Endseeker (death metal - Allemagne)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Du bon death des familles très catchy, à la fois bien grave et assez mélodique pour accompagner vos séances de repassage.
Vite fait cela me fait penser à du Gorefest voire Bolt Thrower par moments.
On April 16, Endseeker will release their new album, Mount Carcass, via Metal Blade Records. For a preview of the record, a lyric video for the new single, "Count The Dead", can be viewed below.

Endseeker comments: "With great concerns, we're noticing the growing civil unrests and social division on a global scale. We constantly get confronted with violence and injustice in the media, witnessing the increasing decline of conversation powerlessly. We are aware that stability is not a given condition while autocratic and anti-democratic tendencies are on the rise, also in our system. How much longer can we live in peace when the community and constitutional principles are getting pushed further back constantly? Countless leaders and despots undermining democratic values have contributed to the negative global changes over the years. Hate spreads further and further, like a cancer, as we speak. Nip things in the bud and leave no inch to fascist ideologies, warmongers and racketeers. Humanity has suffered a lot from misery coming from exclusion and hatred. We as a band stand up for democracy, participation, human rights, equality of opportunity, freedom of speech, social cohesion and global solidarity."

Having become one of the premier German death metal bands - and rapidly rising the ranks of the genre as a whole - Endseeker storm back into the fray with Mount Carcass. Building on the groundwork laid down on 2017's Flesh Hammer Prophecy and having the difficult task of besting 2019's stunning The Harvest, they have returned with a streamlined, powerful collection that further raises the bar.

Like both of its predecessors, Mount Carcass was recorded, produced, mixed, and mastered by Eike Freese at Chameleon Studios in Hamburg, Germany. Going into the record, Endseeker knew they wanted something rawer and more organic than The Harvest, and while COVID was causing global havoc, the band embraced the time they would have otherwise spent touring, using it to rehearse and discuss what they wanted the record to be. From this process they knew they wanted the songs to be quite straightforward and even have something of a "punkish / crust feel, so to speak. The songs are pretty reduced to the core with all the ballast removed. Every part and every riff has a meaning and isn't just there for no other reason than extending the song. The album is also very melodic. There are a bunch of very strong guitar hooks and vocal compositions that really stick in your ears for days. It's way simpler and probably more easy to listen to compared to 'The Harvest' or 'Flesh Hammer Prophecy', but at the same time, it has a very spontaneous and lively attitude with a big chunk of personality."

To keep the genre sounding fresh in 2021, they focused on the production, having just a touch of the old school vibe to remain rooted, and they did not limit themselves too hard to the Swedish death metal style of songwriting they previously embraced, but also let other influences into their songs.

"You can hear all kinds of stuff that is inspired by bands like Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower, Slayer, Dissection, Gorefest, etc. We listen to so many different bands, and somehow, a bit from all of this keeps adding to our music."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Endseeker (death metal - Allemagne)

Message par Everflow »

Les alpinistes du death metal.

BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Je l'ai écouté hier soir, ça passe très bien mais pas sûr d'y revenir...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Petit côté Edge of Sanity old school.

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Le premier groupe de death avec pompom .deathgirl
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Au fil des titres c'est assez suédois début 90's dans le son pour moi (Entombed, Dismember, Edge of Sanity).

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Germany's Endseeker are back with their fourth full-length album, Global Worming, which will be released via Metal Blade Records on October 27. The album contains 9 new tracks and will be made available across all Digital platforms, on CD Digipak, Vinyl (variants listed below), and as a limited Box-Set that will include the album on vinyl, exclusive 2-track 7-inch vinyl single, 4p. newspaper, sticker, beer cozy, and 3 buttons in hand printed box* (limited to 500 copies - available in Europe only).

Here's what the band has to say about their first single off of the upcoming album, "Violence Is Gold": "This is a song about actual physical violence. Either in an environment of competition or combat. Two people fighting each other. No more words needed. Time for action. Without judgment though. Just the plain and simple aesthetics of physical confrontation of two individuals when there's nothing left to say. It's hard, it's raw and it's brutal."

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Humour allemand (?) dans ce clip :D Jusqu'à la fin.

Répondre