Alterbeast (death metal technique / USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

'tain ils rigolent pas dans ce groupe, dans l'extrait posté ça joue sévère (à côté même Cannibal c'est les Ramones). Il s'agit de leur 2ème album.
Alterbeast's new album, “Feast“ has been scheduled for a February 23rd release date, via Unique Leader Records. The album was engineered and mixed by Zack Ohren (Immolation, Fallujah) at Sharkbite Studios in Oakland, CA. Guitarist Andrew Lamb states of the outing, which features also studio drums from current Trivium drummer Alex Bent:

“I’ve never been more proud of a record then I am with Feast. We poured our hearts, souls, hate, and malice into this album, and I think it really shows. With the addition of Michael’s ‘take no prisoners’ vocals, and Alex Bent‘s ‘Beast-Mode’ style drumming; Feast is hands down our best album yet, and it will remind everyone that Wolftang Clan ain’t nothin’ to fuck with.”

Adds vocalist Michael Alvarez:

“When listening to the rough pre production I was immediately blown away at the how awesome the songs were! Both Andrew and Alex really killed it, inspiring me to deliver some of the best vocal tracks I have ever recorded!” I’m truly honored to have taken part on this record and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we enjoyed writing and recording it!”
Pre-orders and a new song are expected soon. In the meantime, the following track listing was unveiled for the release:

01 – “Welcome to Your Doom”
02 – “The Maggots Ascension”
03 – “Black Flame Illumination”
04 – “Feast”
05 – “Vile Skin Posession”
06 – “Apex Night Eclipse”
07 – “Coffin Crescendo ”
08 – “Where Dead Angels Lie” (Dissection cover)
09 – “Upon The Face Of The Deep“

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Tu m etonnes faut se vendre quand même :D
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bizarrement personne n'a fait de blague Megadrive. :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre