Herman Frank - Fight The Fear

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour compenser l'autre nouvelle liée à Accept de la semaine, voici le nouvel album solo de leur ancien guitariste, pour février.
Titre en écoute.
Former ACCEPT guitarist Herman Frank will release a new solo album, "Fight The Fear", on February 8, 2019 via AFM.

According to a press release, "Fight The Fear" "thrills with Herman's guitar attacks, killer riffs and outstanding, powerful vocals with good hooklines and catchy choruses."

Track listing:

01. Until The End
02. Fear
03. Terror
04. Sinners
05. Hatred
06. Hail & Row
07. Hitman
08. Stay Down
09. Rock You
10. Don't Cross The Line
11. Are You Ready
12. Wings Of Destiny
13. Waiting For The Night
14. Lost In Heaven

Herman joined ACCEPT in 1982 shortly before the release of the band's "Restless And Wild" album and exited the group for the first time after the arrival of 1983's "Balls To The Wall" LP.

When ACCEPT reunited for festival appearances in 2005, Herman handled second-guitar duties alongside founding axeman Wolf Hoffmann, with Stefan Schwarzmann sitting behind the kit.

Frank and Schwarzmann were involved in ACCEPT's comeback with new singer Mark Tornillo and appeared on the reunited group's first three studio albums: 2010's "Blood of the Nations", 2012's "Stalingrad" and 2014's "Blind Rage".

Shortly before his exit from ACCEPT was made official in December 2014, Herman gave an interview to Metalholic in which he spoke about his frustrations at being unable to contribute to the band with his songwriting. He said: "[I've been writing] songs [for] 30 years, since I began my music career [in] a school band. And it's a shame that I can't show my talent [by] writing a couple of ACCEPT songs. I really would like to write some songs [for ACCEPT], but Peter [Baltes, ACCEPT bassist] and Wolf [Hoffmann, ACCEPT guitarist] decided, 'We are ACCEPT and we wanna do it [on] our own.' So why should I stop, 'cause I'm playing in ACCEPT, to write songs? I wrote songs for VICTORY, for HAZZARD, for MOON'DOC, for my two solo albums… for so many bands, you know. It's normal that I don't stop [writing songs]. PANZER and all these other bands give me a chance to just put out my music, which is in my head, you know?!"

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Autant le 1er album est gigantesque notamment grâce à la performance vocale de Jioti Parcharidis, autant les 2 autres sont sans plus avec beaucoup moins de variété entre les chansons et surtout beaucoup trop de titres (13 et 12, là ou le premier n'en avait que 10 !!!).

Donc je sais pas si je dois me réjouir ou non. en tout cas 14 put*** de titres... Non, mais quand est-ce que les maisons de disques vont revenir au CD de 10 chansons, voire 11 max !!!

Sinon, le titre e écoute, c'est pas nul, c'est juste déjà trop entendu sur les albums précédent... A noter que le line-up ne bouge pas... juste l'ajout d'un second guitariste.
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

c'est vrai que son premier est vraiment énorme, mais bon j'avais bien aimé le reste aussi dans une moindre mesure mais ça reste plus que correct tout de même, je pense que je vais me laisser tenter par celui ci aussi, et puis moi Herman Franck je l'aime bien !!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Répondre