Eternal Flight (power/prog d'Annecy)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Eternal Flight - Under the Sign of Will

Message par Everflow »

Le deuxième album des power/progueux français sortira chez Thundering Records.
French metallers ETERNAL FLIGHT, who feature in their ranks Gérard Fois (DREAM CHILD) and Arnaud Gorbaty (ALKEMYST), have inked deals with Thundering Records/Pervade Productions (Europe) and Nightmare Records (USA, Canada and Central America) for the release of their second album, entitled "Under the sign of Will". The CD includes a guest vocal appearance by Emmanuelson from ELLIPSIS in the song "Friends".

On "Under the sign of Will", ETERNAL FLIGHT "delivers a great mixture of traditional and modern metal, with an original touch, a high sense of catchiness, melody and force served by a great production and stellar musicianship and vocals. This album may surely please the fans of KAMELOT, SYMPHONY X, DREAM THEATER and NEVERMORE," according to a press release.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe de Gérard Fois, ex-chanteur de Dream Child, a recruté Ricardo Confessori d'ANGRA pour les parties de batterie de son troisième album.

Oui, encore une news en anglais d'un groupe français. :D

http://www.myspace.com/eternalflight
"It’s none other than super talented drummer Ricardo Confessori (ANGRA, SHAMAN) from ....Brazil.... that has ALREADY recorded the drums for the 3rd album!!!
Ain’t life grand? It was worth the wait isn’t it?
I came in contact with Ricardo this summer and since, we exchanged some e mails, did chat and I sent him 9 songs.
He recorded these at the beginning of December in ....Brazil..... Normally it was scheduled to record in my studio MORPHOENIX after he toured ..Europe.. with ANGRA but unfortunately the tour was cancelled a few weeks before.
I was really happy that he liked the songs and wanted to be involved in this new adventure!
His talent makes shine the new songs even further, that’s a nice feeling and believe me there are quite surprises on the next album!
So expect some other great news!
I wish you all the best,
Eternal thanks for your support and all hails to Ricardo!

Gérard FOIS (lead vocals and production)"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Autre invité de marque, Mark McGee, l'ex-cellent guitariste de Vicious Rumors dans les années 80/90.
Singer Gérard Fois from French metallers ETERNAL FLIGHT has issued the following update:

"Today is a great day - Mark McGee (ex-VICIOUS RUMORS, LUV PLANET) will record some solos on the new Eternal Flight album!

Mark is mostly known in the metal genre for replacing Vinnie Moore (UFO) in Vicious Rumors in '86 and playing, writing awesome songs and solos on four albums! He also played with Stuart Hamm (JOE SATRIANI), Gregg Allman among others! Now he plays with Luvplanet. More info about Mark at Myspace.com/markjmcgee.

I'm personally very happy as I'm a fan of his playing, he has a great sound, write gorgeous melodies and can also shred like no other! As a singer, it's great for me too cause Carl Albert the late singer for Vicious Rumors was an influence, he's sadly missed and one of the song on which Mark play is a kind of homage to Carl, DIO, Midnight (CRIMSON GLORY), Criss Oliva (SAVATAGE), some of my heroes gone too soon.

Welcome to the family Mark!

Eternal Flight is currently recording a new album at Morphoenix studio. Lead vocals, acoutic guitars, keys and bass are being done by Gérard Fois, Julien Bouvier on guitars and just to remind, Ricardo Confessori (ANGRA, SHAMAN) recorded the drums!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le 4 novembre. Nombreux invités et reprise de DIO au programme.
The third album from ETERNAL FLIGHT, Diminished Reality, Elegies And Mysteries (D.R.E.A.M.S) will be released as digipack on November the 4th in Europe and Japan by German label-distributor YesterRock! In North America the band will go through various distributors.

Guests on the album includes: ANGRA/SHAMAN drummer Ricardo Confessori, VICIOUS RUMORS guitarist Mark McGee (solos on two songs), ex-SAVATAGE/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery (solo on one song) and DYNAZTY guitarist Rob Love Magnusson (solos on two songs).

According to a press release, "founding member/vocalist Gérard Fois also played bass, acoustic guitars and produced the album in his studio the Morphoenix. Member Julien Bouvier played most of the solos and all rhytm guitars. Most of the sessions took time in late 2009 and during 2010 but in 2011 guys were joined in the studio by drummers Julien Racine (BROKEN MIRRORS, BEHIND CYLINDER), bassist Adrien Zoni (whose teacher is none other than Patrice Guers from RHAPSODY OF FIRE and RONDAT!) and guitarist Chris “ Stollen” Gojon for an astonishing and heavier cover of DIO’s 'Night People' and the intro of the album!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

rench power metal act Eternal Flight issued a video clip for the new single "Poison." The song appears on the band's forthcoming new album "Retrofuture," coming November 17th via Massacre Records.

The album is the band's fourth full length album and first in six years (2011's "Diminished Reality, Elegies and Mysteries"). It features a guest appearance by famed drummer John Macaluso, who provides services on tracks 10-13 of the release.

The album was recording, mixed, produced and mastered by guitarist Gérard Fois, who also created the artwork

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

L'artwork fait très Pretty maids
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Eternal Flight (power/prog d'Annecy)

Message par Everflow »

Le combo français Eternal Flight (Melodic Metal) sortira son nouvel album et cinquième album le 17 Septembre.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Eternal Flight (power/prog d'Annecy)

Message par Everflow »

Leur chanteur prend aussi la guitare désormais.

demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Ils ont bien appris leur Helloween. :D

Plus sérieusement ça tient très bien la route, le chanteur n'est pas Kai Hansen mais se débrouille fort bien quand même. :up: La pochette est sympa en plus. Petit regret : un claviériste serait le bienvenu.
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Répondre