Thundermother (hard rock - Suède)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
metallian
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metallian »

Après un excellent album "Heat Wave" en 2020, les filles reviennent en force.

Une grosse tournée et un single, en attendant l'album dans l'année

Les clips de 2020 pour rappel

ImageImage
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Re: Thundermother (hard rock - Suède)

Message par the fab »

33 dates en Allemagne. Qui dit mieux ?
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Impressionnant ouaip... au point où tu les as comptées une par une. :D

La nouvelle chanson est fun, sans prétention.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metallian
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metallian »

Nouvel album sorti le 19 août, dans la lignée du dernier :rock: :rock:

The Light In The Sky”
“Black And Gold”
“Raise Your Hands”
“Hot Mess”
“Wasted”
“Watch Out”
“I Don’t Know You”
“Looks No Hooks”
“Loud And Free”
“Try With Love”
“Stratosphere”
“Borrowed Time”

ImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe s'est complètement disloqué, mais un nouveau line-up a été formé : la nouvelle chanteuse est celle de THERION.
Acclaimed Swedish all-girl act THUNDERMOTHER has imploded following the departure of singer Guernica Mancini. Guitarist Filippa Nässil has announced her decision to continue with a new THUNDERMOTHER lineup featuring singer Linnéa Vikström (THERION, AT THE MOVIES) and bassist Majsan Lindberg, while Mancini, drummer Emlee Johansson and bassist Mona Lindgren will form a new band together.

Late Thursday night (February 2),Nässil released the following statement via social media: "The last year has been full of adventures, new impressions and we have made memories that will last forever. Unfortunately our journey ends in the constellation known to you until today and a new chapter will be written for THUNDERMOTHER with both old familiar and new faces and for sure a lot more adventures and memories to come.

"After seven years of being together, we unfortunately came to the decision that our paths lead in different directions. Guernica, Mona and Emlee will focus on their own careers and I wish them nothing but the best of luck.

"I am thrilled to announce that our bass player Majsan who left for studies 1,5 years ago has finished and will rejoin!

"I am happy to announce that THUNDERMOTHER could win Linnéa Vikström (THERION, AT THE MOVIES) with her incredible power, her extraordinary voice and her charming manners as a new singer for THUNDERMOTHER!

"We are beyond excited and looking forward to the future filled with a new positive energy and with these girls by my side the future is going to fucking rock.

"Let's show the world that there is so much female talent out there and let's give the girls a heart-melting warm welcome to THUNDERMOTHER! Rock must live on!"

Guernica, Emlee and Mona also released a joint statement regarding their departures from THUNDERMOTHER. "It's with a heavy heart that we are writing this," they said. "Filippa has made the decision that Guernica's time in THUNDERMOTHER is over. Because of this, and the lack of agreement regarding the decision-making process in the band, Emlee and Mona have decided to leave THUNDERMOTHER.

"Filippa will continue with a new THUNDERMOTHER lineup. Guernica, Emlee and Mona will continue playing music together and are forming a new band.

"To all the people who have been a part of this journey; Guernica, Emlee and Mona want to say thank you for the support, we love you all. We are so grateful for everything that we've experienced with THUNDERMOTHER, and hope you all will support our separate journeys.

"We understand how hard it is to read this. This is by far one of the toughest situations we've had to go through and right now we are mourning the loss of a big part of our lives. We humbly ask you to be kind and respectful. Thank you for your understanding."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metallian
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metallian »

Les filles continuent avec un nouveau line-up et un nouveau titre :

Linnéa Vikström Egg (VOCALS)
Filippa Nässil (GUITAR)
Majsan Lindberg (BASS)
Joan Massing (DRUMS)

ImageImage