Marko Hietala (Nightwish, Tarot)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il sort un album solo chanté en finnois :
"Isäni Ääni", the new video from NIGHTWISH bassist/vocalist Marco Hietala (a.k.a. Marko Hietala), can be seen below. The song is taken from his solo album, "Mustan Sydämen Rovio", which will be released on May 24 via Savonian Rooster.

Asked by Kaaos TV when he started to think about releasing a solo album, Marco said (see video below): "It's a lot of stuff, lyrical, musical stuff and some of them started somewhere like 10, 15 years back, little tidbits of ideas that I hadn't used. I had been waiting and it's really a load of years. Some are from the couple of years behind some ideas when we started working on this album with the guys. Like I said, even back 15 years some ideas that developed into songs or got parts in songs. It's all kinds of stuff. Of course, I've been writing a lot for TAROT and quite a few pieces of music and some lyrical stuff with NIGHTWISH, too, but these things were kind of more personal. Like I said, this album — people think of heavy metal immediately when they see me, but I figured the right term for this album would be 'hard prog.' There's some very metallic elements, but there's also a lot of acoustic and atmospheric stuff that I've been writing a lot of. It's a wide variety of items, musically."

Regarding whether he enjoyed being able to do what he wanted with his solo album versus writing for TAROT or even NIGHTWISH, Marco said: "In a way, you don't have to justify your songs to a band who already has its own line and vision and all that. Then again, also being responsible for everything that is written, is also a heavy thing. I'm really happy the guys, Tuomas [Wäinölä, guitar] and Vili [Ollila, keyboards] really got into the music that much themselves. They really worked on doing the arranging. For instance, all the string quartet arrangements, they wrote them down on paper and gave them to the players when we were recording that. I don't know…in this case, the pressure and the responsibility have been greater because you're in the line yourself even though you have friends helping you. But the responsibility is heavier, therefore the pressure, also. In NIGHTWISH or TAROT, NIGHTWISH, especially since Tuomas [Holopainen] writes almost everything, it's kind of easier not to carry that much responsibility."

On the topic of when he decided now was a good time to release a solo album, Marco said: "It was when we had the sabbatical with NIGHTWISH that I figured it's time to ask the guys if they want to start working with me. We started, but then, of course, we originally planned for the release for the year and it didn't happen. Just way too much with everyone. So, then it took this much time to kind of finish, then I already did last year in between and recording some stuff here and there, some demo things and obscure German backstages with some vocals being sent over to Finland: 'What do you guys think of this?'"

Asked if it was important for "Mustan Sydämen Rovio" to reflect him properly as a solo artist, Marco said: "As a matter of fact, it doesn't have that kind of ego-based thinking at all. Of course, it might present me and I'm writing the whole thing in Finnish and in English. It's not something many people have done. I just had an ambitious plan for it and I started to realize it. Of course, if it gets me some respect and liking, I don't mind it, but I've been in the business for quite a while to know not to be dependent on what the world thinks of me."

"Mustan Sydämen Rovio" track listing:

01. Kiviä (05:14)
02. Isäni Ääni
(04:37)
03. Tähti, Hiekka Ja Varjo (05:01)
04. Kuolleiden Jumalten Poika (04:42)
05. Laulu Sinulle (07:09)
06. Minä Olen Tie (05:05)
07. Juoksen Rautateitä (03:50)
08. Vapauden Kuolinmarssi (05:02)
09. Unelmoin Öisin (05:38)
10. Totuus Vapauttaa (05:43)

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Marko Hietala (Nightwish, Tarot)

Message par Everflow »

Mais il va aussi le sortir en anglais.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec du coeur.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

J'ai cherché mais je n'ai pas vu ça ici : après Floofloor à la télé hollandaise Marco à la finnoise gagnant l'édition locale du concours "the Masked Singer" :

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/night ... ed-singer/
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

ben j 'espère que c'est pas ça qui l'a fait démissionner de Nightwish !
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Ah ouais, c’est vrai j’ai vu qu’il était parti. Un sacré pillier qui disparaît ! Donc en membre d’origine il n’en reste plus que 2 ???
:riff:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Comme avant qu'il parte du coup :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tailgunner
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Tailgunner »

cillian a écrit :
21 juin 2021, 16:17
Ah ouais, c’est vrai j’ai vu qu’il était parti. Un sacré pillier qui disparaît ! Donc en membre d’origine il n’en reste plus que 2 ???
Hietala n'était pas un membre d'origine du groupe. Il est arrivé pour Whishmaster ou Century Child, j'ai un doute et flemme de vérifier.
La bave du crapaud n'empêche pas la caravane de passer :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il sort une chanson en duo avec... Tarja! La première fois qu'ils collaborent depuis 20 ans.
Musicalement rien à voir avec Nightwish.

Tailgunner
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Tailgunner »

Le morceau est sympathique. Ils tournent en ce moment ensemble en Amérique du Sud, il y aura des dates en Europe (une ou deux déjà programmées pour cet été). Si ça passe pas trop loin de l'Alsace, j'irai sûrement, je regrette de n'avoir jamais vu Nightwish quand Tarja Turunen était la chanteuse.

La setlist d'une des dates au Brésil :

Edit this setlist | More Tarja setlists
Tailgunner
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Tailgunner »

Je me demande quand même ce qui a bien pu pousser ces deux-là à collaborer et à tourner ensemble. J'ai du mal à croire à l'argument pognon, ça fait des années que Tarja Turunen remplit des salles correctes sur son nom.
Je me souviens bien de la façon dont elle s'est fait virer de Nightwish avec la lettre de renvoi qui était a priori des autres membres et qui avait été rendue publique. Et Marco Hietala avait dit quitter Nightwish parce qu'il ne voulait plus tourner autant si je ne me trompe pas.

J'ai du mal à saisir la logique du truc :lol:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Hietala expliquait récemment que c'est surtout l'aspect business et management qui l'a fait quitter Nightwish, et sans doute aussi parce qu'il était en dépression durant cette période (ce dernier point étant peut-être renforcé par le premier).
In a new interview with Brazil's Ibagenscast, former NIGHTWISH bassist/vocalist Marko Hietala was asked if he would consider taking part in a reunion of the band's classic lineup, either for a tour or fresh material. He responded (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "Hmm, I would consider it. But I think that the organization there would have to be looked very carefully into it and some of it would have to be dismantled. Because the business side and how the people there work, they are one of the big reasons why I left."

He continued: "In all the bands that I've been [in], I found out that I'm probably the most kind of courageous person there is and therefore also I have the inner strength to be the most honest and most fair and the one who upholds the justice between the people and taking care of everyone most. And that is something that I saw, the last years, were lacking. So, these kind of things would have to be taken care of. But I mean, [NIGHTWISH] was a big part of my life and I always, always backed up the music that we did because I love to do music that is versatile and ambitious with a lot of all kinds of atmospheres of all the world, from sensitive and soft into the big and pounding metal and all that. So, musically, I have no regrets at all. I'm happy and proud to have been a part of it. But, yeah, the organizational situation and the attitudes and who talks to whom and about what, those are things that I would totally dismantle and make into a transparent situation."
Concernant l'éviction de Tarja, il était le tout dernier arrivé dans Nightwish quand elle a été virée, les tensions étaient déjà présentes entre Tarja et les autres, on peut donc penser que Hietala les a suivis afin de préserver sa propre place dans un groupe qui commençait à avoir beaucoup de succès. C'est en tout cas ce qu'il sous-entend ci-dessous, et il n'est probablement pas à l'aise sur le sujet. J'en déduis surtout qu'il regrette d'avoir perdu une amie à ce moment-là. Pas facile comme choix.
Je peux comprendre qu'avec le temps il souhaite renouer des liens avec elle pour cicatriser tout cela, a fortiori pour quelqu'un qui sort (?) tout juste de dépression, en tout cas ça irait dans le sens du côté assez humain et sensible du bonhomme.
In a new interview with El Planeta Del Rock, Marko "Marco" Hietala, who is currently on the road in South America as part of the "Living The Dream – The Hits Tour 2024" with his former NIGHTWISH bandmate Tarja Turunen, was asked if there is any chance of the two musicians launching a new project together. He responded (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "I won't close that option off. We haven't talked about it, putting up a group together or anything like that. But at the moment, it seems that we've got a different kind of connection than it was [in the] past. Because then the camps were really divided already when I stepped into [NIGHTWISH]. And it was hard to find the truth of things, because a lot of it was like a managerial turf war where we got told certain things by one side and told certain things by the other side and lots of confusion — blah, blah, blah — and in the end, yeah, what we already realized a few years back when we were all together there doing the Christmas shows in Finland that after all the hassle has died and the noise has died and everything, you still find out that you lost a friend. And that was the main [reason] why we are basically doing this together again."
Tailgunner
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Tailgunner »

Effectivement c'est plus clair comme ça, merci !
Répondre