The Three Tremors (Tim Owens, Harry Conklin, Sean Peck)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ces 3 malins ont repris le concept avorté de projet entre Halford/Dickinson/Tate. :D
Acclaimed heavy metal singers Tim "The Ripper" Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN), Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin (JAG PANZER) and Sean "The Hell Destroyer" Peck (CAGE, DEATH DEALER, DENNER/SHERMANN) have joined forces in a new project called THE THREE TREMORS.

THE THREE TREMORS' self-titled debut LP is due on September 20. Check out audio samples on THE THREE TREMORS' PledgeMusic page.

"Sean's band, CAGE, opened for JUDAS PRIEST on the 'Jugulator' tour in San Diego — that is where I first met him," recalls Ripper. "He hit me up about resurrecting the idea and actually doing a record, and then a band, to put this out in the live setting also, and I thought it sounded really cool. The record came out really strong and I think the fans deserved to have a thing like this actually exist. We performed two of the songs live already when I was out in San Diego shooting the video for the first single, and it was a blast."

"It was about five years ago, I was camping and thinking about the whole THREE TREMORS urban legend from long ago and what a shame it was that it never happened," says Sean. "Then I started thinking about if there was a resurrected 2018 version of it, who would I get, and Tim and Harry were at the top of my list. I immediately reached out to Tim, who agreed to embark on this adventure and Harry quickly joined next. It took a long time to put it together, create the right songs, and get it properly arranged, but the results are beyond my wildest expectations. I think the fans are really going to freak out on what we have done with this record, and live it's going to be almighty I assure you!"

"Sean and I ended up at a party together in Germany, where we were both playing the same festival, and he told me about the THREE TREMORS album he was putting together and asked if I would be into it," adds Harry. "He described the concept and how he wanted to bring this old idea to actual life and I said I was in. Once I started hearing the songs that were being sent over for me to record, I knew this thing was going to be really powerful. Then when I got sent the final mixes with all three of us on it, my jaw hit the floor on how well it all came together. For heavy metal fans, this is the ultimate."

THE THREE TREMORS nourish in heavy metal anthems, and feature the illustrious chops of guitarist Dave Garcia, whose tenacity fuels the fire, allowing the music to naturally flow in complimentary tone. Second guitarist Casey Trask picks up the pace and pushes the boundaries alongside bassist Alex Pickard, who highlights a melodic sensibility giving character to the overall tonality. On drums, the thrash machine Sean Elg adds in his perfectly placed fills and signature double bass patterns.

THE THREE TREMORS' self-titled debut highlights artwork ingeniously created by renowned artist Marc Sasso (DIO, HALFORD, ADRENALINE MOB, DEATH DEALER), to showcase an apocalyptic battle between demonic hyper-wolves and the Three Tremors, who marched into an underworld overshadowed by evil forces only armed with bullets powered by heavy metal sorcery to reclaim the dystopian lands.

THE THREE TREMORS' self-titled debut album will feature 12 new songs that depict monumental stories of time honored heavy metal themes as written by Peck, focusing on original concepts to highlight three of the most revered and relentless voices in heavy metal.

"The Three Tremors" track listing:

01. Invaders From The Sky
02. Bullets For The Damned
03. When The Last Scream Fades
04. Wrath Of Asgard
05. The Cause
06. King Of The Monsters
07. The Pit Shows No Mercy
08. Sonic Suicide
09. Fly Or Die
10. Lust Of The Blade
11. Speed To Burn
12. The Three Tremors (bonus track)

THE THREE TREMORS was the provisional name given to a proposed project featuring Bruce Dickinson (IRON MAIDEN), Geoff Tate (QUE

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Je sens que ça va gueuler dans tous les sens ce truc...
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

En fait, c'est une idée de Sean Peck, et ce sera donc un album de CAGE (même zicos) avec Ripper et Conklin en plus. ça peut être sympa mais bon j'aurais préféré d'autres compositeurs que les mecs de CAGE.
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

ça va être hurlement a la chaine pendant 45 minutes minimum vu qu'il y a 12 titres
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Les trois très morts...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Cruchot jr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cruchot jr »

Une bonne collection d'aigus... rangez l'aspirine non loin avant d'appuyer sur "Play"...
I pledge to keep it alive ! I promise: metal will thrive !
I swear myself to the cause ! I'll teach all the metal laws !

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=18665
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ben comme un album de Cage... sauf que là ils sont 2 en renfort. :lol: :scream: :ill: :dead:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

De quoi faire exploser vos verres :

over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

déjà deathdealer ça fait mal au crane, la ça va être pire
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

Hé mais c'est horrible sérieux, ils ont pas fait ca ?? :help:
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

J'ai trouvé ça horrible au début, mais finalement j'ai fini par rire... Non, mais que les mecs tripent, ok, qu'on les laissent enregistrer pourquoi ps, mais qu'on leur disent à la fin "ouais, c'est nickel, on garde"... C'est vraiment un travail d'équipe là. Parce musicalement, c'est nul, les paroles sont "chantées" n'importe comment à côté de la musique. Finalement la seule raison pour laquelle je l'aurais écoutée jusqu'au bout c'est que ça m'aura pris la "chanson" pour écrire mon post.
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce topic est officiellement sponsorisé par :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils vont sortir une version triple CD avec pour chaque CD une version de l'album avec chaque chanteur :lol:
The Three Tremors, featuring Tim "Ripper" Owens, Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin, and Sean "The Hell Destroyer" Peck, have announced that Steel Cartel Records will release a 3-disc Digipak, called The Three Tremors - The Solo Versions. Included in the set is all new artwork and packaging, 3 separate discs (one from each vocalist), 3 live bonus tracks, and all new photographs. It will be out on November 15th, 2019. Additionally, trio will embark on a European tour this November.

