Cadaver (death metal, Norvège)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Retour de ce groupe des 90's, avec cette fois Dirk Verbeuren qu'on ne présente plus à la batterie.
Sans surprise, c'est evil.
Back with a vengeance and hell-bent on destruction, Norwegian death metallers Cadaver are back in business and ready to reign. Edder & Bile, the first full length from this band’s new incarnation of Anders Odden’s original, extreme metal vision, will be released on November 27 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Anders Odden comments, "I met Dirk Verbeuren during the 70000 Tons Of Metal festival in 2014. He was sitting in for Frost in Satyricon and we played 2 shows together. It turned out that Dirk was a huge Cadaver fan and at the time I had several songs in the making for what I thought might be a solo album. The idea of kicking this all into the 3rd version of Cadaver came into life and we started to share ideas. We had about 10 songs by the time Dirk was on tour in Europe with Megadeth in 2016. They played in my neighborhood and we spent the afternoon jamming. Cadaver was reborn. I started to pile up ideas for new tracks and time went by. I really wanted this to sound like Cadaver and be up to date, yet timeless. The music is what we both consider as death metal. I have my own way of writing riffs and he has his own way of expressing them on drums that just fits and sounds great.

"We finally found the time to hit the studio in early 2019 and recorded the album in LA where Dirk lives and works. The music just sparks of energy and freshness from the experience we had jamming together. We are truly kindred spirits and are in this for the long run for sure. Edder & Bile is the manifestation of our commitment to music and the start of everlasting life for the old Cadaver."

Dirk Verbeuren states, "Hallucinating Anxiety threw me for a loop when I first heard it as a teenager. As such albums tend to do, it quickly became one of my favorites. I followed Cadaver through various incarnations over the years, and when the chance to work with Anders unexpectedly presented itself, needless to say, I didn't have to mull it over. Our goal was for 'Edder & Bile' to capture the spontaneous, filthy energy of death metal. It was an effortless collaboration- things just naturally fell into place and the result speaks for itself. Feast upon this, death fiends!"

Edder & Bile was produced by the band as well as Adair Daufembach who also handled the engineering. The album was recorded and mixed at Northwood Sound Studios in Hollywood, CA. The album features vocal cameos from death metal icons Kam Lee (Massacre) and Jeff Becerra (Possessed) ensuring that this crushing rebirth has underground credentials to spare. The photo for the artwork was taken by Hannah Verbeuren and the layout was created by Justin Bartlett.

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est un peu n'imp mais c'est "evil" :D Et ça cogne.

rdomguy01
Spotlight Kid
Spotlight Kid

Message par rdomguy01 »

Très bon !! Entre ça et le clip au-dessus, Ils ont fait le plein de déguisement pour Halloween :)

Je connais ce groupe depuis pas très longtemps, j'aurais bien voulu les voir au Hellfest

Ils avaient sorti un très bon titre en 2019

Et ce titre de 2004 avec le gars d'Aura Noir est génial et le clip est délicieusement kitsch

JESUS...JESUS IS DEAD ! :D :amour:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:drums:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Anecdote : le guitariste de TNT, à des années lumière du metal extrême, joue sur le nouvel album.
Norwegian death metallers, Cadaver have revealed The Age Of The Offended will be unleashed on July 21, 2023 via Nuclear Blast Records. True to the band’s primitive roots and an audacious, ground-breaking, psychedelic horror-show, the album is an angry, fucked up album for angry, fucked up times, defiantly created against the odds. Today, the band offers fans the first taste of the album with the title track.

Anders Odden comments, "We began working on The Age Of The Offended during the pandemic in 2020 and 2021. We aimed to push the boundaries of our music adding all the flavors we like in the mix. We rejoined forces with Eilert Solstad, the bass player from ...In Pains as well as guitar wizard, Ronni Le Tekrø. This collaboration led to an album that sounds out of this world and sends our music into the stratosphere. The theme, The Age Of The offended, is a node to the times we live in. The chaos, conflicts, and turmoil of the human condition will never stop inspiring us. The title track reflects this vision by pointing to the zeitgeist and works as the perfect soundtrack to the current post-apocalyptic world.”

The Age Of The Offended was recorded at Daufembach Studio, Villa Necro, Studio Tomb, and Studio Studio. Adair Daufembach was responsible for producing, engineering, mixing, and mastering. Kjartan Hesthagen also assisted with the engineering working in tandem with the band and Adair. The band enlisted Fleshflies to create the artwork for The Age Of The Offended.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »