The Darkness - Live At Hammersmith

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tout est dans le titre.
British rockers THE DARKNESS will release a live album, "Live At Hammersmith", on June 15 through Cooking Vinyl. The album captures the bandin sterling form at its London "Tour De Prance" show at the Eventim Hammersmith Apollo on December 10, 2017.

The U.S. leg of "Tour De Prance" runs through May 2 in Dallas, Texas, continuing on to its final stop in Mexico City, Mexico on May 4 in support of critically acclaimed new album "Pinewood Smile". The tour has been blowing minds across the globe, selling out shows in the U.S., Canada and Europe.

"Live At Hammersmith" boasts the band's spectacular back catalogue of five albums across 19 incendiary tracks. In true DARKNESS spandex-clad fashion, the performance features huge riffs, mighty bass faces, hair-raising falsetto, gigantic disco balls and a whole lotta pyro.

Frontman Justin Hawkins says: "THE DARKNESS is untamed. It cannot be caged. Some very clever recording engineers have discovered a way to capture its essence; all that remains is for us to release it back into the wild." He continues: "Life is about experiences, not possessions. This is your opportunity to possess the experience of THE DARKNESS live, as perceived by your ears, leaving your eyes free to scan the road ahead for obstacles, or to watch Emmerdale with the sound off, or to mould clay, or to darn socks, or to look at the beautiful artwork in this magnificent gatefold. Release yourself into THE DARKNESS 'Live At Hammersmith'."

To celebrate the release of "Live At Hammersmith", two songs from the live album are available for streaming now and as instant-grat downloads with pre-orders. The tracks include the swashbuckling "Pinewood Smile" highlight "Buccaneers Of Hispaniola" and the smash hit "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" from THE DARKNESS's four-times-platinum-selling debut album "Permission To Land".

Not resting on its "Tour De Prance" laurels, THE DARKNESS will hit the road again in June playing arenas across Europe in support of the HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES supergroup featuring Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper and Joe Perry, and will be opening for the legendary QUEEN in July in the U.K.

"Live At Hammersmith" track listing:

01. Open Fire
02. Love Is Only A Feeling
03. Southern Trains
04. Black Shuck
05. One Way Ticket
06. Givin' Up
07. All The Pretty Girls
08. Barbarian
09. Buccaneers Of Hispaniola
10. Friday Night
11. Makin' Out
12. Every Inch Of You
13. Solid Gold
14. Stuck In A Rut
15. Get Your Hands Off My Woman
16. Growing On Me
17. Japanese Prisoner Of Love
18. Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)
19. I Believe In A Thing Called Love

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:dance:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'ai acheté ce live il est chouette!

Très cru et organique (à part certains refrains retravaillés en studio à l'évidence), les chansons sonnent vraiment in your face et le chant est aussi délirant que jamais.
Répondre