Cannibal Corpse : Pat O'Brien en taule

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'en ai fait un nouveau topic, ça méritait bien ça. :D

En gros il a été chopé pour intrusion chez autrui et menaces avec un couteau, mais ce n'est pas très clair car sa propre maison a brulé quasiment en même temps, le feu étant alimenté par l'important attirail de munitions stockées chez lui. :up:
On voit dans la vidéo ci-dessous le carnage, il se préparait à la guerre ou quoi?

En tout état de cause, nous avons le vainqueur de la semaine.

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

ah ça, ça va être dur de faire mieux d´ici vendredi :bow: :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Hell await bon un américain moyen mais qui joue super bien de la guitare :bang: :bang:
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est du grand guignol cette histoire : apparemment il était drogué car il avait des hallucinations selon les témoins et se pensait poursuivi, ce qui expliquerait sa tentative d'intrusion et son agressivité.
Là où c'est moins drôle, mais finalement symptomatique : il a perdu tout ce qu'il possédait car il n'avait pas pris d'assurance pour sa maison (!?), par contre on peut noter qu'il avait investi dans 2 lance-flammes de l'armée! C'était pour jouer avec ses enfants ou faire un barbecue?
Sans parler des munitions qui ont tout fait cramer ce qui aurait pu être sauvé.
Question de choix dans la vie, je présume.
Patrick "Pat" O'Brien's neighbors didn't notice anything unusual about the CANNIBAL CORPSE guitarist in the days leading up to his arrest Monday on charges of aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer and burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault. Deputies say he burglarized a house and charged at a deputy with a knife.

He seemed "just like a regular neighbor," one person who lives on O'Brien's street told 10 News WTSP (see video below). "Get out of the car, go right into the house. That's about it."

Less than half a mile from where he was arrested, a fire broke out at O'Brien's home, sending flames billowing into the night sky from the roof. The exact cause of the blaze is unknown, but ammunition and "military-style flamethrowers" reportedly exploded inside the home during the fire.

"[It was] very scary," another neighbor told ABC Action News. "I was thinking 'my house, it's going to go if [the firefighters] don't hurry up and get here,' but they saved our house and we don't have any damage or anything."

"Everybody kind of stays to themselves," the first neighbor said. "Nobody really bothers anybody. Most of the people abide by [the proverb] 'good fences make good neighbors.' I mean, it's just crazy something like that happened so close to home."

According to the Hillsborough County arrest log, O'Brien was booked into the Hillsborough County Jail on Monday night after he entered a house near the Northdale Golf and Country just before 7:00 p.m. and ignored orders from the two people inside the home to leave. O'Brien didn't know anyone at the house and didn't have permission to be there, an arrest report states. A sheriff's office supervisor says O'Brien shoved a woman to the ground and then went into the backyard.

Deputies responding to the burglary found O'Brien hiding behind a fence near the house. They say O'Brien "ran towards" one of the deputies "with a knife in his right hand." Deputies then shot O'Brien with a Taser and arrested him.

The owner of the home where O'Brien was arrested wouldn't go on camera but told ABC Action News he thought the guitarist was hallucinating when he spoke to him about the "rapture" and claimed, "someone was after him." The homeowner added O'Brien seemed scared and at one point even hid in his closet.
Additional details have emerged surrounding yesterday’s shocking news that Cannibal Corpse guitarist Pat O’Brien has been arrested on charges of burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault and aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer.

Authorities were reportedly called to O’Brien’s home in Northdale, FL when it “caught fire with exploding ammunition inside.” While firefighters struggled to put out the fire despite the exploding ammunition, O’Brien had allegedly entered another person’s home nearby where he reportedly pushed a woman down and then hid in the backyard. Authorities were eventually able to subdue O’Brien with a taser after he came at them with a knife.

The initial reports that came out yesterday indicated there was ammunition inside O’Brien’s home, which made the fire especially difficult to battle. After entering the building, firefighters had to retreat when they released the situation was unsafe. A new report from ABC Action News indicates that two “military-style flamethrowers” were among the types of ammunition inside the home. Flamethrowers are legal in all U.S. states but carry restrictions in California and Maryland, although it’s unclear what business O’Brien (or someone else living in the home) would have with one. It is worth noting that deputies have not charged O’Brien in the house fire at this time.

More details regarding the burglary have surfaced as well. ABC Action News reports that 16311 Norwood Dr., the home where O’Brien was living, is less than half a mile away by car from the home at 4372 Windflower Circle which he’d burglarized and at which he was subsequently arrested. By crossing The Northdale Golf & Tennis Club on foot (which seems to be what O’Brien did), the distance is much shorter. Here is a Google Maps rendering of the two locations:

The owner of the home that O’Brien broke into told Action News that O’Brien spoke to him about “the rapture” and claimed “someone was after him.” He added that he thought O’Brien was hallucinating and at one point hid in a closet.

The Tampa Bay Times reports that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has also opened an investigation in addition to local law enforcement. The Times also reports that firefighters responded to multiple 911 calls from neighbors after the fire broke out following an “apparent domestic dispute.”

In the state of Florida, both of the crimes O’Brien is accused of committing are considered first degree felonies. In the case of the aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer charge, the penalty could be a prison term up to thirty years; the charge of burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault is even more serious, as it carries a penalty of a fine up to $10,000 and a potential lifetime prison sentence.

O’Brien appeared before a Hillsborough County judge Tuesday morning wearing an anti-suicide vest and with his ankles and wrists shackled together. The judge set O’Brien’s bail at $50,000, conditional upon his passing a drug a test.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Pas con l idée du lance flamme pour le barbecue a étudier.
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Si vous voulez vous pouvez lui donner de l'argent pour ̶q̶u̶'̶i̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶h̶è̶t̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶l̶i̶n̶g̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶pour qu'il se reconstruise une maison :D

https://www.mightycause.com/story/Patob ... guZyg7QNIQ
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Et après on dit que LEMETAL s'est assagi. :D
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il est remplacé temporairement par Erik Rutan (Hate Eternal) :
Florida-based death metallers CANNIBAL CORPSE have recruited Erik Rutan to fill in for guitarist Pat O'Brien on the band's upcoming tours. Rutan will appear live with the band for the "Decibel Magazine Tour" and the upcoming U.S. leg of SLAYER's final tour happening this May alongside LAMB OF GOD and AMON AMARTH.

This won't be the first time these death metal powerhouses have worked together; Rutan has produced four albums with CANNIBAL CORPSE ("Kill", "Evisceration Plague", "Torture", "Red Before Black") and is uniquely equipped to fill the rôle — he is one of the death metal's most acclaimed guitarists and is known for his time as part of MORBID ANGEL (who are co headlining the "Decibel" tour alongside CANNIBAL) throughout the '90s and early 2000s, as well as handling vocals/guitars and production duties for his current band HATE ETERNAL.
Répondre