reformation de Poltergeist (thrash metal, Suisse)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce groupe de thrash avait quelques connexions bien connues avec Destruction, d'ailleurs ils en ont récupéré l'ex-batteur.
Cult Swiss thrashers POLTERGEIST are officially back! V.O. Pulver (guitar), André Grieder (vocals) and Marek Felis (bass) reunited at V.O.'s rehersal room in August 2013 to jam a few songs from the past. Sitting behind the drum kit at the session was Sven Vormann, who is no stranger to the thrash communion, having previously played with DESTRUCTION.

POLTERGEIST is working on a live set which will be presented in early 2014. After that, the band plans to write material for a new album.

POLTERGEIST released three albums in the late '80s and early '90s: "Depression" (1989), "Behind My Mask" (1991) and "Nothing Lasts Forever" (1993)

Grieder is perhaps best known for contributing guest lead vocals to DESTRUCTION's 1990 album "Cracked Brain" following the departure of that band's Marcel "Schmier" Schirmer.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Leur futur album, premier en plus de 20 ans, arrive le 21 octobre :
Swiss thrash band Poltergeist from Liestal recently signed a worldwide deal with Pure Steel Records. The band formed in 1985 and released three albums (Depression, Behind My Mask, Nothing Lasts Forever), will release the new album Back To Haunt via Pure Steel Records after 22 years on October 21st. The single for the title track is streaming below:

With albums such as Depression (1989) and Nothing Lasts Forever (1993) the guys around mainman V.O. Pulver (guitar) and André Grieder (vocals) presented evergreen albums of the genre, which still count as references for many. 22 years after the split they return with their fourth studio album, which is released through Pure Steel Records. Technical thrash metal with melodic vocals, sophisticated songwriting and a good, powerful production are the main strengths of the ten new tracks (plus bonus song on the limited Edition).

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La suite :