Necrodeath (black/thrash/death metal, Italie)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Des amateurs de ce vieux groupe italien explosif?

J'avais découvert avec leur album de reformation en 2000, Mater of All Evil, une sacrée grosse boucherie (avec des touches black) :metal:

Pour fêter leurs 20 ans de carrière, ils sortent une compile en Mars :
Italy’s NECRODEATH are set to deliver a “best of” album, entitled 20 Years Of Noise (1985 - 2005), through Scarlet Records.

The CD, also to be released in a limited digipack version, will feature as bonus material a BLACK SABBATH cover and the legendary demo The Shining Pentagram, a real cult-tape in the 80's underground, a must for maniac tape traders around the world.

All tracks on the release will be remastered, including the songs featured on The Shining Pentagram.

20 Years Of Noise will be released in late March, 2005. Necrodeath are also working on new material for their next studio album.
http://www.necrodeath.net/
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Concernant ce groupe, je n'aurais qu'une chose à dire : :bang: :bang:

Non, franchement, ce groupe est très extrême. J'ai écouté un de leurs albums un jour (Into The Macabre je crois), et ça m'avait laissé on the ass.
Je sais qu'ils ont sorti pas mal d'album ces derniers temps, et qu'ils ont réédité leur trois premiers albums en 99. ça fait longtemps que je me dis qu'il faut que je me penche plus sur ce groupe. :up:
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
HellHammer
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par HellHammer »

Ouais, un groupe avec beaucoup de personnalité, très en avance sur son temps je dirais...

J'ai vraiment un faible pour la démo The shining pentagram ! Mais les deux premiers Lp's sont très chouettes aussi.
Merci de m'avoir lu !
jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

HellHammer a écrit :Ouais, un groupe avec beaucoup de personnalité, très en avance sur son temps je dirais...

J'ai vraiment un faible pour la démo The shining pentagram ! Mais les deux premiers Lp's sont très chouettes aussi.

cette démo est excellente !! je l'ai en original !! j'aimais bien aussi GHOSTRIDER le pré NECRODEATH avec les mêmes membres que la démo the shinning.... peso: drums, ingo : chant... les autres je m'en souviens plus !
necrodeath avait fait un split LP avec schizo !! excellent aussi !! leur projet était je crois MONDOCANNIBALE !!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le voici le nouvel album, à paraitre le 17 avril chez Scarlet Records :

01. February 5th, 1984
02. Forever Slaves
03. War Paint
04. Master Of Morphine
05. The Wave
06. Theoretical And Artificial
07. Identity Crisis
08. Beautiful-Brutal World
09. Hyperbole
10. 100% Hell

Un MP3 tout en finesse : http://www.scarletrecords.it/bands/Necr ... Slaves.mp3

Et ils ont engagé le guitariste de Labyrinth :
Long-running Italian black/thrash metallers NECRODEATH have announced the addition of rhythm guitarist Pier Gonella (LABYRINTH) to the group's ranks. Gonella joins the band as the replacement for Claudio, who recently left NECRODEATH for personal reasons.

NECRODEATH have finished recording their sixth studio album, "100% Hate", and will fly to Sweden in the near future for the final mastering. The follow-up to 2003's "Ton(e)s of Hate" was recorded at Outer Sound studios in Rome and features a guest appearance by VENOM frontman Conrad" Cronos" Lant.

Cronos had the following to say following his recording session: "I've liked NECRODEATH since their first album — great intensity and enthusiasm, as well as heavy as fuck. It was a pleasure to record my voice for one of their new songs. Their new album promises to be a monster-sized slice of intense metal. Can't fuckin' wait. Hell yeah!!!"

Due on April 17 via Scarlet Records, "100% Hell" is described in a press release as "the most diverse NECRODEATH album to date, containing 10 furious tracks spanning from the fast thrashing assault of the mid-eighties to the groove-oriented sonic holocaust displayed with the latest efforts."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Ce 100% hell est vraiment excellent, un de leurs meilleurs brulots (si ce n'est le meilleur) :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Necrodeath c'est le black thrash comme je l'aime, extrême mais audible :D Et surtout intense! :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Necrodeath - Draculea

Message par Everflow »

Pour les amateurs de dentelle, le nouvel album des black-thrasheurs sort en octobre chez Scarlet Records.

01. V.T.1431
02. Smell Of Blood
03. Party In Tirgoviste
04. Draculea
05. Fragments Of Insanity
06. Countess Bathory
07. The Golden Cup
08. Impaler Prince
09. V.T.1476
NECRODEATH drummer Peso previously stated: "Immediately after the recording sessions for '100% Hell' [2006] I began composing some new material, but it was in November 2006 that I realized that NECRODEATH had to come back with a new record, some new material capable to improve our sound without losing our typical trademark. That's why I had the idea to write a concept based on Vlad Tepes' life, finding the inspiration on some books I've been reading recently. Every song will have its particular meaning and there will be a wide range of influences upon this new record. Pier from LABYRINTH will be handling the guitar duties, with us being still in search for a permanent guitar player, and, of course, this means that the whole record will be influenced by Pier's extraordinary style, with lots of great solos, for the first time in the band's career. Flegias and John are also putting a lot of efforts in this record, you can be sure that everybody will notice that."
Dime78
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dime78 »

Je me souviens plutôt d'un côté thrash^^ mais en tout cas j'ai trois chansons du dernier album, et c'est bien yeah :rock:

FOREVER SLAVEEEE ! :np:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Necrodeath - Phylogenesis

Message par Everflow »

Ils enchainent les albums depuis la reformation :
Italian black-thrash metal heroes NECRODEATH have set "Phylogenesis" as the title of their new album, due later this month via Scarlet Records. The follow-up to 2007's "Draculea" is a concept effort dealing with the origin of the species, featuring "nine killer tracks about the past, the present and the future of the world population." The CD was once again recorded at Outer Sound Studios in Rome, Italy, with Giuseppe Orlando (NOVEMBRE) handling the mixing duties. The mastering was done at the renowned Fear Studio in Ravenna, Italy. The artwork was created by Nerve Design (NILE, THRESHOLD, LEGION OF THE DAMNED, VISION DIVINE, EXILIA).

According to a press release, NECRODEATH's new lineup, featuring the band's latest additions — bassist GL and guitarist Pier Gonella — is "tight as never before and the result of their cooperation is one of the band's heaviest and most inspired albums ever!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Necrodeath - Old Skull

Message par Everflow »

Les vétérans italiens sortent un album de reprises, dont on peut écouter le "Black Magic" (Slayer) ici : http://www.myspace.com/necrodeath100x100
Long-running Italian extreme metallers NECRODEATH will celebrate their 25th anniversary by releasing a covers album, entitled "Old Skull". The CD, which is due on February 5, features guest appearances by members of influential Italian thrashers BULLDOZER and former members of SCHIZO.

"Old Skull" was recorded at Quake Sound Studios in Rapallo (Ge) and was produced by the bandmembers themselves. It was mixed by Giuseppe Orlando at Outer Sound Studios in Rome and was mastered by Simone Mularoni at Fear Studios in Ravenna. The cover artwork was created by Davide Nadalin and Nerve Design.

"Old Skull" track listing:

01. Mater Tenebrarum (NECRODEATH 2010)
02. Black Magic (SLAYER)
03. Raise the Dead (BATHORY)
04. Pleasure to Kill (KREATOR)
05. Paranoid (BLACK SABBATH)
06. Sodomy and Lust (SODOM)
07. Bloodlust (VENOM)
08. Ace of Spades (MOTORHEAD)
09. Am I Evil? (DIAMOND HEAD)
10. Mater Tenebrarum (NECRODEATH 1985)
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le clip de "Mater Tenebrarum":

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

les reprises sont pas super originales. C'est vraiment utile comme cd???
A.W.
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par A.W. »

C'est plus utile de choper la réédition de leur démo (qui vient aussi de sortir récemment) à mon avis !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

The Woodman a écrit :Le clip de "Mater Tenebrarum"
Très efficace ce réenregistrement.
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Pfff... le choix des morceaux est pas tip top, beaucoup trop classique...
Je trouve ça con de retrouver toujours les mêmes trucs sur les compils ou albums de reprises. Surtout vu les discographies des groupes repris, y a de quoi faire quand-même.
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Necrodeath - The Age Of Fear (best of)

Message par Everflow »

Le best of des italiens est écoutable ici :

http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds#/15

'Mater Tenebrarum' (from the album Old Skull, 2010)
'Awakening Of Dawn' (from the album Phylogenesis, 2009)
'I.N.R.I.' (from the album Phylogenesis, 2009)
'Smell Of Blood' (from the album Draculea, 2007)
'Master Of Morphine' (from the album 100% Hell, 2006)
'Forever Slaves' (from the album 100% Hell, 2006)
'Queen Of Desire' (from the album Ton(e)s Of Hate, 2003)
'Burn And Deny' (from the album Black As Pitch, 2001)
'Hate And Scorn' (from the album Mater Of All Evil, 1999)
'Flame Of Malignance' (from the album Mater Of All Evil, 1999)
'Eucharistical Sacrifice' (from the album Fragments Of Insanity, 1989)
'At The Mountains Of Madness' (from the album Into The Macabre, 1987)
'The Theory' (live, 2010)
'Queen Of Desire' (onyric version, 2011)
'Black Magic' (Slayer cover from the album Old Skull, 2010)
Legendary black/thrashers NECRODEATH are set to release their definitive retrospective CD The Age Of Fear, tomorrow, June 14th, in North America on Scarlet Records. The album is streaming in it's entirety at this location.

Featuring songs from their entire back catalog, starting with 1987's legendary debut album Into The Macabre through their latest release Old Skull, The Age Of Fear captures the entire essence of the band to this day whilst awaiting their next new album, to be released in the fall of 2011 on Scarlet Records.

The Age of Fear features 15 classic tracks including the previously unreleased "onyric" version of the song 'Queen Of Desire', featuring guest appearances by Giorgia Gueglio (MASATERCASTLE) on vocals and Botys Beezard (GODYVA) on piano, the stunning cover version of SLAYER's 'Black Magic' and the live version of the band's own 'The Theory'. The beautiful artwork was made by French artist Pierre-Alain D. at 3mmi Design.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le groupe va sortir son nouvel album le 13 mai via Scarlet Records.

Il s'intitule "The 7 Deadly Sins" et un premier extrait est en écoute :

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le titre d'ouverture du dernier album, sans fioritures :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Legendary thrash/black metal power force, Necrodeath, have released the details for their upcoming album, The Age Of Dead Christ, which will be available on March 9th via Scarlet Records (vinyl version on Terror From Hell Records).

The Age Of Dead Christ is Necrodeath's 11th album, 33 years after their inception into the scene, when the now legendary demo tape The Shining Pentagram was released. 33 as the age of Christ, the dead Christ, as the title of the album says. Necrodeath go back to their roots releasing one of the fastest, most violent and brutal chapters in their deadly musical path. The cover resembles the typical artwork of the Eighties demo tapes and features the band's old logo.

The Age Of Dead Christ includes the song "The Return Of The Undead", a new version of the band’s classic "The Undead" (originally included on the 1987 debut album Into The Macabre), featuring yet another extreme metal legend on vocals, the mighty A.C. Wild of Bulldozer.

Tracklisting:

"The Whore Of Salem"
"The Master Of Mayhem"
"The Order Of Baphomet"
"The Kings Of Rome"
"The Triumph Of Pain"
"The Return Of The Undead"
"The Crypt Of Nyarlathotep"
"The Revenge Of The Witches"
"The Age Of Dead Christ"

Drummer Peso comments: “Back to our black origins with thrashing brutality! The Age Of Dead Christ is a violent, loud punch in your blood thirsty mouth! Beware! Necrodeath are back to kick your asses and tear your bloody guts off!”
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Réenregistrement du 2ème album :
Defragments Of Insanity is the re-recording of Necrodeath’s second album, Fragments Of Insanity, originally released in 1989. This new version succeeds in keeping the original brutality and dark mood of the album intact, yet with the very distinctive approach of the current lineup of the band, the longest-standing in Necrodeath’s illustrious career.

Defragments Of Insanity follows the release of The Age Of Dead Christ, the latest collection of original material for Necrodeath, the 11th in their career, 33 years after their inception into the scene, when the now legendary demo tape The Shining Pentagram was released.

Considered a cult classic for decades, Fragments Of Insanity is the quintessential thrash / black metal album, an album that influenced many bands over the years and has been praised by fans and artists alike. And this new version will give younger fans a chance to own a piece of history that was no longer easy to find.

Defragments Of Insanity will be released on April 5th via Scarlet Records. A vinyl version will also be available on Terror From Hell Records. A preview trailer can be seen below.
Répondre