Burton C. Bell quitte Fear Factory / nouvel album Aggression Continuum

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une fois de plus serais-je tenté de dire?

Les histoires de procès avec les anciens membres du groupe viennent également de faire exploser l'intérieur même du groupe.
Burton C. Bell has officially announced his departure from FEAR FACTORY, explaining that he "cannot align" himself with someone whom he does not trust or respect.

Bell's exit from FEAR FACTORY comes more than two weeks after guitarist Dino Cazares launched a GoFundMe campaign to assist him with the production costs associated with the release of FEAR FACTORY's long-awaited new album.

Earlier today, Bell posted the following statement to his official web site:

"IN MY OWN WORDS

"I consider myself a private person, preferring to keep my personal business to myself and trusted loved ones. I make my public statements with thoughtful intent, never deviating from the truth, in spite of the consistent series of dishonest representations and unfounded accusations from past and present band members; a toxic drama I choose to not be part of.

"The past several years have been profoundly agonizing, with these members bleeding my passion with depraved deceit. As a direct consequence of their greed, these three have dragged me through the unjust, judicial system, resulting in the legal attrition that has financially crippled me. In the end, these three members have taken possession of my principal livelihood. However, they will never take my 30-year legacy as the beating heart of the machine. A legacy that no other member, past or present, can ever claim.

"So, it is after considerable, contemplative soul searching that I have come to the realization that I cannot align myself with someone whom I do not trust, nor respect. Therefore, I am announcing to my fans my departure from FEAR FACTORY, to focus all my energy and attention toward the continuing success for ASCENSION OF THE WATCHERS, and all my future endeavors.

"I am very proud of the ASCENSION OF THE WATCHERS' latest album, 'Apocrypha'. The writing and recording process for 'Apocrypha' has been a truly cathartic and artistic journey of exploration and growth for me. Reigniting my passions for my writing, allowing my music to flourish, enabling my soul to soar, saving me from the real hell that engulfed a significant part of my daily life. Collaborating with talented, kindred spirits has truly created an inspirational environment of support and mutual respect, a spirit I have missed for a very long time.

"I would like to thank all of my fans for their continued support throughout my career. I am very proud of my achievements, but it is time for me to move forward. Now I look to the future with open eyes, open mind and open heart, as my artistic path strives for even greater success in music, writing and my art. It's true, 'the end is always the beginning'. The soul is free from the machine."

In a statement explaining his reasons for starting a fundraising campaign, Cazares said that all donations will go toward covering newly incurred production costs involved with the making of the new FEAR FACTORY LP, including re-recording the drums, guitars, bass and keyboards, as well as mixing and mastering by Andy Sneap. Burton's original lead vocals, which were recorded in full in 2017, will remain on the new version of the album.

Earlier this month, Dino told Dave "Higgo" Higgins of Australia's MMM Hard N Heavy radio station that he has not spoken to Burton directly about his decision to update the 2017 recordings and release them. "He's made it clear that he's distancing himself from FEAR FACTORY because he is working on [his] ASCENSION OF THE WATCHERS [project]," Cazares said. "Now, I'm quoting him, and he's [told the] media and [gone] on record [as] saying that. We have tried to reach each other over the years, but we do not have exactly the perfect relationship. Usually when Burt's working on a project, he disappears and he focuses on that. That I know from 30 years of knowing him and being in the business with him — those things I know. And that's it. There hasn't been any communication between us two at all whatsoever — lately."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Burton C. Bell quitte Fear Factory

Message par BurningDarkness »

Triste histoire... Toute considération légale / financière / conflictuelle mise de côté je pense que si Dino veut vraiment continuer il arrivera à remplacer Burton. OK ça ne sera pas pareil mais Burton avait quand-même du mal en live et à mon avis Dino est capable de trouver un petit jeune ou autre pour faire le taff... De tout façon d'ici à ce que les concerts reprennent il a le temps :putain:
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Si j'ai bien compris, un album a ete enregistre il y a quelques annees mais est reste bloque par tous ces problemes legaux. Entre temps, Burton a fait faillite et Dino a rachete sa part du groupe - ce qui veut dire qu'en restant, il n'aurait ete qu'un simple salarie. En plus de ca, Dino a lance une campagne crowdfunding pour reenregistrer et remixer l'album (avec l'ajout d'une vraie batterie) qui soit disant comportera les vocaux de Burton et sortira en 2021. Bref, un beau bordel et effectivement tres triste. Dino ferait mieux de tirer un trait mais j'imagine qu'il continuera avec d'autres musiciens. :hum:

Ils etaient revenus en force en 2010 avec Mechanize mais ca s'est tres vite dissipe par la suite. Dommage.
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Oui tu as tout résumé. Du beau gâchis...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cazares va finir par sortir cet album :
FEAR FACTORY will release its first new song in over five years, "Disruptor", on Friday, April 16. The track will appear on the band's upcoming album, "Aggression Continuum", due later in the year via Nuclear Blast Records.

A short teaser for the "Disruptor" video — created by Finland's Riivata Visuals — can be seen below. Also available is the "Aggression Continuum" cover art, designed by LIGHT THE TORCH guitarist Francesco Artusato.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Burton C. Bell quitte Fear Factory

Message par Everflow »

Premier titre ci-dessous. Très classique.
Industrial-tinged extreme metal pioneers, Fear Factory are proud to announce their tenth studio album, Aggression Continuum, will be released on June 18 via Nuclear Blast, just in time for the band's 30th anniversary.

Today, Fear Factory offers fans the first preview of the album with the music video for "Disruptor". Watch the clip, directed by Riivata Visuals, below.

Dino Cazares comments, "This record is one of my proudest achievements and I'm really excited for it to finally be released. There were a lot of personal struggles, sacrifices, and legal issues involved with this record which almost didn't see the light of day, but through passion determination, lots of hard work and not giving up the fight, it’s finally ready for the world to hear. I felt that I needed to prove myself once again as I always try and make each record better than the last. Listen, and understand! This album is pissed! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are hooked. You must fight to survive in the Aggression Continuum."

Aggression Continuum features guitarist, songwriter, and co-founder Dino Cazares; drummer Mike Heller; and former vocalist, lyricist, and co-founder Burton C. Bell. It was produced and engineered by Damien Rainaud (DragonForce, Once Human), with keyboards by Igor Khoroshev (ex-YES), and programming on two songs from longtime collaborator Rhys Fulber (Front Line Assembly). Aggression Continuum was mixed by A-list rock and metal producer Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Killswitch Engage, Trivium), who also mixed the album’s critically-acclaimed predecessor, Genexus. The artwork for the album was created by Francesco Artusato.

BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Oui très classique pour du FF. On va continuer à davantage parler d'eux pour le drama que pour la musique...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bien plus inspiré cette fois, dans un espèce de croisement entre leur ancien style et les albums plus récents :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Attention aux drones.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cela faisait très longtemps que le groupe n'avait pas sorti d'album de remixes :
Extreme industrial metal pioneers, Fear Factory, released their tenth studio album, Aggression Continuum, in June 2021 via Nuclear Blast. Now, the band have announced that they will be releasing a full-length album of remixes from Aggression Continuum, entitled Recoded. This is the band's first remix album since 1997’s Remanufacture.

The first single will surface on September 2, and the album will be released on October 28m closer to the bands 32nd anniversary on October 30.

Adapt Or Die (intro narrative by Jake Stern, sound FX By Zardonic)
Hatred Will Prevail (“Monolith” remix by Rhys Fulber)
Disobey (“Disruptor” remix by Zardonic)
I Am The Nightrider (“Fuel Injected Suicide Machine” remix by Dualized/Zardonic)
Path To Salvation (“Purity” remix by Rhys Fulber)
Worthless (“End Of Line” remix by Zardonic)
Empires Fall (“Collapse” remix by Tyrant Of Death)
System Assassin (“Aggression Continuum” remix by Rhys Fulber)
Hypocrisy Of Faith (“Manufactured Hope” remix by Rob GEE)
This Is My Life (“Cognitive Dissonance” remix by Zardonic)
Recoded (“Recode” remix by Blush_Response)
Turbo Factory (“End Of Line” remix by Turboslash) – VINYL BONUS TRACK
Break Off (“Disruptor” remix by Rhys Fulber) – VINYL BONUS TRACK
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

ça me fait penser qu'on ne sait toujours pas qui remplacera Burton au chant...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Vas-y move ton body!

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe réédite The Industrialist en version remixée et avec un vrai batteur :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour voir ce que donne le nouveau chanteur :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality