Uriah Heep - Living the Dream

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

25ème album! :bravo:
British classic rock icons URIAH HEEP will release their 25th studio album, "Living The Dream", on September 14 via Frontiers Music Srl.

The first single and video for the song "Grazed By Heaven" can be seen below.

The lyrics for "Grazed By Heaven" were written by SONS OF APOLLO frontman Jeff Scott Soto and the music was written by bassist Dave Rimmer.

Says Jeff Scott Soto: "The song is clearly about sexual tension and desire, very much in the form of 'Fifty Shades Of Grey', putting oneself at ease with the person who is taking control of the situation and trusting you will be in absolute bliss. Fantasy and lust is the calling card here; it's quite black and white, really. The song is very sexy so naturally called for a sexy lyric."

Rimmer adds: "'Grazed' was born out of my desire to write a blazing HEEP rock track. I put together the music and arrangement but needed a very strong melody line/lyric to match the music and the riff... I have been a fan of Jeff Scott Soto's voice and writing for many years so asked Jeff about a collaboration. He loved the song and came up with the perfect and powerful lyric/melody… a very natural seamless collaboration between Jeff and I. A true 'Living The Dream' moment for me."

In conjunction with this release through Frontiers Music Srl, the band is offering some once-in-a-lifetime experience packages as well as signed copies of the album and many other wonderful things. Check it out today at PledgeMusic.

For this album, the band teamed up with famed Canadian engineer Jay Ruston.

"Working with Jay was amazing!" says Mick Box. "He totally understood what we were going for on this album and he delivered big time. We wanted a HEEP album that the band and the fans would be proud of, and with Jay at the helm, we have delivered that."

When asked what people can expect from the new album, Box says "There are rock songs, rock ballads, and a couple of prog songs encompassing everything HEEP."

Vocalist Bernie Shaw adds that fans should also be ready for "a full-blown rockin' URIAH HEEP record. All the traits that made HEEP famous in the past are here on this new album. Passion, power, harmony and substance. HEEP trademarks from the first riff."

The band is beyond excited with the material written for the new album, which will include some epic additions to the band's huge catalog of rock staples and looks forward to sharing it with its fans around the world.

The band has announced a full world tour which will last until the whole first quarter of 2019.

"The mighty HEEP are proudly able to tour in over 61 countries and we look forward to a packed touring schedule in 2018 and 2019. Touring is in our blood and what we have a passion to do, and so 2018 is no exception," concludes Box.

Track listing:

01. Grazed By Heaven
02. Living The Dream
03. Take Away My Soul
04. Knocking At My Door
05. Rocks In The Road
06. Waters Flowin'
07. It's All Been Said
08. Goodbye To Innocence
09. Falling Under Your Spell
10. Dreams Of Yesteryear
11. Take Away My Soul (alternate version) (bonus track; CD/DVD deluxe edition)

Bonus DVD track listing:

* "Grazed By Heaven" music video
* "Take Away My Soul" music video
* "Making The Dream" documentary

URIAH HEEP is:

Mick Box - Lead Guitar/Vocals
Phil Lanzon - Keyboards/Vocals
Bernie Shaw - Lead Vocals
Dave Rimmer - Bass Guitar/Vocals
Russell Gilbrook – Drums, Percussion

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade