projet solo de Sascha Paeth : Masters of Ceremony

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

On ne le présente plus dans le milieu du metal mélodique. Même si j'aurais préféré une reformation de Heaven's Gate...
Sascha Paeth, one of the most talented writers, musicians, and producers of the German heavy metal scene, has recruited Adrienne Cowan of the Boston metal band SEVEN SPIRES to sing on the debut album from his MASTERS OF CEREMONY project.

Says Paeth: "We have started the recording process and it is turning out wonderfully. She can totally deliver exactly what I had hoped for: from soft, melodic to super aggressive with an amazing range. On top of that, she is a 'no-attitude' sweet, kind person, who easily fits into our 'family.' Thanks for joining, Adrienne!"

MASTERS OF CEREMONY's debut album will be released through Frontiers Music Srl.

To label Paeth a multi-talented producer, engineer, musician, and songwriter might not quite cover his full set of skills and achievements. The Wolfsburg-born German multi-musician has produced countless bands including AVANTASIA, KAMELOT, RHAPSODY and EPICA. Having worked on, produced, and engineered over 200 albums since 1988, it's fair to say he has a reputation for being at the forefront of shaping the European melodic power metal sound. Now Paeth is taking the next step in his artistic journey by releasing his new project, SASCHA PAETH'S MASTERS OF CEREMONY.

Sascha said: "Finally, I am putting my energy into a metal project of my own. It is the sum of my experiences over the years and a bit of a revival of what I was doing in the past."

As a 15-year-old teenager, you might have found Paeth playing a more bluesy style, or VAN HALEN-meets-ACCEPT style hard rock, but it wasn't long before Paeth joined HEAVEN'S GATE, where the music was harder and heavier. The experience was where he learned to enjoy inspiration from adapting, from new styles, and from new collaborations. It was the start of a long journey through the music business, a journey that is far from over.

"It took a few years of nice, and ambitious, talks about a possible collaboration with Frontiers," said Sascha. "It's my very first metal solo album and I am looking forward to sharing the progress on the production and revealing the band members over the next weeks and months."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: projet solo de Sascha Paeth : Masters of Ceremony

Message par Everflow »

Après écoute de l'extrait... je passe. Rien que le chant...
Sascha Paeth’s Masters Of Ceremony (Melodic Metal) sortira son premier album le 13 Septembre. Le groupe est composé de :
Sascha Paeth - Guitares
André Neygenfind - Bassiste (Avantasia)
Felix Bohnke - Batteur (Edguy, Avantasia)
Corvin Bahn - Claviers(Uli Jon Roth)
Adrienne Cowan - Chant (Seven Spires)

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une reprise de Heaven's Gate en bonus track, qui pète bien mais le chant est inférieur à l'originale :

Répondre