Bewitcher, Heavy/Black/Speed Metal, USA

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

second opus en vue pour le groupe qui sera support band de Visigoth sur la tournée qui approche:
***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

BEWITCHER, in conspiracy with Shadow Kingdom Records is pleased to announce the long-awaited follow-up to their self-titled debut album. The time has come to finally unveil the band’s sophomore effort, entitled UNDER THE WITCHING CROSS.

The album was engineered at The Captain’s Quarters studio in Ventura, CA by Night Demon axeman Armand John Lizzy with mix/master duties once again falling to Joel Grind. Their combined efforts give the production a sound not yet heard on a Bewitcher record; ominous and layered without sacrificing any of the viciousness of its predecessor.

With stunning cover art from the incomparable Polish painter Mariusz Lewandowski, UNDER THE WITCHING CROSS is a clear statement of the band’s expanding musical and artistic aspirations. Don’t be fooled however, the content within is pure Satanic Speed Metal savagery that Bewitcher delivers with deadly force.

UNDER THE WITCHING CROSS will be released worldwide on May 10, with pre-orders available for physical and digital formats through SKR and the

en attendant, LE titre de l´album éponyme:

"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Fun.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Bewitcher, Heavy/Black/Speed Metal, USA

Message par Everflow »

When one finds themselves at the proverbial crossroads - face to face with the Devil himself - who wouldn’t choose the left hand path? Honestly, evil is too enticing, too strong, and Hell has the best music anyway. Hailing from Portland, Oregon, heavy metal mongrels Bewitcher made their pact with Lucifer years ago, and have been walking the dark path ever since.

The band has just shared the new song "Satanic Magick Attack" from their upcoming third studio album, Cursed Be Thy Kingdom, which arrives April 16 via Century Media.

Vocalist and guitarist M. von Bewitcher comments, "The devil's rock 'n' roll is alive and well, its flames kept burning bright by its devoted legions. The battle lines are drawn, the declarations have been made. When the shock troops of hell finally charge over the top, there will be no escaping the attack!"

Recorded at The Captain’s Quarters in Ventura, California by Armand John Anthony (Night Demon), and mixed by Cameron Webb (Motörhead, Megadeth), Cursed Be Thy Kingdom is a powerhouse, heavy-metal-rock-’n'-roll record forged in the white hot fires of Hell.

Rock ’n' roll is the Devil’s music, and through Cursed Be Thy Kingdom, Bewitcher invites you to join them at the crossroads, drink from the chalice of rock ’n' roll, then ritualistically sell your soul to the dark lord himself. M. von Bewitcher puts it best, “The Devil is always ready to make the deal…”

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:dance:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une compilation avec un nouveau titre ci-dessous :

ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

ah merci pour les mises à jour. C´est un groupe que j´ai perdu de vue sans que sache précisément pourquoi.
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre