Six Feet Under

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Un autre, toujours pas sans rappeler un peu du CC :

'Gruesome'
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Marrant comme ce groupe ne fait plus réagir sur ses sorties d'albums, alors que dans les 90's il avait une certaine cote (et originalité).
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

et en écoute intégrale :

http://www.rdio.com/artist/Six_Feet_Und ... the_Devil/

L'album est assez court donc s'écoute vite...enfin faut aimer les grognements. :lol:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Sans surprise, un album chiant et sans intérêt.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Six Feet Under - Torment

Message par Everflow »

12ème album annoncé plus agressif. Voire Cannibalien.
The official lyric video for "Sacrificial Kill", a brand new song from death metal veterans SIX FEET UNDER, can be seen below. The track is taken from the band's twelfth studio album, "Torment", which will be released on February 24 via Metal Blade.

There's plenty of classic SIX FEET UNDER groove to be had on "Torment", but fans will note a much more aggressive approach, and even more modern blast beats throughout. This is a cantankerous SIX FEET UNDER with absolutely nothing to prove. This is SIX FEET UNDER at its most deadly.

"Torment" was brought to life by Chris Barnes with bassist/guitarist Jeff Hughell (BRAIN DRILL) shouldering the load of writing the music, along with heralded drummer Marco Pitruzzella (BRAIN DRILL, ANOMALOUS, SLEEP TERROR). The combination of Barnes's multi-decade death metal experience and the speed and precision of Hughell and Pitruzzella's relative youth go a long way to cementing this as a solid foundation for high-level death metal. This is immediately apparent in the first track "Sacrificial Kill" and expanded further right away in the second track "Exploratory Homicide". Both Hughell and Pitruzzella are allowed to play their style of metal with a unique SIX FEET UNDER flair. That's what makes "Torment" a unique and welcome addition to the band's stories catalog.

Barnes states about "Torment": "I've been lucky to have a lot of standout albums in my career. That's only because I've had a great many talented writing partners and musicians to collaborate with. Our new album, 'Torment', to me, is one of those albums. Jeff Hughell has provided the flammable material for me to write some explosive lyrics and vocal parts to.

"I know people always say, 'This is my best album ever,' and I won't say that, because everyone has their own favorites, but I do enjoy creating new music, and I feel as though with this one we expressed concisely and to the fullest the duality of our music. I have also found it important over the years, going back to the start of my career, that the artwork for our albums gets to express, on some level, what the experience is within. To do that this time around, we were able to incorporate an amazing new artist, Septian Devenum, to take on the task of visually bringing this album to life.

"Every song on the album is depicted with a piece of artwork that explores the lyrical content of each song, similar to what we did for the packaging for our album 'Bringer Of Blood'.

"'Torment' has been a great album to work on and help create, we hope all of our fans appreciate it."

"Torment" track listing:

01. Sacrificial Kill
02. Exploratory Homicide
03. The Separation Of Flesh From Bone
04. Schizomaniac
05. Skeleton
06. Knife Through The Skull
07. Slaughtered As They Slept
08. In The Process Of Decomposing
09. Funeral Mask
10. Obsidian
11. Bloody Underwear
12. Roots Of Evil

Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Sympa la pochette. Il manque un pré avec des poneys en arrière plan. Et un soleil aussi.
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album intégral :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Six Feet Under - Unburied

Message par Everflow »

Une compilation de raretés ou inédits. Mais pas de reprise abominable cette fois.

Ecoute intégrale ci-dessous.
Death metal veterans SIX FEET UNDER have released a new album of previously unreleased material, titled "Unburied", via Metal Blade Records. Produced by frontman Chris Barnes and mixed/mastered by Chaz Najjar at Badlands Recording in Denver, Colorado, the collection features nine tracks from the "Undead" (2012), "Unborn" (2013) and "Torment" (2017) sessions. "Unburied" is only available digitally now at this location.

For a preview of "Unburied", a lyric video featuring hand-painted art (created by by Septian Devenom) for the track "Gore Hungry Maniac" can be viewed below.

Barnes comments: "I feel 'Unburied' is something special and interesting to release that is different, being that this is our first digital-only release and the songs are all in their rawest and earliest form. It was also a shame for the songs to just sit there and go to waste; I knew the fans would dig them, and also everyone involved worked so hard writing and putting them together. I always felt like the tracks were excellent SIX FEET UNDER material, and wanted to finish and release them at the time of each release — but there was just so much material that was put together for the 'Undead' and 'Unborn' sessions that eight songs were basically left over in the demo stages. Also, one song from the 'Torment' session that Jeff Hughell wrote — 'As The Dying Scream' — was left over in its demo stage as well. Hopefully you enjoy these tracks and it holds you over 'til the next full-length album!"

"Unburied" track listing:

01. Violent Blood Eruption (Savage/Barnes)
02. Midnight In Hell (Laine/Barnes)
03. Gore Hungry Maniac (Englund/Barnes)
04. Re-Animated (Englund/Barnes)
05. Intent To Kill (Englund/Barnes)
06. The Perverse (Arnold/Barnes)
07. Possessed (Arnold/Barnes)
08. As The Dying Scream (Hughell/Barnes)
09. Skin (Savage/Barnes)

SIX FEET UNDER current lineup:

Chris Barnes - vocals
Jeff Hughell - bass
Marco Pitruzzella - drums
Jack Owen - guitar
Ray Suhy – guitar

olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Six Feet Under - Unburied

Message par olivier64 »

Je ne crois pas qu'il faille créer un topic pour ça : extrait de leur prochain album "Nightmares Of The Decomposed", à paraître le 02/10/2020.

Jamais entendu des growls aussi moches et mous. sans parler du morceau qui est nul, de la batterie programmée qui est sans aucune puissance. Ce groupe à force de toucher le fonds va finir par trouver du pétrole.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Quel escroquerie ce groupe :lol: le seul groupe de death qui fait des chansons rigolotes sur le thème du macabre :D
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Oulala oui en effet c'est pas terrible !
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

C'est pire que pas terrible, c'est pathetique la! Je me demande comment Metal Blade peut laisser sortir un truc pareil! :euh:

Je n'ai jamais ete fan de SFU que je connais tres mal du coup, mais c'est clairement devenu une blague la :beurk:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

je sais pas si c'est parce qu'ils sont détestés que j'aime bien :lol: mais je trouve ça quand même mieux que pas mal de truc qu'ils ont sortis

:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Tu n es pas exigeant musicalement :lol: c est franchement pourrie écoute Necrot ou skelethal remains :bang: :up:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Ben j'ai du Skeletal Remains j'ai toujours l'impression d'avoir mis un disque d'Asphyx à la place, l'avantage de Six Feet Under c'est que ça sera jamais copié :D
Non mais j'aime pas des masses SFU hein? je trouve ça juste rigolo de temps à autre mais c'était surtout pour dire que les deux nouveaux morceaux n'étaient pas pire que ce qu'ils avaient fait avant. C'est de la relativité. Tout ça quoi.
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Denis
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Denis »

OK, c'est ultra-basique musicalement (genre première compo d'un groupe de lycéens) et le son est pourri mais je ne crains pas :D
(mais j'assume mes goûts de chiotte :mad:)
Prochains concerts:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est le seul groupe pour lequel Metal Blade désactive les commentaires en-dessous des vidéos. :D

olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: Six Feet Under

Message par olivier64 »

Everflow a écrit :
05 oct. 2020, 20:37
C'est le seul groupe pour lequel Metal Blade désactive les commentaires en-dessous des vidéos. :D
Internet :amour: :lol:
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Le riff est pompé sur du grip inc les méchants.
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Putain cette voix... Je ne le reconnais même pas...

Je survole les avis des uns et des autres et, purée, le disque se fait descendre bien comme il faut... D'où les commentaires désactivés...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La chanson est presque écoutable même si sans intérêt, mais alors surtout le chant propose parfois des "beeeeeeeep" à mourir de rire :lol:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow a écrit :
05 oct. 2020, 20:37
Et c'est encore le cas pour l'extrait du prochain album. :D
Six Feet Under will unleash their pulverizing fourteenth studio album, Killing For Revenge, on May 10 via Metal Blade Records.

From the opening moments of first single, "Know-Nothing Ingrate," which kicks off the record, it's immediately clear that Six Feet Under focused their energies into something that's as brutal, lyrically visceral, and musically dazzling as one would hope for from the ground-breaking Tampa-bred death metal. Killing For Revenge, a gnarly beast of a record that's not for the faint-hearted, dishes up nightmare-inducing imagery courtesy of frontman Chris Barnes via the vocalist's trademark guttural vocals. Both the album title and darkly detailed red-hued album cover by artist Vince Locke are perfect containers for the brutality within.

"I chose the title Killing For Revenge after we completed writing and noticed that all the lyrics and storylines had a common theme of revenge. Revenge by human or revenge by nature," Barnes says. "The album title describes the flow of the stories within the lyrics perfectly."

Killing For Revenge marks the second album that Barnes and guitarist Jack Owen (ex-Cannibal Corpse) have created together since reuniting for 2020's Nightmares Of The Decomposed. Owen also produced Killing For Revenge. "We worked well together in Cannibal Corpse," recalls Barnes. "I loved him to death as a friend and a musician, so I'm really comfortable giving him the reins because I just have such great respect for him as an artist."

Six Feet Under was initially formed as a side project for Barnes during his final years with the band that he co-founded, Cannibal Corpse. It became the frontman's sole focus in 1995, coinciding with the release of their debut, Haunted. Only Barnes remains from Six Feet Under's original incarnation, but the quality has remained remarkably consistent. The current lineup of Barnes, guitarists Owen and Ray Suhy, bassist Jeff Hughell, and drummer Marco Pitruzzella make for a devastating unit.

The songs on Killing For Revenge dive headfirst into subjects that are as gleefully vile, graphic, and downright grotesque as you might dream of from a Barnes/Owen project. After all, the two men were vital cogs in the Cannibal Corpse band that released such delightfully offensive death metal classics as Butchered At Birth and Tomb Of The Mutilated. Six Feet Under also recorded a cover of Nazareth's "Hair Of The Dog," which appears on all formats of Killing For Revenge with the exception of vinyl.

As a first preview of the record, today the band unveils "Know Nothing Ingrate." Notes Owen, "This music was written early in the writing process. Wanting to keep the aggression of a prior Six Feet Under song like 'Amputator,' I wrote music in the style of early Dark Angel or Kreator, who always had cool driving drumbeats. I had all the riffs in my head as I wrote the drums in a couple hours. Lyrically, I kicked around a phrase that fit the stop parts throughout the song. After coming up with 'Know Nothing Ingrate,' the lyrics wrote themselves. It's basically about online trolls who voice their uneducated and unnecessarily spiteful review of any artist's output. You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine."

Répondre