Each of the three singers perform the entire self-titled debut album alone, adding their own styling's and nuances to all 12 of the songs. This brings a fresh and completely new take on the ground-breaking debut release, and all three versions are incredible in their own right. Also included are 3 live bonus tracks recorded from their US tour. Each of the discs has brand new original artwork from Dusan Marovic, and reflects the monstrous nature of this endeavor.

Bonus Tracks for Solo Versions:

+ Invaders From The Sky (Live)
+ When the Last Scream Fades (Live)
+ The Three Tremors (Live)

The Hell Destroyer: "We each sang and recorded the entire album and so much great material got left on the cutting room floor because of how we pieced together the original release. I felt we had a really cool product that we could put together and I started working with Dave Garcia to mix them and assemble them. We contacted the artist and had him paint some incredible cover art to match the ferocity of the recordings."

Ripper: "Everyone each had their own amazing version of the album and I was hoping we would find a way to get them released and now here they are."

The Tyrant: "This is a really cool, unique product that as a metal fan myself would want to have. The different approach we each took to the songs makes each version really fresh and interesting. Each guy really did a great job and it is definitely a trip the metal fan is going to enjoy."
Stéphane
Rodger pour les intimes !
Rodger pour les intimes !

Message par Stéphane »

bordel, mais c'est nullissime :putain:
"At the gates of hell" --> https://bit.ly/3o1GrtF
"World on fire" --> https://youtu.be/coRbsXy4dVU
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvelle dose de metal screams en prévision. L'extrait s'écoute.
The Three Tremors - Tim “Ripper” Owens , Harry “The Tyrant” Conklin, and Sean “The Hell Destroyer” Peck - have announced the release of their new album, Guardians Of The Void, and a corresponding US tour for November.

Coming off the successful release of their self-titled debut album, several North American and European tours, the release of the solo versions of the first album, and festival performances, the Three Tremors shot out of a cannon at a frantic pace - when the shutdown forced them to cut short their North American tour in the middle of their run in early 2020.

However, they wasted no time and got to work on another new album. Now their sophomore effort, Guardians Of The Void, is ready for blast off and will hit the streets worldwide November 5. Twelve songs are found on this wicked rocker of an album, and once again, they cover all the bases of heavy metal.

The first single off of the album, “Bone Breaker”, has a lyric video that can be found below (this is also the instant gratification track that you will receive with any pre-order).

As with all Steel Cartel releases, only the songs that receive video releases will be on the streaming platforms, so the physical medium and the fans that support and collect them are the band’s focus and priority. And speaking of great physical product, the band has once again hired Marc Sasso to do the cover artwork.

Marc Sasso is best known for his work with such companies as Marvel, the WWE and Halford, Dio, Cage and many others. He has hit it out of the park once again with this haunting, other-worldly painting that captures the mysterious essence of the title perfectly.

Tim Owens describes how the recording process went down. “We had just started our second North American tour promoting the ‘Solo Versions,’ when everything started to shut down. It was a shame because we had some really good momentum and the shows were selling well - including a few that were sold out in advance. When we realized that we could be sitting home for a while, we all started putting these new songs together and recording them.”

Harry added, “I had moved to Greece during this whole time and the guys started sending me song after song at a furious pace. The songs were kick ass and I found it easier and more natural to collaborate and add my ideas and nuances. We have toured and done so many shows together now that the comfort level was there, and they came together really quick. The end result is amazing.”

And Sean says, “Everyone in the band has a lot of other projects going on, so it was good we could all pull together and make this follow up album. Now Sean our drummer (Elg) is also in KK’s Priest, so we are stoked that we could not only put out another record, but also get a tour in before everyone gets busy. We have spent so much time together - we are like a heavy metal street gang, and have a blast performing these songs and going on the road. With these new songs available from the Guardians Of The Void album, our setlist will be supremely vicious!!”

In true Steel Cartel fashion, some amazing pre-order package combinations are available here. There will be three different versions of the double gatefold vinyl Guardians Of The Void. The original version, the 1 in 5 variant version, and the virgin cover version. The 1 in 5 variant version has completely different cover art (again by Marc Sasso) on the front and back, and will be limited to one copy for every five standard versions that are produced. The virgin cover version has the original Marc Sasso artwork without band logos or album titles.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Moins de cris dans tous les sens. Il passe pas mal ce titre. Même si je trouve toujours que leurs chants ne vont pas bien ensemble.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils se mettent à Superman.