Artillery

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Artillery - X

Message par Mc Brain »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Cool pour le nouvel album, j'aime bien ce qu'ils font en général! :bang:
Leur guitariste avait 57 ans, je ne savais pas qu'il était décédé. Encore un qui est parti bien vite.
Sinon, la pochette, bof, ça manque d'originalité.
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Artillery - X

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Artillery - X

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Artillery - Raw Live (At Copenhell)

Message par Everflow »

Live en février :
Mighty Music has shared "The Challenge (Live)", taken from Danish thrash legends Artillery's upcoming album, Raw Live (At Copenhell), to be released on February 2nd, 2024 on LP, CD and digital.

Artillery and their guitarist since 2017, Kræn Meier, recently decided to go their separate ways. Kræn Meier started in the band in 2017 as a replacement for the then ill Morten Stützer and became permanent guitarist in 2019 when Morten Stützer passed away.

In a short statement, Kræn Meier states: "It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce my departure from Artillery. Personal differences have made it impossible to move forward together, and I am taking the consequence of that. I am still in music for the love of it, and am now free and more than ready for other bands and projects that need a guitarist with a professional attitude towards playing music.”

Kræn Meier was a big part of Artillery's latest album, the critically acclaimed X (Metal Blade, 2021), for which he wrote 4 songs "In Thrash We Trust", "Beggars In Black Suits", "The Force Indifference" and "Mors Onthologia" and co-wrote the song "Silver Cross" with longtime bass player Peter Thorslund.

Since 2017, time has been dedicated to Artillery, but Kræn Meier has figured on the scene for many years and has played with Sacrificial (Denmark), Nominom (Sweden), Thorium (Denmark), Atomkraft (England), Perracide (Sweden) and shared stage with Michael Denner and Mantas on special occasions.

Kræn adds: "Growing up in Ribe Jutland, one of my favourite bands was Danish Artillery, who together with Metallica, Exodus, Slayer and Testament, to name a few, really spurred my journey into playing guitar. I've travelled the world with Artillery, visiting New Zealand, Australia, Mexico, Columbia, Ukraine, Hungary, Spain and The Philippines and many other countries. There has been a lot of good times travelling, and I aim to keep up the traveling and playing as much as I possibly can in the future.”
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un classique du groupe.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Jamais été un fan des albums live, mais le son a l'air assez bon là. J'adore voir des concerts mais pas les écouter chez moi.
Pour la collection, je le prendrais si je tombe dessus mais pas une priorité dans mes futurs achats.
Piranha
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Piranha »

Pareil ici
Les live je les apprécie lorsque les versions des titres joués sont différentes de celles studio.

Artillery avait fait un bon set, bien efficace au dernier Courts of Chaos et ça me sufit
Répondre