Crowne (hard mélodique, membres de H.E.A.T, Europe, Art Nation, The Poodles)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est en quelque sorte un "supergroupe" suédois.
Frontiers Music Srl announces the June 18 release of the debut album, Kings In The North, from Crowne, a new Swedish melodic hard rock supergroup. The band is comprised of vocalist Alexander Strandell (Art Nation), guitarist/keyboardist/producer Jona Tee (H.E.A.T.), bassist John Levén (Europe) and drummer Christian Lundqvist (The Poodles).

Their second single and first music video, "Sharoline'", is out today. Watch the clip below. Pre-order the CD and Limited Edition Color LP versions of the album and pre-save the digital version here.

Crowne is hands-down the most exciting, thrilling supergroup ever created out of the Swedish melodic hard rock scene. This stellar cast of some of the most outstanding musicians from the scene have been gathered together to create this absolute beast of a debut album, the title of which will be revealed in the coming weeks. Crowne's music is the result of these amazing talents coming together and realizing a musical vision under the passionate and watchful guidance of Serafino Perugino, President of Frontiers Records. This is a melodic hard rock barnburner with enormous melodies, delivering rock 'n' roll like there is no tomorrow. Quite simply, this is going to blow you away, so prepare yourself for what's to come.

Meet The Band:

Vocalist Alexander Strandell is known to fans of the genre for fronting Art Nation. Since 2015, Art Nation has released three successful albums in Scandinavia on Gain/Sony Music while staking their claim as up-and-comers in the melodic hard rock scene.

Jona Tee's name is certainly one that needs no introduction for fans of the Swedish melodic rock scene and melodic hard rock in general. Jona brings not only his trademark production and keyboard skills to the proceedings here, but also provides the main guitars on the album. (Love Magnusson of Dynazty lent his skills to the solos on the album.)

On bass, a name that surely needs no introduction, from the legendary band Europe, John Levén. John agreed to join the guys and offer his awesome talents for the realization of a killer sound and to be one half of an astounding rhythm section.

The Poodles drummer, Christian “Kicken” Lundqvist, joins the party as the backbone of the rhythm section. The Poodles have been one of the most successful acts in melodic hard rock in Sweden in the 21st century.

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils sont mignons avec les flocons. A la fois banal et bien foutu pour les fans d'Eclipse et autres groupes susnommés.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Ah oui, je me suis dit aussi que le bassiste ressemblait à celui d’Europe !! Je me méfie du terme supergroupe… en fait, c’est un groupe monté de toutes pièces par une maison de disques pour surfer sur une mode, non ?
On sent qu’il y a du travail pour rendre les chansons accrocheuses. Mais je n’arrive pas à m’y intéresser. Il manque la gnaque, l’alchémie du groupe. Quand je vois le clip, je vois des célébrités coincées dans le même bateau.
Tu as raison, Flow, Frontiers records recycle les vieilles gloires :/
Et j’ai dû mal avec le look du chanteur, sorte de Freddie Mercury tout maigre (sans son charisme)…..

Avec tous ces groupes de heavy mélodique qui poussent en Suède et qui se ressemblent, ils vont finir par me dégoûter du genre. :(
Je vais me mettre au thrash…. :lol:
:riff:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Crowne (hard mélodique, membres de H.E.A.T, Europe, Art Nation, The Poodles)

Message par Everflow »

cillian a écrit :
21 juin 2021, 14:51
Ah oui, je me suis dit aussi que le bassiste ressemblait à celui d’Europe !! Je me méfie du terme supergroupe… en fait, c’est un groupe monté de toutes pièces par une maison de disques pour surfer sur une mode, non ?
C'est un "projet Frontiers Music". :D
Après des fois c'est pas mal leurs projets préfabriqués, même là je ne trouve pas ça dégueu, juste que c'est devenu très très commun en Suède.
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Ouais, ils sont casse-bonbon à nous sortir des tubes à la pelle !!! :lol: ils ont pas honte ? :lol:
Non, mais Sharoline est pas mal du tout, en fait ! :oops: Je l’ai réécoutée et j’aime bien. Et j’avais pas fait gaffe mais c’est Love Magnusson qui fait le solo !! :o Les mecs de Dynazty sont partout ! C’est dingue !

Sinon, par pitié, changez le look du chanteur, ça va pas du tout !! Eye liner et moustache et gomina, ça ne va pas ensemble !!! :non:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Re: Crowne (hard mélodique, membres de H.E.A.T, Europe, Art Nation, The Poodles)

Message par cillian »

Je n’arrive pas à accrocher. Et puis, en fait, j’ai du mal avec le look du chanteur. On dirait qu’on lui a imposé un look, il n’a pas l’air à l’aise.
Je crois bien que c’est un candidat d’un télé crochet de chant en suède (style « the voice »). Il chantait dans le style pop rock et c’était un blondinet. Comment s’est il retrouvé dans un groupe comme ça ?

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Il y a toujours le bassiste de Europe, le gratteux de Dynazty, le petit moustachu,….mais pourquoi avoir refait ce titre ? Ils sortent quelque chose de nouveau ?
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Oui ils sortent la suite. C'est sympa même si tellement proche de H.E.A.T. qu'on se demande ce qui pousse le leader :)
Frontiers Music Srl announces the second album from Sweden's Crowne, Operation Phoenix will be released on January 27. A new single and video, "Champions", is out today. Watch the clip below, and pre-order/save the new album here.

Once again produced by Jona Tee (H.E.A.T., New Horizon), Operation Phoenix sees the collective delivering a stunning tour-de-force of melodic hard rock with hints of metal influence mixed in.

Comprised of vocalist Alexander Strandell (Art Nation), keyboardist/rhythm guitarist/producer Jona Tee (H.E.A.T.), bassist John Levén (Europe), drummer Christian Lundqvist (The Poodles), and new full-time member, guitarist Love Magnusson (Dynazty), Crowne is a true force to be reckoned with. Operation Phoenix builds upon the rock solid foundation of their debut and takes it to a new level.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »