Stormruler (black metal, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec un nom comme ça, j'aurais dit du heavy metal bien teutonique, mais en fait hormis l'imagerie c'est surtout du black US.
Fast-rising St. Louis-based black metal export, Stormruler, will release their infernal, fantasy battle-inspired full-length offering, Under The Burning Eclipse, on May 28 via Napalm Records, and are gracing fans with a special early surprise - a brand new lyric video for the track "At The Cliffs Of Azure City".

Combat-ready standout “At The Cliffs Of Azure City” proves exactly why Stormruler have turned heads in the underground with their grim attack. The track incorporates ruminations of classic heavy metal combined with scorched, war-torn percussion to create a blackened offering for the modern age.

Stormruler says about the track: “'At The Cliffs Of Azure City' is a track that demonstrates a bit of an off-kilter approach, with the first riff in 5/4 and a bridge section that has a traditional heavy metal feel. Lyrically it describes a city under siege by a powerful sorceress and her army of mages."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

U.S. outfit Stormruler premiere the title track to a new album named "Sacred Rites & Black Magick", which will be released by Napalm Records on October 14th, 2022. The cover artwork is by Giannis Nakos of Remedy Art Design.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »