Destruction : départ de Mike Sifringer, nouveau line-up

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Michael "Mike" Sifringer aurait quitté le groupe, ils ont en tout cas joué un concert avec un autre deuxième guitariste, la situation semble confuse...

Il est/était le seul membre constant de l'histoire du groupe.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Ouais.... bizarre, on va suivre ça de près
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Destruction - Live Attack

Message par Achille »

Oulà lourde perte là...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Tout à fait d'accord
il paie pas de mine le gars mais c'est un tout bon, et le nom du groupe lui appartient donc à voir la situation comment ça va se passer si vraiment il s'en va.
J'avais lu un truc sur lui y a quelques années comme quoi il avait des d'audition....
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour moi il est tout aussi compliqué à remplacer que Schmier, si ce n'est plus, de par son jeu très personnel qu'on reconnait immédiatement.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Cest l âme du groupe mais dans ce business tout est possible .
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Rumeurs diverses....
On me dit dans l'oreillette qu'il aurait pas très bien pris l'arrivée du deuxième guitariste dans le groupe, des tensions avec Schmier etc
d'autres parlent d'une usure physique, qu'il voulait arrêter depuis le début de la pandémie
aucune communication officiel du groupe à cause de l'imbroglio autour du nom du groupe apparemment
Bref un beau bordel
Mais dans ces rumeurs une chose reviens régulièrement il ne fait plus parti du groupe....
Le problème c'est que c'est le sien de groupe !,
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Si jamais Sifringer possède les droits sur le groupe, ce serait en fait les 3 autres qui sont partis...

Et si son départ n'est pas un problème de santé, ça sent le groupe concurrent dans quelques temps.
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Ça fait 30 ans qu'il aurait dû arrêter ...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En plus un nouvel album a déjà été enregistré...
In a new interview with Finland's Janne Vuorela, DESTRUCTION frontman Schmier was asked if he and his bandmates have used the coronavirus pandemic to work on material for the follow-up to 2019's "Born To Perish" album. He responded (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "For a long time, I wasn't ready. And last year, I didn't even try to think about a new album. But then the beginning of this year, I was kind of motivated. After the livestream, basically, I sat down and started writing new stuff. And then in February, we started to do the first demos and everything. And we've [been] going to the studio ever since now. At this moment right now, I'm gonna go to the studio tomorrow again to do the final mixes. So the new album will be done this summer — like, at the of August, the mixes are done. And we will also release a new single very soon. But the album is coming the beginning of next year. Our label said right away, this year there's no more space for a new album; there's so many other bands coming [out with new releases] this year. Everybody pushed back [their releases]. But we will release some singles this year, so the fans will know a new album is coming soon. We have written a lot of great songs, I think, and the first one will be out in about two or three weeks — on the 19th of [August]."

Regarding how difficult it is to plan a new album release while the pandemic is still going on, Schmier said: "The problem is that when you can't tour, [releasing] a new album is kind of not very good. Because you wanna present the new songs to the fans, you wanna play them live. With 'Born To Perish', we could only do two European tours, and that's it. We couldn't go to the [United] States, to Asia, to South America, where we have the most fans. So it feels kind of weird. The next tour, we have to basically show two albums to the crowd — it's not just one; it's two albums we haven't presented yet.

"For me, once I was in the studio again, writing with the guys new songs [and] recording, it felt like being a musician again — something that we were missing the whole last year when the pandemic was at full force and we started getting depressed about the future," he continued. "And this year felt different. And I think the new album really had a big part of it for me, that I could feel it. We have to move on. You have to think positive, move forward. And it was good. So the new album really helped me through the pandemic. And now we're gonna have some first shows also. We already had the first festival, and we're gonna play six more now in August. Of course, you've gotta expect the unexpected, but on the other side, you're trying to stay positive and look into the future. We know that there's not gonna be real tours before next year. This year will be spontaneous gigs. We'll try to play as much as possible. But we don't expect full tours to happen this year."
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Re: Destruction - Live Attack

Message par over'phil »

je pense que Mike a pas du apprécier l'arriver d'un 2eme guitariste, ça faisait depuis le retour en 1999 que le groupe fonctionnais en trio, en plus a l'époque de Cracked brain Marcel "Schmier" n'était plus dans le groupe et après avait fondé Headhunter.
Sodom c'est différent, il ne reste que Tom angelripper comme membre fondateur et blackfire n 'est pas un membre d'origine non plus.
Donc bientôt on aura Destruction et Destruction AD :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

C est dommage ce line up assure .
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Toujours aucune info officielle concernant le départ de Mike ?
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est officiel.
Les communiqué sont ambigus et expéditifs, on dirait qu'ils ont négocié avec lui son départ, peut-être pas mais ça résonne un peu dans cet esprit.
German thrash metal veterans DESTRUCTION have officially parted ways with founding guitarist Michael "Mike" Sifringer and have replaced him with Martin Furia. The Argentinian-born, Belgian-based Furia is best known for his work as sound engineer and producer for such bands as NERVOSA and EVIL INVADERS.

DESTRUCTION frontman Schmier commented: "The last two years have been testing times for all of us. We are all sad to announce that Mike has left DESTRUCTION. It all was a shock and hit us hard but nevertheless there was never any doubt that we will continue as a band. We are a strong unit and are proud to welcome our new guitarist, Martin Furia, to the band! Our chemistry is great since Martin has been a part of the DESTRUCTION family for many years now. He is the perfect new man on the axe — the first shows have been a fucking blast!"

Sifringer said: "It's hard to leave a band after 39 years. DESTRUCTION is my life and something like my baby. But sometimes you have to take decisions that hurt. I'm very sad at the moment, but if something doesn't feel right anymore, better stop doing it. Thanks to all former bandmates. I'm very proud about the music we have created together. Cheers to all thrashers out there. Without your support and your passion, DESTRUCTION would not exist. Peace."

Furia stated: "The news is finally out and I have mixed emotions. I'm extremely proud to be part of this legendary band since 2016 as sound technician and tour manager. I've been all over the world with the DESTRUCTION family and they have always treated me like another member of the band.

"I'm sad to see Mike go because I love him and respect him as a person and guitarist, but when I was asked if I would like to be the new guitarist of DESTRUCTION, I didn't hesitate for a second. I feel ready to honor Mike's legacy, to add my own touch and I will give my best to keep the flame of DESTRUCTION burning strong forever, with deep respect and devotion for the past and with full energy and commitment for the future. THRASH TILL DEATH!"

Sifringer was the only member of DESTRUCTION to have remained constant throughout the band's career. Schmier appeared on DESTRUCTION's first three albums before leaving the band and being replaced by POLTERGEIST vocalist André Grieder. André's sole recorded appearance with DESTRUCTION was on the "Cracked Brain" album, which came out in 1990. Schmier rejoined DESTRUCTION in 1999.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Destruction

Message par Everflow »

Annonce d'un single.
Très moyen et banal en ce qui me concerne, une fois passés l'intro et le cri à l'ancienne de Schmier pour faire illusion.
With their new CD/Blu-Ray, Live Attack, out for just under a week, thunderous German thrashers Destruction prove themselves to still be one of the most relentless groups in metal right now - even after almost 40 years of band history - not planning on stepping off the gas any time soon. Today, Destruction reveals their new single and video, “State Of Apathy”, giving fans a taste of what’s to come from the quartet after recently signing to Napalm Records.

Featuring legendary Schmier on vocals/bass, Destruction releases an absolute thrash banger with “State Of Apathy”. With tight guitar riffs and unmistakable vocals, Destruction once again showcases how they have earned their spot in the world’s elite of thrash metal, reaching #26 on the German album charts with their latest album, Born To Perish. Bone-crushingly dynamic drums kick off the song - leaving no neck unbroken. Destruction delivers thrash metal to the fullest.

This is also the first appearance of new guitarist Martin Furia, who joins Destruction on guitars and is also known for his work as sound engineer and producer for Nervosa, Evil Invaders and many more.

Watch the music video for “State Of Apathy” below

Schmier about the new single “State Of Apathy”: “The last two years have been testing times for all of us. We are all sad to announce that Mike has left Destruction. It all was a shock and hit us hard but nevertheless there was never any doubt that we will continue as a band. We are a strong unit and are proud to welcome our new guitarist, Martin Furia, to the band! Our chemistry is great since Martin has been a part of the Destruction family for many years now. He is the perfect new man on the axe - the first shows have been a fucking blast!

"‘State Of Apathy’ shows the direction Destruction will go with the new record: more ‘back-to-the-roots’, more guitars, more in your face! This band is my life and we will always give 100% to keep the spirit alive. I hope you love the new single as much as we do - thanks for all the support! We are wishing Mike the best for his future, for us there is only one way to go THRASH TILL DEATH!”

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

:mouais: C est d un ennui
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par demes »

Je ne suis pas d'accord, je le trouve sympa ce titre, "classique mais efficace".
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Ecoute le nouveau Exodus ou le dernier Warfect ca butte bien mieux .
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Complètement insignifiant comme tout ce qu'ils sortent depuis 30 ans.
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

bof personnellement les albums de destruction depuis la reformation en 99 on retient pas grand chose
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'aime bien les 2 albums de reformation, très intenses, mais depuis j'ai beaucoup de mal à en trouver un qui dépasse le seuil des 2-3 titres sympas... C'est le pilotage automatique.
Le changement de line-up sera peut-être un moyen de se relancer, mais j'ai comme un doute.
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Je trouve ce nouveau morceau plutôt sympa... bon j'avoue que Schmier me fatigue un peu perso, je trouve que tant qu'à tenter un truc à deux guitares, ils auraient pu essayer de prendre un 2ème guitariste capable de chanter également ça pourrait dynamiser la musique et changer un peu des plans déjà entendus. Cela dit l'approche plus old school et directe me plait assez
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ironiquement ils ont fait comme SODOM qui sont aussi passés à 2 guitaristes.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album arrive en avril.
L'extrait thrashe mais je n'arrive pas à me faire à ce style plus "classique", même à 2 guitares.
German thrash metal veterans, Destruction, celebrate their 40th anniversary by setting the world ablaze with a new, hard-hitting grenade in the form of their new album, Diabolical, out April 8 via Napalm Records.

As one of the most legendary German thrash metal bands in existence, Destruction grace the wall of fame alongside giants like Kreator, Sodom and Tankard. On their 15th studio record, Destruction brings out heavy artillery full of honest and uncompromising thrash metal, catapulting you straight into the seventh heaven of metallic bliss and causing a massacre of razor-sharp sound no fan of the genre should miss. The title track, "Diabolical", shows no mercy, showing us a glimpse of what Destruction have in store for their upcoming album.

Destruction singer/bassist Schmier about the video: “I love the title track of the new record, it represents the album, pure old school and in your face thrash metal! We wanted a video that shows our trademarks, so the Mad Butcher had to be there! It is only his second appearance in a Destruction video ever but his most remarkable one so far for sure!”

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le titre de la chanson tombe à point nommé.
DESTRUCTION singer/bassist SCHMIER about the new video:
“This back-to-the-roots dystopic crusher drops an in-your-face message: only solidarity is the key for the survival of our kind!”

“The sonic performance delivers extreme riffs, pounding drums and a shredding solo-part that shows that DESTRUCTION, more than ever, stands for brutal guitars, vociferous vocals, quick as lightning drums and acoustical mayhem! We hope you enjoy it!”
Répondre