West Bound (hard rock bluesy, avec Roy Z)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un groupe avec le bien connu Roy Z.
"Dance Of Life", the new video from WEST BOUND, the hard-hitting Los Angeles-area rock band featuring vocalist Chas West (RESURRECTION KINGS, BONHAM, LYNCH MOB), guitarist/producer Roy Z (BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD, TRIBE OF GYPSIES), guitarist Jimmy Burkard, bassist Jason Cornwell and drummer Dave "Chilli" Moreno, can be seen below. The song is taken from WEST BOUND's debut album, "Volume I", which was released on February 22 on Frontiers Music Srl.

West says his "inspiration for WEST BOUND's sound came from "influences from the '70s and '80s classic hard rock, back when music was — in my opinion — real and passionate, from the heart and soul. Bands like LED ZEPPELIN, WHITESNAKE, DEEP PURPLE, FOREIGNER, AEROSMITH, VAN HALEN, etc. were what we grew up on and we went back to our youth when writing the songs for the album."

If you remember the great bluesy hard rock explosion from the late '80s and early '90s with bands like TESLA, CINDERELLA, BADLANDS, TORA TORA and SALTY DOG and enjoy the modern throwback hard rock like RIVAL SONS, MASSIVE WAGONS, INGLORIOUS and the like, you are going to find WEST BOUND right up your alley.

On the first single and video, Chas explains that "the song 'Never Surrender' is one that Roy Z and I came up with in the studio. It's about going through struggles in life and never giving up on your dreams. People can relate to it in their own lives… It's a theme we all know as human beings. Sometimes the tough times can help you define your true character."

"Volume I" track listing:

01. Never Surrender
02. Dance Of Life
03. Ain't Gonna Drown
04. Beautiful Dream
05. Nothing
06. Roll The Bones
07. On My Own
08. Keeper Of The Flame
09. Turn To You
10. No Room For Sympathy
11. Traveller

Stephen LeBlanc provides keyboards on the album and Brian Tichy (ex-WHITESNAKE, OZZY OSBOURNE, FOREIGNER drummer/guitarist) played on and co-wrote two songs with Chas.

Lineup:

Vocals - Chas West
Guitar - Roy Z
Guitar - Jimmy Burkard
Bass - Jason Cornwell
Drums - Dave "Chilli" Moreno

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre