White Void (projet rock membre de Solefald et Borknagar)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le fondateur de SOLEFALD et claviériste de BORKNAGAR a monté ce projet psyché hard rock qui contient des ambiances un peu réminiscentes des 2 groupes cités, mais dans un contexte bien différent.

Je ne sais pas trop comment décrire ce groupe, sinon que c'est frais, à la fois new wave, space rock, pop 70's, post-punk, etc.
Norwegian eclectic hard rock band, White Void, will release their debut album, Anti, on March 12. Their new single, "The Shovel And The Cross", manages to hint at classic influences like Roky Erickson, New Model Army and Black Sabbath, while still maintaining a bold anything-goes approach that lets singer Lars Nedland showcase his ability to shift from an uber-cool dark post-punk timbre to formidable theatrical heights with ease. Watch a video for the song below.

Frontman Lars Nedland comments: "Facing the absurd is overwhelming. Sometimes you just feel like digging your own grave. After all, we are here against our will! This song is about the darkness we face while trying to figure out what the hell we’re supposed to be doing here. The video goes suitably with that theme as it shows my face quite literally falling to pieces. You know, normal, Norwegian stuff. It’s dark here. We try to entertain ourselves. Want to see me lose face? This is your chance!"

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre