Onkel Tom (Angelripper)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

Sorti il y a déjà 2 mois dans la quasi indifférence, Nunc Est Bibendum est le 5ème album d'Onkel Tom Angelripper.

Bon bin ça change pas trop des précédents ! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas mal la référence aux Beatles avec des caisses de bières :lol:
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le nouvel album arrive pour septembre :
Steamhammer/SPV has announced that Onkel Tom have inked a worldwide deal with the label. The new album, H.E.L.D., will be released in September.

Georg Schröder, A+R Steamhammer comments: ”It was more than logical that the new Onkel Tom album will be released via Steamhammer. Tom is already an integral part of our roster with his thrash metal band Sodom and we are pretty sure that we can push Onkel Tom to the next level together. The upcoming new album called H.E.L.D. (more information on the album to follow soon) is without any doubt one of the best German-language rock/metal albums of the year. It’s authentic, musically and lyrically sophisticated and last but not least it’s the perfect soundtrack for your next rock n roll party.”

Onkel Tom Angelripper: “Hi fans! Just wanted to fill you in on the latest developments. I’m very happy to announce that we’ve signed our new deal with Steamhammer/SPV in Hanover. Steamhammer/SPV have been our record company for Sodom from the start, and I’m really pleased that we’ll also be working together on the Onkel Tom stuff. Structures at SPV have changed for the better, with the result that they’ve had increased success promoting and selling more and more German-language music in recent years. I’m confident that Onkel Tom is in good hands and that we’ll get the opportunity to present our music to a wider audience at last.

The new album is in the can - and what can I say? A whole load of first-rate metal/punk and rock songs have been recorded, peppered with moving lyrics full of anarchy and anger, but also full of lust for life and irony. And of course full beer glasses. Production, song writing and arrangements went hand in hand, everything fits together. For me personally it’s the most diverse and musically accomplished album of our career to date.

This diversity is owed, not least, to the different characters of our band members and the bands they come from. Each of us has been involved in the creative process, the writing of the lyrics and the overall concept. We wrote whatever came into our heads, without any outside influences, so the result sounds thoroughly autonomous and will definitely set us apart from other acts.

We will let you know the release date and all other information in the next few days. Thanks for your support. Bottoms up, you sods... Tom."
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Sa tracklist :

1. Flatus antelucanus - 2. Prolligkeit ist keine Schande - 3. Zu wahr, um schön zu sein - 4. Ein bisschen Alkohol - 5. Am Morgen danach - 6. Was euch nicht passt - 7. Vom Paradies gen Süden - 8. Wer nach dem Lied noch stehen kann - 9. Der Duft von Lavendel - 10. Im Suff - 11. Der Onkel kommt zum Hausbesuch - 12. Auf Gedeih und Verderb - 13. Ich bin noch am Leben

Et un titre en écoute :

Vom Paradies gen Süden

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

je connais pas du tout ! c'est quoi comme style ?
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Du thrash / punk alcoolique :D C'est le projet solo de Tom Angelripper, qui reprend des chansons à boire allemandes (plus quelques compos originales dans le même ton) en mode Sodom. C'est rigolo :D
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Il était au Turock Open Air ce week end, et il chantait pas, mais avait visiblement bien bu. :D
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ouais, il tiendrait pas l'alcool. :D

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un petit clip :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ONKEL TOM — the solo project of Thomas "Angelripper" Such, bassist/vocalist of veteran German thrashers SODOM — will release a new album, "Bier Ernst", on September 28 via SPV/Steamhammer. The effort will consist of 21 tracks on two CDs, titled — in accordance with their lyrical content — "Bier" and "Ernst," respectively.

"Bier Ernst" will be available on digipak double CD, double vinyl LP (gatefold) and for digital download. As hinted on "Zwischen Emscher & Lippe", ONKEL TOM presents itself on "Bier Ernst" more diverse and autonomous than ever before. Along with rock versions of the popular drinking and party ditties that ONKEL TOM and his band are renowned for, Tom and his four comrades-in-arms — drummer Cornelius Rambadt, guitarists Marcel Mönnig and Klaus Nicodem, and bassist Marc Beste — have recorded a dozen original numbers.

Tom reveals what his fans can look forward to: "The title track of our recent EP and eight additional numbers on the 'Ernst' CD present the band from a slightly different perspective. They're songs full of passion for music, but, of course, also full of anger about people's indifference that's bound to destroy the world. Naturally, it will also feature the new hit single, which will be supported by a very elaborate video clip. Get ready to be surprised! But don't worry: the twelve songs on the 'Bier' CD celebrate life, having a good time and sophisticated drinking. Our fans can rest assured that we're as thirsty as ever and that we will quench that thirst with them at our shows."

Track listing:

CD1 - "Bier"

01. Ich Steh' An Der Bar Und Ich Habe Kein Geld (2:12)
02. Flasche Zu Flasche (4:26)
03. Wir Trinken Wenig (3:05)
04. Bier, Bier, Bier Ist Die Seele Vom Klavier (2:09)
05. Durst Ist Schlimmer Als Heimweh (3:53)
06. Hätten Wir Lieber Das Geld Vergraben... (3:11)
07. Was Sind Wir Männer Doch Für'n Lustiger Verein (3:03)
08. Jacky Cola (3:54)
09. Durst Wird Duch Bier Erst Schön (1:58)
10. Trunkenbold (2:48)
11. Bier, Bier, Bier (3:02)
12. Prost (1:11)

CD2 - "Ernst"

01. Ich Finde Nur Metal Geil (5:19)
02. Todgeweiht (3:45)
03. Ich Muss Hier Raus (3:44)
04. Egal (4:16)
05. Von Arschlöchern Für Arschlöcher (5:05)
06. Zwischen Emscher & Lippe (05:45)
07. Auf Dünnem Eis (3:24)
08. Das Blaue Buch Des Lebens (3:44)
09. Polizisten (04:28)
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La légendaire finesse allemande. Rien que le titre... :D