Mark Shelton et David T. Chastain

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Suite à la mort de Mark Shelton, il semblerait que son projet "abandonné" dans les années 80 avec le non moins renommé David Chastain finisse par voir la lumière du jour. En effet les 2 étaient en discussion peu avant cet événement tragique...
The heavy metal world was shocked by last month's unexpected death of one of its legends: Mark "The Shark" Shelton, a founding member of the legendary epic metal band MANILLA ROAD. Mark was a musician with many projects and one of his last ones was the long-forgotten idea to release songs he did many years ago with David T. Chastain.

In February 2018, Mark and Chastain began discussions about releasing some music they had recorded together in the late '80s. Over the following months, they worked together in getting everything ready for release in late 2018. Just two days before Mark's passing, he was sending in thoughts and comments to be included in the final product. Everyone involved knew how excited Mark was about this release and we wanted to make sure it was released exactly in the way Mark wanted.

Two extraordinary musicians working together on great songs with the '80s spirit: epic, melodic, heavy, unique! Of course MANILLA ROAD and CHASTAIN joining in the '80s means nothing less than a masterwork! So you will be able to listen to a long hidden treasure of heavy metal history!!!! In remembrance of Mark Shelton, David T. Chastain and Pure Steel Records want to give these songs a place in metal history to complete the incredible life work of a metal master!

Lineup:

Mark Shelton - vocals, lyrics, melodies
David T. Chastain - guitars, bass, drum programming
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Cruchot jr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cruchot jr »

Seul Chastain joue de la guitare... Dommage, j'étais déjà en train de saliver sur des duels épiques entre ces deux magiciens de la guitare...
I pledge to keep it alive ! I promise: metal will thrive !
I swear myself to the cause ! I'll teach all the metal laws !

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=18665
Répondre