Hällas (hard rock 70's proggy, Suède)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les suédois reviennent avec un deuxième album fin janvier 2020, certainement toujours aussi 70's au vu de l'extrait, quelque part entre Uriah Heep et Wishbone Ash, voire Blue Öyster Cult pour le côté énigmatique, avec une touche des tous débuts de la NWOBHM et même de faux airs de Camel dans les ambiances.
J'avais bien aimé en live au Hammer of Doom, même si c'était un peu trop linéaire à mon goût parfois, notamment vocalement, alors que leur registre permet justement de ne pas être trop cloisonné. J'espère qu'ils passeront un cap là.

Et les titres "phares" du premier album :

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: Hällas (hard rock 70's proggy, Suède)

Message par Pierre »

Ça a l'air pas mal :up:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voire même plus :dance:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

pas mal bonnard ce groupe, j'ai acheté le deuxième un peu par hasard (puis le reste dans la foulée pour la collection), j'adore ce petit mélange de rock hard progressif 70's avec ses twins guitares bien senties... ils ont vraiment un super feeling et la pointe de mysticisme qui va bien. Le chant est un peu strange mais pas mal catchy au final, j'aime bien. Au final je préfère peut-être le premier album un poil plus intense sur sa première moitié, mais le dernier tourne pas mal dans les moments plus calme au coin du feu.
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore du 70's en avril :
Rising Swedish “adventure rock” stars, Hällas, return with an evocative, feel-good blend of nostalgic 70’s hard rock, prog, proto-metal, folk and psychedelic influences on their upcoming third studio album, Isle Of Wisdom, out April 8 via Napalm Records. This collection of fresh tracks allows the listener to emerge in a brand new realm soaked in mystery and retro atmosphere - key features of Hällas’ fantasy and sci-fi driven auditory aesthetic. Isle Of Wisdom, the successor to Hällas’ full-length offering Conundrum (Top 50 on the Swedish Charts, P3 Guld Award nominee), is set for release just before they hit the road on an extensive European tour.

To enter the mystical universe and get a first glimpse of what lies ahead, the Swedish five-piece has already unveiled the first two songs - the first single “Earl’s Theme”, together with a new video, and the bonus single “Stygian Depths”. “Earl’s Theme” starts off with an evocative guitar intro and a focus on Tommy Alexandersson's unique vocal tone as retro synths develop the song dynamically, drawing the listener into a thrilling cosmos between fantasy and sci-fi, while “Stygian Depths” takes that emotion straight from the first notes and evolves into an anthem exemplifying the band’s brand: adventure rock.

Hällas on “Earl’s Theme”: ”When you finally take the step and say to yourself: This is the way I want to live. Then he turns up - The Earl - and this is his song.”

Check out Hällas’ visualizer for “Earl’s Theme”, and listen Stygian Depths", below.

Isle Of Wisdom starts with synthy “Birth Into Darkness”, with an incredibly clever topline from the one of a kind vocals of singer and bassist Tommy Alexandersson. The musical journey continues with the mystical single “Earl’s Theme” embellished by choral voices, and proceeds with exceptional “Elusion’s Gate” - a piece that, by making room for the guitar lines of Alexander Moraitis and Marcus Petersson, highlights the overall epic and mysterious atmosphere of the album. Isle Of Wisdom was produced in collaboration with Linn Fijal and Vilma Colling at Riksmixningsverket studio, which has hosted the diverse likes of Arch Enemy, ABBA and Celine Dion. Comprised of eight bold opuses, Isle Of Wisdom is a deft new step in the noteworthy sonic trajectory of Hällas, cementing them as a band to watch.

Hällas on Isle Of Wisdom: "An escape from unwanted happenings doesn't always lead you towards the better as danger can be found in any universe or time. Welcome to the Isle of Wisdom."

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voyage dans le temps.

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Bien sympa comme d'habitude avec ce groupe. Mais bizarrement, je ne ressors pas trop leurs albums ensuite. Très agréable à écouter quelques fois maus leur style fait que je ne l'écoute pas souvent
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »