Hardcore Superstar - You Can't Kill My Rock 'N' Roll

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est reparti pour un tour!
Fresh off a successful summer of high-profile festival appearances, Gothenburg, Sweden-based rockers HARDCORE SUPERSTAR have headed back into the studio to put the finishing touches to the first single from their highly anticipated new album, "You Can't Kill My Rock 'N' Roll", that is scheduled for release in the spring of 2018.

"Have Mercy On Me" has been released to coincide with the band's upcoming co-headline tour of Europe with FOZZY and this new single is bursting with the classic HARDCORE SUPERSTAR sound... loud, aggressive and hard hitting with big drums and an even bigger chorus. "Have Mercy On Me" is destined to quickly become both a fan favorite and a regular part of HARDCORE SUPERSTAR's explosive live show.

"Have Mercy On Me" is available on all digital platforms and as an exclusive, limited-edition twelve-inch vinyl single. The B-side on the vinyl single is "Next Please", a demo from the writing sessions for "You Can't Kill My Rock 'N' Roll".
HARDCORE SUPERSTAR singer Joakim "Jocke" Berg told World Metal Domination this past summer that "the energy level" during the band's live performances "is high because of the love for the music. I mean, sometimes we are tired like everybody else, but when you go up on that stage, something happens to your body," he explained. "I remember several times when I have been so tired or had a little to much to drink the day before and almost had to beg someone to drag me up on stage. But when the intro is on, something happens to your body; it feels like somebody slapping you in your face, and then you all of a sudden get your strength back and you become Superman!"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/hardco ... QQUUuBL.99

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour égayer les journées au bureau :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:dance:

Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Mouai je retrouve pas ce qui m'avait tant marqué des ce groupe sur les précédents albums, ça me fait un peu la même impression que le dernier Audrey Horne. A voir l'album complet après.
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce clip est une allusion explicite à celui de Sabotage des Beastie Boys => rednecks et 70's par ici :

Julien06
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Julien06 »

Psyko Killer a écrit :
27 mars 2018, 15:33
Mouai je retrouve pas ce qui m'avait tant marqué des ce groupe sur les précédents albums,
Idem, j'étais fan de leurs album "Beg for it", "Dreamin in a casket" et "hardcore superstar" mais depuis je trouve ça vraiment sans plus. Un coté trop rock gentillé, vraiment sans plus.
A voir en live ce que ça vaut.
Bib a écrit :L'important, c'est que tu sois de base !!
Répondre