Deathwhite (gothic/dark metal mélodique, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Premier album de ce groupe américain. Influences de type Anathema, Katatonia, Paradise Lost... en plus accessible.
Ecoute intégrale ci-dessous.
"For A Black Tomorrow", the first full-length from enigmatic dark metal outfit DEATHWHITE, can be streamed below. The album was released on Friday, February 23, via Season Of Mist.

"For A Black Tomorrow" was produced an engineered by Shane Mayer of Cerebral Audio Productions.

The album can be ordered at the Season Of Mist e-shop.

"For A Black Tomorrow" track listing:

01. The Grace Of The Dark
02. Contrition
03. Poisoned
04. Just Remember
05. Eden
06. Dreaming The Inverse
07. Death And The Master
08. Prison Of Thought
09. For A Black Tomorrow

Formed in 2012, DEATHWHITE was created, in part, to follow in the path created by dark metal torchbearers such as KATATONIA, MY DYING BRIDE, PARADISE LOST and ANATHEMA. The band's earliest work gave rise to their impactful blend of heavy, melodic and deeply emotional metal.

DEATHWHITE's profile grew significantly with the 2015 release of their "Solitary Martyr" EP, which was hailed by critics as "spun gold, thick with emotion" and "wonderfully engrossing."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album avec un très chouette single tourné à Aceredo en Espagne. Ils savent mettre l'ambiance... de mort.
Enigmatic dark metal outfit, Deathwhite, will release their third studio album, Grey Everlasting, on June 10 via Season Of Mist. The band is now sharing the devastating first single, "Earthtomb", along with a music video. The heart-wrenching clip, which was created by Guilherme Henriques, can be found below.

Says the band: “It is our abundant pleasure to share the video for ‘Earthtomb’, the first single from Grey Everlasting. The immaculate Guilherme Henriques shot the clip in Aceredo, Spain and Porto, Portugal. Unfortunately, the song and video are a rather timely and direct reflection of the times we live when unchecked power, deception, gas-lighting and flat-out lies are used as tools to wreak havoc upon humanity and sow discord.
‘Earthtomb’ was written as our observation - and inherent wish - that these individuals succumb to their misdeeds. What is happening in Ukraine at the moment has, for the members of Deathwhite, made this song more prescient than ever. Our hearts go out to those impacted by this utter tragedy.”

Written just as the global lockdown began in March 2020, Grey Everlasting is an album of diversity and depth. While the band’s clean vocal delivery set to the backdrop of unyielding dark metal remains ever-present, some new wrinkles are added to Deathwhite’s sound. Extreme metal elements - a reference to the band’s musical background - as well as heavy keyboard orchestration have been brought to the fore. The album also treads more atmospheric paths while staying true to Deathwhite’s melodic underpinnings.

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Je n'avais jamais écouté ce groupe. LE clip est sympa. Le titre est cool aussi sauf l'intro "bourrin" qui n'a aucun intérêt et ne colle pas du tout avec le reste de la chanson
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »