Triptykon (Tom Gabriel Fischer)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

C'est le nom du nouveau groupe que Tom Gabriel Fischer (Celtic Frost) a formé.

http://www.myspace.com/triptykonofficial
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

C'est cuikidikié. Ptycon toi même :grr: :grr:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Il s'est pas fait chier pour le logo... :D

Heu... par-contre, c'est de l'ambiant son nouveau groupe, ou le titre du myspace n'est qu'une intro ? :euh:
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il l'annonce comme le successeur logique de Monotheist.
"It is as if a prophecy. Three times in my life have I been led by events to form an occult extreme metal group in the month of May. HELLHAMMER, in May 1982; CELTIC FROST, the night of May 31, 1984; and now TRIPTYKON, in May 2008. The triptych is thus complete."

Winged triptych pentagram XIII and Triptykon Weimar logo VII, created in 2008, can be viewed below.

TRIPTYKON's lineup also features Reed St. Mark (ex-CELTIC FROST), V. Santura (DARK FORTRESS) and Vanja Slay. The first audio sample, a track called "Cucifixus", can be heard on TRIPTYKON's official MySpace page.

Commented Fischer: "TRIPTYKON will sound as close to CELTIC FROST as is humanly possible, and the album I am working on will feature all the material I envisioned for the successor to [CELTIC FROST's] 'Monotheist'. I desire the album to be a darker, heavier, and slightly more experimental development of 'Monotheist'.

"'Cucifixus' is but one of many compositions to that end. TRIPTYKON is not defined by just this one song, however, just like CELTIC FROST was not defined by 'Totengott' alone."

Fischer announced his departure from CELTIC FROST in April, citing "the irresolvable, severe erosion of the personal basis so urgently required to collaborate within a band so unique, volatile, and ambitious."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Former CELTIC FROST frontman Tom Gabriel Fischer has issued the following update on his current TRIPTYKON project:

"Just returned home from an initially somewhat hampered but ultimately very successful rehearsal session with TRIPTYKON. It was the first session in a while, not least due to a hand injury that had forced me to pause temporarily. And in a few hours, I will travel back to Norway for a few days yet again, to attend some of the mixing sessions for 1349's new album. Although, admittedly, my mind is very much with TRIPTYKON, and I am eager to return to Switzerland to continue work on songs, demos, and our first album."

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Fischer se sent nostalgique de Into the Pandemonium :
Former CELTIC FROST frontman Tom Gabriel Fischer has issued the following update on his current TRIPTYKON project:

"We played CELTIC FROST's 'Babylon Fell' for the first time with TRIPTYKON yesterday evening. I last performed this song with CELTIC FROST on the tour to support the 'Into The Pandemonium' album, an eternity ago. Many years later, I attempted to add 'Babylon Fell' to the resurrected CELTIC FROST's live repertoire for the concerts and festival appearances that were planned to complement the 'Monotheist' tour in 2008. I had relearned the song in late 2007 and transcribed arrangement and tabs for Martin. Alas, it was never to happen. By that time, CELTIC FROST was no longer a band that played music but rather a congregation of enemies, and I ended up practicing 'Babylon Fell' on my own at our rehearsal room.

"It was to take another year until I was finally able to play 'Babylon Fell' with a band. After a couple of trial run-throughs, TRIPTYKON made the song come truly alive. It served to make an already very strong rehearsal session even more exceptional. TRIPTYKON's growing repertoire of original material had never sounded so heavy and organic before, and playing 'Dethroned Emperor' and 'Babylon Fell' alongside made the experience almost intoxicating. After the months spent assembling this group and the framework around it in the face of a variety of significant obstacles, a session like last night's reinforces commitment and confidence infinitely. TRIPTYKON's debut album will be dark, heavy, and fiercely unique."
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

et meeeeerde, c'est reparti pour de la grosse soupe infâme. Et dans deux ans il va être nostalgique de "cold lake"? :lol:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Moi ça m'irait au contraire, Into the Pandemonium est mon préféré de Celtic Frost :P Même si c'est expérimental et pas du black/thrash.
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

je comprends toujours pas pourquoi Tom G Fischer a eu l'intelligence de changer le nom de HELLHAMMER en CELTIC FROST, quand il a compris que sa musique évoluait et différait de ce qu'il faisait à l'origine, et pourquoi il n'a pas changé le nom de CELTIC FROST à la sortie d' "into the pandemonium"???? Ce n'est plus le même groupe à ce stade là.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Parce que sinon il aurait dû changer le nom du groupe à chaque album :D
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

Ca aurait été plus logique au final! :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un groupe américain nommé Warrior (pas celui qui vient de se reformer) veut empêcher Fischer d'utiliser ce pseudonyme :D :hum: :scratch:
Former CELTIC FROST frontman Tom Gabriel Fischer, now working under the new banner TRIPTYKON, has issued the following update:

"Late one night in May of 1982, bassist/singer Urs Sprenger and I founded HELLHAMMER and adopted the stage names Steve Warrior and Tom Gabriel Warrior. I still use that name - in parallel with my actual surname - as I have done on and off for 27 years. In many ways, it has become synonymous with significant parts of my life and work, and it is the name our audiences invariably call me.

This week, I received the following e-mail to my personal MySpace account:

"From: WARRIOR, America’s Rock Band

Date: March 17, 2009, 3:07 AM

Subject: Hi, I'm Tad donley

We own the international trademark for the word Warrior for selling of recordings and public performances. I suggest you pick another name for your band or their could be some litigation soon which includes payment. It's strictly business, not trying to be harsh. I'm the owner of the trademark. Another band changed their name to warryor. You can check us out at http://www.myspace.com/warriorrocks. Been together since 1985.

Wish you the best.

Tad Donley"

Besides trying to block my use of the name Warrior, Mr Donley apparently has also found God, as detailed in the article Tad's Journey Back From Hell in the Testimonials section of his group's state-of-the-art website."
jesus
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jesus »

2 nouveaux morceau sur le myspace : http://www.myspace.com/triptykonofficial

c'est effectivement la suite logique de Monotheist.
metalblasphemer
Papy Salaud
Papy Salaud

Message par metalblasphemer »

Everflow a écrit :Un groupe américain nommé Warrior (pas celui qui vient de se reformer) veut empêcher Fischer d'utiliser ce pseudonyme :D :hum: :scratch:
Former CELTIC FROST frontman Tom Gabriel Fischer, now working under the new banner TRIPTYKON, has issued the following update:

"Late one night in May of 1982, bassist/singer Urs Sprenger and I founded HELLHAMMER and adopted the stage names Steve Warrior and Tom Gabriel Warrior. I still use that name - in parallel with my actual surname - as I have done on and off for 27 years. In many ways, it has become synonymous with significant parts of my life and work, and it is the name our audiences invariably call me.

This week, I received the following e-mail to my personal MySpace account:

"From: WARRIOR, America’s Rock Band

Date: March 17, 2009, 3:07 AM

Subject: Hi, I'm Tad donley

We own the international trademark for the word Warrior for selling of recordings and public performances. I suggest you pick another name for your band or their could be some litigation soon which includes payment. It's strictly business, not trying to be harsh. I'm the owner of the trademark. Another band changed their name to warryor. You can check us out at http://www.myspace.com/warriorrocks. Been together since 1985.

Wish you the best.

Tad Donley"

Besides trying to block my use of the name Warrior, Mr Donley apparently has also found God, as detailed in the article Tad's Journey Back From Hell in the Testimonials section of his group's state-of-the-art website."
Heureusement que personne n'a déposé les mots Death, metal et Kill parce que sinon, il y aurait un sacré encombrement dans les tribunaux. Je suggère donc que le forum dépose à l'INPI en anticipation non seulement le mot Death en Trademark mais également les termes DESS, DETH, ou toute autre ressemblance phonétique
Gasp a écrit sur Facebook:

Ta vie est un défi perpétuel au continuum espace-temps.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour aller dans ce sens je comptais même déposer les lettres D, O, T et F, afin de prévenir à toute éventualité litigieuse. :D

Là je m'écoute les nouveaux titres de Triptykon, ça sonne plus lourd que la fin du monde, pas d'erreur sur la marchandise.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sinon ça sort le 22 mars chez Century Media.
TRIPTYKON, the group formed by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Warrior, has announced that the group's own label, Prowling Death Records Ltd., has entered into a licensing agreement with renowned metal giant Century Media Records.

Under the agreement, Century Media Records will release TRIPTYKON's massive debut album, "Eparistera Daimones", in Europe and North America on March 22, 2010.

"Eparistera Daimones" was produced by Tom Gabriel Warrior and TRIPTYKON guitarist V. Santura and recorded in V. Santura's own Woodshed Studio in southern Germany, in the course of the second half of 2009. Like CELTIC FROST's highly praised "Monotheist" album, "Eparistera Daimones" was mastered by Walter Schmid at Oakland Recording in Winterthur, Switzerland. "Eparistera Daimones" is said to be heavier than "Monotheist", dark, daring, and very diverse.

Commented Tom Gabriel Warrior: "I am very pleased about continuing my long-standing and very constructive affiliation with Century Media Records. After the demise of CELTIC FROST, I was looking for continuity in every other aspect of my life, and the cooperation between Prowling Death Records Ltd. and Century Media Records has in the past already provided an outstanding platform for releases by HELLHAMMER (the 'Demon Entrails' demo reissue album, 2008) and CELTIC FROST ('Monotheist', 2006)."

"Eparistera Daimones" will feature the following nine songs, at a playing time of around 70 minutes:

01. Goetia
02. Abyss Within My Soul
03. In Shrouds Decayed
04. Shrine
05. A Thousand Lies
06. Descendant
07. Myopic Empire
08. My Pain
09. The Prolonging
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par brother of steel »

Eux ils ont pas l'attitude :nul:
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

Un bouquin sur HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST va sortir:

http://www.bazillionpoints.com/?p=207
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

voilà à quoi devrait ressembler la cover de l'album:

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est du Ginger, à la Celtic Frost quoi. :)

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

bien joli en tout cas !

Pierre Desproges
jesus
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jesus »

c'est qui la fille dans le groupe ? je l'ai déjà vue...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Des extraits de 30 secondes de chaque morceau sont en écoute ici: http://www.amazon.com/Eparistera-Daimon ... 4&sr=301-1

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Interview de Warrior où il parle de sa déception vis à vis de Martin Ain et de la continuité totale de son nouveau groupe par rapport à Celtic Frost :
Decibel: In some of the early TRIPTYKON-related postings, one gets the sense that you harbor a certain amount of resentment towards [former CELTIC FROST bassist] Martin [Ain]. Is that the case?

Tom Gabriel Warrior: Well, I harbor a huge amount of animosity towards CELTIC FROST's final drummer [Franco Sesa]. What I feel for Martin is a huge sense of disappointment that he would forsake something so sacred to us like CELTIC FROST — something that basically represents the work of our lives and the sum of our friendship, a friendship that has existed since Martin was about 15. I'm four years older, and that friendship endured for 25 years, so that he would let that go down the drain disappoints me. But there's no animosity towards Martin on my side — just a tremendous sense of disappointment.

Decibel: So, what happened, exactly? He just didn't want to continue with the band?

Tom Gabriel Warrior: Everything connected to CELTIC FROST is very complex, and it's difficult to explain in the few lines you get in an interview. So, nothing I can say right now will do the actual situation justice, but there were several personal problems. Most of all, I could no longer tolerate the utterly egotistical megalomaniac behavior by the final drummer. All of this would have been no problem if Martin and I had stuck together. Martin himself, at the very end, said, "If you and I would have spoken with one voice, he could have never done all this." And I couldn't have said it any better. But the thing was that Martin was utterly burned out by touring, by creating albums for years, by personal misbehavior, so when I really needed him, he was nowhere to be seen. By his silence, he agreed to the demise of CELTIC FROST. That's possibly the easiest way I can explain it, but this is a process that took place over a period of years.

Decibel: On your blog, you mention that you and Martin signed an agreement in 2005 that neither of you would continue CELTIC FROST without the other. You also say that much of the music on the TRIPTYKON album was originally intended for the follow-up to "Monotheist". That being the case, to what extent is TRIPTYKON just CELTIC FROST without Martin?

Tom Gabriel Warrior: That's exactly what it is — absolutely. You have to understand, there's two levels in a band. There's the musical and artistic level, and then there's the personal level. And as far as the musical level was concerned, I was one hundred percent happy and fulfilled in CELTIC FROST. I was very happy that we reformed the band; I was extremely happy that we focused so much on making "Monotheist" an extraordinary album — that we didn't just shoot out the album for a check from the record company, but instead took five and a half years of endless songwriting and production to make sure the album really was CELTIC FROST the way we see it. We didn't let ourselves be affected by management or record-company deadlines or whatever you have in the industry. So, I don't see a single reason why I should interrupt that artistic flow. I wanted to make many more albums with CELTIC FROST, and that's essentially what I'm doing. Some of the material for the TRIPTYKON album was written when CELTIC FROST still existed. Some of the other material was written afterwards, but it's me, and I know how I write, and I wouldn't have written any differently if I had been in CELTIC FROST. To me, this is the new CELTIC FROST album with a different rhythm section, basically.

Decibel: And none of the material was co-written with Martin?

Tom Gabriel Warrior: No. Martin to me was very important as a songwriting partner in CELTIC FROST, but as everybody knows who reads the credits, he wrote about 50 percent of the lyrics, but very little actual music. What was important to me was the chemistry and the chance to discuss every little detail in CELTIC FROST. In this way, he shaped a lot of the things in CELTIC FROST, but he was not a direct songwriter. His biggest contributions as a musical songwriter were on "Monotheist", some 24 years into CELTIC FROST's career. I've been the main songwriter, and in TRIPTYKON I suppose I will continue to be that.

Decibel: Just one more Martin question, and then I promise we'll move on…

Tom Gabriel Warrior: [Laughs] Look, I'm a fan, too. Ever since I was a child, I've been a heavy metal fan and there have been bands that were very important to me and things happened behind the scenes that left me puzzled, so I myself — as a reader of magazines — always wanted to know what happened. If a band is important to you, you're curious about these things, so I totally understand.

Decibel: How do you feel Martin's absence in TRIPTYKON, then?

Tom Gabriel Warrior: Well, I'm speaking totally honest with you here. This is one of the first interviews I've given for the new album, so I'm still in the mood to be honest. I'm probably gonna lose that willingness soon [laughs], but I can tell you that when CELTIC FROST fell apart, I was very intimidated about starting a new band. I hadn't been writing music without Martin for many, many years, and I myself was very curious how his absence would affect my songwriting. Being intimidated changed while I was working on the TRIPTYKON album, and nobody was more puzzled by that than me. But I felt liberated because in CELTIC FROST, every song I would bring into rehearsal would be dissected and rearranged and discussed over and over again and at the very end, they would arrive at what I had brought in originally. Maybe that's a constructive process in a democratic band, but for me it was extremely tiring and it really hindered my songwriting contributions. It became a drag to bring in new material, and that's why "Monotheist" took five and a half years to complete. Writing for TRIPTYKON, I felt mentally liberated because the songs ended up being exactly the same as how I wrote them.
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

Everflow a écrit :C'est du Ginger, à la Celtic Frost quoi. :)
L'artiste c'est HR Giger et non Ginger, AHH on les voi les alcoolos de ginger ale! ;) :lol:
Répondre