Mayhem

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Ferros
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Ferros »

Blabbermouth.net a écrit :Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM last week finished recording their new album, entitled "Ordo Ab Chao".

Commented guitarist Blasphemer (a.k.a. Rune Erickson): "The sound is raw and powerful, and listening to it, it reminds me of the 'Wolf's Lair Abyss' era, only more varied and more philosophical. The album also contains the most aggressive songs in the MAYHEM history as well as the most wicked and darkest."

"Ordo Ab Chao" is tentatively scheduled for an April 2007 release and will come in very exclusive packaging. The upcoming CD will mark the band's first release since 1993 with vocalist Attila Csihar back behind the microphone.

Csihar rejoined MAYHEM in November 2004 as the replacement for departed singer Maniac (real name Sven Erik Kristiansen).

MAYHEM's last studio album, "Chimera", entered the Norwegian album chart at position No. 28 upon its release in March 2004.

En résumé, nouvel album de Mayhem en avril :bang: :bang:
Ferros
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Ferros »

Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Attila est encore de la partie, ou c'était juste pour une tournée? Parce que si c'est lui au chant, ça peut déjà mieux passer que leurs derniers trucs...
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Bah moi j'avais bien aimé Chimera ! :D :bang:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Ferros
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Ferros »

C'est bien Attila au chant sur ce album ;)
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Vais l'écouter du coup. Encore faut-il que la zic redeviennent un peu plus intéressante...
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

DVD documentaire sur Mayhem

Message par Pierre »

J'ai horreur de ce groupe, mais ça peut être intéressant... ou tout du moins marrant :D

"Pure Fucking Mayhem" is the title of a MAYHEM DVD documentary by Stefan Rydehed, clearly focussing on the years 1984-1993 with their tales of unrelenting, brutal Black Metal and bloody crimes. Including exclusive interviews with, amongst others, Necro Butcher, Attila Csihar and Manheim, this documentary attains a maximum of authenticity and with rich, often unreleased footage, it brings MAYHEM's infamous story to gruesome life. As a bonus the release also features an audio CD with eight tracks of calm and eerie piano music inspired by MAYHEM and other Black Metal classics. The release is scheduled for November 2008. For more info check out http://www.index-verlag.org
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Ça l'a l'air plutôt sérieux vu les membres interviewés. Je serais plutôt curieux de voir ça. J'ai jamais vraiment accroché à Mayhem, mais vu l'histoire particulière du groupe, je serais bien curieux d'entendre ce qu'on a dire les personnes concernées.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

J'adore les albums "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" et "Ordo ad Chao"; des chefs-d'oeuvres dans le genre (je trouve ! :)
Le premier est 100 % black et le second est complêtement barré, mais bien sympathique.
:bang: :bang: :bang:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
François
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par François »

Ils interviews même pas Vikernes ! Son point de vue aurait pu être intéressant ! :D
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: DVD documentaire sur Mayhem

un peu de news sur le groupe:
* Les membres de MAYHEM et de leur équipe ont été arrêtés par la police à Tilburg aux Pays-Bas après avoir "ruiné" leurs chambres d'hôtel. L'ensemble des dégâts est estimé à au moins 5 000 euros.
Nos joyeux lurons sont actuellement en prison et y resteront tant qu'ils n'auront pas remboursé les frais occasionnés par leurs dégâts.
MAYHEM a donné un concert ce dimanche soir au Hall Of Fame de Tilburg et avait réservé des chambres à l'Hôtel Central de Tilburg »
l' article

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
jesus
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Re: DVD documentaire sur Mayhem

Message par jesus »

rock'n'roll !! :rock: :rock: :rock: :lol:

bon sinon mayhem ouais j'aime bien certains albums.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils pourront mettre ça dans le DVD : Mayhem se sont pris pour Mötley et ont complètement ravagé une chambre d'hôtels aux Pays-Bas! :lol:
Leur chanteur Attila s'explique comme il peut ensuite, même s'il n'a pas participé.
Vocalist Attila Csihar of Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM has commented on the the incident this past weekend in Tilburg, Holland when members of the group and their crew were arrested for allegedly causing several thousand dollars in damage to a hotel room.

MAYHEM performed Sunday night (November 15) at Hall Of Fame in Tilburg and had booked rooms for the night at Hotel Central.

An employee of the hotel arrived Monday morning to find hotel a big mess. Plants were thrown in the street, mirrors, a sink and curtains in the bathroom were torn apart and demolished. The beds and television were destroyed and walls were covered in spots/stains.

The hotel estimated the damage at least 5,000 euros (approximately $7,480).

The men, aged 21 to 45 years, hail from Netherlands, Norway, Finland and France.

The suspects were kept in custody until the hotel was reimbursed for repair costs.

Commented Csihar: "Needless to say, I was not involved (and neither was [bassist] Necrobutcher) so luckily I was not arrested.

"What happened AGAIN is that the 18-year-old promoter disappeared with a 1000€ advance on his account a couple of days before the first show of the tour.

"That is the problem with Internet: anyone can act like a booking agent...

"He continually lied, saying it was all booked but we found out at the very end that we had no flights booked and nothing was managed except for promotion at the local clubs and sales of hundreds of tickets in advance. So we decided to book our own flights, local transportation and backline from our own efforts on the last day before the tour started, in order to play this small tour just to be loyal to the fans and to the local promoters (who were freaking out too, of course)... I think we were cool, but you can imagine the stress we were under. Then, of course, you can imagine that this tour was not the best of our lives, but we somehow managed to play good shows and make the best out of it and we survived somehow, swallowing a lot of crap.

"On the night after the last show, the guys got drunk and exploded in that really bad hotel, a hotel in which we didn't even have toilets in the room. I saw part of it, and when I woke up it was a big mess. To me it looked both funny and sad at the same time... Actually, it was not only MAYHEM involved, but some people from the local crew too, who worked for us on the tour as drivers.

"I agree it was stupid, of course, but what could I do? I hope they all learned from a good lesson now.

"Maybe it makes a bit more sense after reading these lines..."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Mayhem - Esoteric Warfare

Les norvégiens devraient publier leur prochain album entre avril/mai chez Season of Mist.
"Final master of new album, sounds great! Album design is shaping up as well.".
Soit 7 ans après "Ordo Ad Chao".
Modifié en dernier par Mr. Sandman le 19 mars 2014, 18:39, modifié 1 fois.

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Avant l'album, un EP, "Psywar", va sortir le 25 avril chez SOM.

En voici un extrait :

Pierre Desproges
Vince
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Vince »

Il est pas trop mal ce morceau dit donc !
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'album s'intitule "Esoteric Warfare" et sortira le 23 mai chez SOM.

Son contenu : 1. Watcher - 2. Psywar - 3. Trinity - 4. Pandaemon - 5. Mylab - 6. Six Seconds - 7. Throne Of Time - 8. Corpse Of Care - 9. Posthuman - 10. Aion Suntalia

Pierre Desproges
Arnaud
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Arnaud »

La version LP doit être vraiment classe :oui: :oui:
Vince
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Vince »

Cette pochette est juste fantastique !
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Et un 3ème, 'Trinity' à découvrir :

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=ht ... sual=true"

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le morceau "Throne of Time" est disponible ICI

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'album maintenant en écoute intégrale à cette adresse.

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre