Dark Tranquillity - Moment & Nouveau line up

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Stéphane
Rodger pour les intimes !
Rodger pour les intimes !

Message par Stéphane »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Et avec le changements des 2 guitaristes on aurait pu s'attendre a une perte d'identité au niveau des riff de guitare, mais c'est tout le contraire, on a un paquet de riff typique du groupe et qui plus est réussis !
Au final c'est un peu comme si Atoma n'avait été qu'un brouillon de ce Moment.
Je ne parle pas du chant qui est parfait comme toujours :bow:
"At the gates of hell" --> https://bit.ly/3o1GrtF
"World on fire" --> https://youtu.be/coRbsXy4dVU
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Après écoute de l'album en entier je confirme mon ressenti : il est excellent, très cohérent. :)
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour ma part pour l'instant je le trouve en deçà de Atoma, correct mais redondant à part les chansons plus gothiques et "sombrement tranquilles". Je lui donnerai encore une chance.

En attendant, le line-up continue de bouger, le batteur et le bassiste s'en vont, en bons termes.
Mikael Stanne est donc désormais le seul membre d'origine.
“Times have truly changed.

“This last year and a half has been challenging to say the least, and we’ve all had time to think over our decisions and motivations in all aspects of life. When removed from what you take for granted, it becomes clear that you realize what is truly important in life. And this is different for everybody. Anders Jivarp and Anders Iwers have decided to move on to other things and not be a part of the band anymore.

“These are two of the most amazing, loyal and dedicated friends and musicians you could ever find and as sad as we are seeing them go, we know that if passion leads you elsewhere you should follow it.

“Anders Jivarp has of course been there from the very beginning, being instrumental in creating the sound that eventually became our own. His songs are some of our most beloved and with the exception of one insane evening in Istanbul 20 years ago he has played every single show since the band’s inception. We’re excited to hear what will come out of Anders’ future musical projects.

“Anders Iwers has been with us for the last six years but since we have known each other from the very early days of the band it felt like he had always been there. He played on our two latest records, not to mention being an integral part of our live shows.

“We love you guys so much and we wish you the absolute best in everything that you do.

“Mikael
“dark tranquillity”
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Christopher Amott quitte le groupe.
Guitarist Christopher Amott has announced his departure from DARK TRANQUILLITY.

The 45-year-old Amott, who was a founding member of ARCH ENEMY, alongside his brother Michael Amott, officially joined DARK TRANQUILLITY in 2020 after previously being a member of the band's touring lineup since 2017.

Late Saturday night (July 22),Christopher released the following statement via his social media: "Hi everyone. I've made the decision to leave DARK TRANQUILLITY. There's no bad blood at all, but it's time for me to concentrate on some new music that I'm very proud of! I'd like to thank the guys (and the fans!) for all the years of great gigs, and I wish them the absolute best. I'll see you all sometime soon!"

A few hours later, DARK TRANQUILLITY issued the following statement regarding Amott's departure: "We are sad to announce that Chris Amott is leaving the band to pursue his own musical path. It has been an honor and a pleasure to play with him and we are parting amicably. To fill in for him in the near future we will have the awesome shredder Joey Concepcion joining us for the rest of the summer.

"Our mission stays the same - to explore this melancholy that neighbours to rage. A path forged by all members of DARK TRANQUILLITY - past and present. There may be some new faces on stage but in our extended family, much is the same. Niklas Sundin is still setting our visual tonality and Martin Henriksson is still our manager.

"Our next task will be to record our 13th album this fall. We are super excited about the material and can't wait to bring it to you."

Two years ago, DARK TRANQUILLITY parted ways with drummer Anders Jivarp and bassist Anders Iwers.

Jivarp was an original member of DARK TRANQUILLITY, having played on all of the band's releases to date. Iwers joined DARK TRANQUILLITY in 2016 and played on the group's last two albums, 2016's "Atoma" and 2020's "Moment".
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Ah dommage... Mais après : amenait-il vraiment un "plus"..?

ça me fait penser qu'il faut que je rachète Moment... L'album appartient à mon ex. Ah ces idées de couple à la con "on achète les albums ensemble" :lol:
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Répondre