

01. Testify Or Say Goodbye
02. Thinking About You Could Get Me Killed
03. True Blue Kid
04. Ticket To Rise
05. Letting Go Of Me

After a full year off the road, BLACK STAR RIDERS are back with a 16-date U.K. and Ireland run, joined on the first five dates by Scottish rockers GUN and THE AMORETTES and then Sweden's own BACKYARD BABIES with GUN on the remaining 11 shows.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black- ... rxzrRGx.99

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Excellent morceau. :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Jimmy DeGrasso quitte le groupe, semble-t-il trop occupé avec RATT.
BLACK STAR RIDERS have parted ways with drummer Jimmy DeGrasso. The remaining members of the band wish him well in his future endeavours and thank him for the great albums, killer shows and good times together.

The new BLACK STAR RIDERS drummer will be announced shortly.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black- ... rr3TbmO.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Toujours bien sympa. :up:
Everflow a écrit :Jimmy DeGrasso quitte le groupe, semble-t-il trop occupé avec RATT.
Le RATT a donc quitté le navire. Plus rentable sans doute (surtout aux USA), mais musicalement il y gagne pas au change.
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

C'est toujours le problème des musiciens "subalternes" qui ne touchent rien au niveau des droits d'auteurs et qui doivent vivre malgré tout. On ne peut pas le reprocher à des types qui n'ont plus 20 ans et qui sont dans le métier depuis tant d'années.
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il est remplacé par l'ancien cogneur de Black Label Society :
BLACK STAR RIDERS have announced the addition of drummer Chad Szeliga to the group's ranks.

Chad, formerly of BREAKING BENJAMIN and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, among others, first came to BLACK STAR RIDERS' attention in 2012 when THIN LIZZY was touring North America with JUDAS PRIEST, and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY was also on the bill.

After auditions last month in Los Angeles with some incredible drummers, Chad was chosen to take up the drum stool position for BLACK STAR RIDERS.

Says BLACK STAR RIDERS frontman Ricky Warwick: "I'm delighted to welcome Chad Szeliga to the BLACK STAR RIDERS family... Chad is an amazing drummer, a great guy and will powerfully strengthen BSR's resolve going forward."

Adds BLACK STAR RIDERS guitarist Scott Gorham: "Just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to getting up onto the stage with our new drummer Chad. This guy is one killer player. See you all on tour."

BLACK STAR RIDERS guitarist Damon Johnson chimes in: "Chad is a monster musician and a quality human being. I couldn't be more excited to welcome him to our band and to show off his skills to BLACK STAR RIDERS fans worldwide."

BLACK STAR RIDERS bassist Robert Crane states: "Chad's a badass!... Great energy and a cool hang... Looking forward to working together"

Comments Chad: "First, I'm so stoked for one to play with Scott Gorham, an iconic guitar player! Second, I can't wait to play with Damon who is a badass on guitar. Lastly, I can't wait to jam with Robbie on bass and we all know who the star is... Ricky who can command a fantastic show and is an amazing frontman. Let's light them up, boys!"

BLACK STAR RIDERS start their summer European tour in Dusseldorf, Germany on May 24.

Drummer Jimmy DeGrasso left BLACK STAR RIDERS in March and is currently involved with the reunited RATT.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black- ... UvvTWDg.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality