Wolf - Feeding the Machine

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie en mars, avec le tout nouveau line-up.
L'extrait est OK.
Swedish heavy metal masters, Wolf, strike back with their eigth studio album, Feeding The Machine, that offers intense and addictive headbanger anthems. Now, the band reveals the gloriously morbid artwork by the legendary Thomas Holm (Mercyful Fate, King Diamond) and tracklisting of the band’s follow-up to Devil Seed (2014).

Vocalist Niklas Stålvind states: “Hey Wolf-legions, once again we have teamed up with the amazing Thomas Holm for the artwork. He always manages to totally surprise us with his very personal take on the songs and album title. He says he sees metal as pictures in his head. Obviously that is true. It’s an honour working with him!”

Feeding The Machine will be released on March 13. As a special extra track included on the Limited Edition CD Digipak and also on the CD coming along with the LP, Wolf have recorded a stunning cover version of the Angel Witch classic, "Atlantis".

Feeding The Machine will be released on Vinyl (with the CD included), as limited edition CD digipak and on all digital platforms with pre-sales kicking off January 17.

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Très content de les revoir, toujours bien aimé ce groupe
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Je trouve ça bien faible, déjà que le dernier album n'était vraiment pas terrible, et il a encore renouvelé tout son line-up..
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un peu trop habituel, ils ont fait mieux.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

De plus en plus plat et banal, en fait... je crains que ce ne soit pas l'album du retour en forme malgré le changement de line-up qui aurait dû redonner un coup de neuf.

Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

J'aime vraiment bien ce qu'ils font et les quatre premiers albums sont vraiment excellent
Après c'est devenu un peu plus compliqué.... et c'est vrai que les changements incessants de musiciens n'aide pas vraiment, vu qu'ils n'ont rien sorti depuis 6 ans j'attends beaucoup de cet album , j'ai pas encore écouté mais ça ne saurai tarder mais c'est vrai que ce titre est vraiment pas terrible !
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Répondre