Napalm Death - Coded Smears And More Uncommon Slurs

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Compilation de raretés :
British grindcore pioneers NAPALM DEATH will release a special 2CD, 2LP and digital-download compilation titled "Coded Smears And More Uncommon Slurs" on March 30 via Century Media Records. This special collection will include a total of 31 songs with a playing time of over 90 minutes, compiling rarities and exclusive earworms spanning 2004-2016 from the whirling gene pool of noise that is NAPALM DEATH. The release's cover artwork, created by longtime visual partner Frode Sylthe, can be seen below.

The first single from the disc, "Oh So Pseudo", can be streamed below.

NAPALM DEATH bassist Shane Embury stated: "We are very thrilled to be finally releasing this compilation of rarities and covers from the past 10 years.

"NAPALM DEATH is a band that gives 100 percent when writing a song, so the songs included on this comp were saved originally for split EPs, now sold out, or vinyl editions of our albums or to become Japanese bonus tracks.

"When I was compiling the track listing, I was struck by how exciting again these tunes are to me. I had actually forgotten some of them, haha! We have written so many tracks and the years go by so quick that you forget just how fucking great these songs are! We will most certainly be blasting a few of these out live on our upcoming shows… Cheers and see you on the road!"

NAPALM DEATH vocalist Mark "Barney" Greenway recently told Metal Wani that guitarist Mitch Harris, who has been taking a leave of absence from the band since late 2014 to focus on his family life, will "most likely" play on the group's next album.

Harris took an indefinite break in the fall of 2014 to tend to a family situation. He has since been temporarily replaced by John Cooke (CORRUPT MORAL ALTAR).

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

dediou ça tabasse :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un message fort :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et un nouvel EP :
U.K. grindcore pioneers NAPALM DEATH have released a new seven-inch / digital EP via Century Media Records. The EP titled "Logic Ravaged By Brute Force" includes the brand-new title track, which can be heard below, as well as a freshly recorded cover version of "White Kross", originally performed by SONIC YOUTH. This double-A-side EP is yet another NAPALM DEATH collectible item and is also meant as first teaser for the band's upcoming studio album, expected for release later in 2020.

NAPALM DEATH's frontman Mark "Barney" Greenway states about the EP: "In keeping with NAPALM DEATH custom, we had a vast swathe of new songs with many different flavors. So then naturally we moved into single territory and opted for 'Logic Ravaged By Brute Force'. It's the coldness and desperation of the guitar chords and voice that swung it. And then, seeing as SONIC YOUTH mash chords like few others, this cover of 'White Kross' just seemed to lift itself beyond the constraints of cover — or filler — song into a bit of a rumbling wall-of-sound epic".

The "Logic Ravaged By Brute Force" seven-inch EP is available in the following versions:

* Black vinyl - Unlimited
* Blue vinyl - 200x copies via CM distro Europe
* Light Green vinyl - 100x copies via CM webshop Europe
* Neon Yellow vinyl - 100x copies via CM webshop USA (out February 28!)
* Orange vinyl - 600x exclusively from the band on the road!

mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Tres bon ce nouveau morceau. Tres (post) punk et pas grind du tout mais tres bien execute. Ca colle bien avec la reprise de Sonic Youth.

En esperant qu'ils annoncent bientôt l'album complet.
Répondre