Deicide - Overtures Of Blasphemy

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Florida death metal veterans DEICIDE will release their long-awaited new album, "Overtures Of Blasphemy", on September 14 via Century Media. The follow-up to 2013's "In The Minds Of Evil" was produced by Jason Suecof (THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, TRIVIUM) at AudioHammer Studios in Sanford, Florida. The cover artwork was created by Zbigniew M. Bielak (GHOST, PARADISE LOST, MAYHEM) and can be seen below.

DEICIDE frontman Glen Benton states: "This album came together over time, meaning we didn't want to rush it.

"A few people might remember an interview where Steve Asheim (original member, drummer/songwriter) said 'the material is done, but it's just not there yet.' Well, that was the jumping off point of when this album truly started taking shape and the songs became what they are now...complete, compact and effective. As the band pushed forward, so did the writing process and a few other processes which made the record and the band stronger. The result is 'Overtures Of Blasphemy', perhaps the group’s strongest release to date.

"Jason Suecof lended his considerable talents and attention to detail in making the tracking of the songs as great as they can be and the final mix as sonically brutal, yet as listenable as possible. An arduous process, but one well worth the time and effort."

Bielak states: "If you experienced the death metal boom of the early '90s first hand, you know why DEICIDE's flaming logo was the ultimate threat in the sanity department.

"Working with Glen Benton was a great honor and a throwback to the time when death metal aesthetics were at their vilest.

"Satan Spawn the Caco Deamon is alive and well."

DEICIDE in 2016 parted ways with longtime guitarist Jack Owen and replaced him with Mark English (MONSTROSITY).

DEICIDE 2018 is:

Glen Benton (Vocals, Bass)
Steve Asheim Drums)
Kevin Quirion (Guitars)
Mark English (Guitars)
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Comme il partage un soliste en commun avec Monstrosity ils peuvent organiser une tournée commune.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Deicide - Overtures Of Blasphemy

Message par Everflow »

Changement de guitariste :
Florida death metal veterans DEICIDE have parted ways with guitarist Mark English and have replaced him with Chris Cannella (pictured).

The group said in a statement: "When a band has been together for 30 years, change is inevitable. So with that said, we had to make that change.

"Our longtime friend from Arizona Chris Cannella recently started spending a lot of time in Florida for work. Immediately we began hanging out. We realized he was the missing piece of the puzzle. Together we are a musical match. We all work together and get along as if Chris has been in the band since its inception.

"Cannella has the experience of being a veteran in the industry as well as a guitar clinician across the globe — who lives and loves metal!

"So please, let's all welcome Chris Cannella as the official new guitar player of DEICIDE!

"We want to thank Mark English for stepping in during this transitional period.

"We will be seeing all of you across the world bringing our music to you more brutally than ever!"

Cannella added: "Well, there is no better way to put this but yours truly is now officially the new guitar player for the legendary and infamous DEICIDE!

"Something this special doesn't come along by accident but by patience and timing.

"Glen, Steve, and I have known each other for many years and as things change in life, so do opportunities.

"After a few turn of events, we spoke about me coming in to see how we could potentially work together. We have always gotten along great and laughed together, but things dont always stay that way once you are in a rehearsal room. But once the four of us (with Kevin Quirion) played our first song together, the chemistry was undeniable. We all locked in like we have been playing together for years. With everyone interacting and getting along, it seemed like this was a no-brainer.

"So I must say its a privilege and an honor to say I am a member of DEICIDE with Glen Benton, Steve Asheim, and Kevin Quirion.

"We will be seeing all of you on the road across the globe ready to lay waste.

"What can I say but thank you to DEICIDE, my awesome team at Dean Guitars, and my amazingly supportive family for opening this new chapter in all our lives."
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Une habitude Deicide c est Benton et Asheim.
Répondre