Jeff Scott Soto / Talisman

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

On continue avec le nouvel album solo de SOTO, "Beautiful Mess".

http://www.myspace.com/sewtoe

[youtube][/youtube]
Legendary vocalist Jeff Scott Soto (TALISMAN, JOURNEY, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) has released his new video for the song "21st Century". Watch it below. The track comes off the singer's new solo album, "Beautiful Mess", which is scheduled for release on September 16 via Sewtoe Music through iTunes.

"Beautiful Mess" track listing:

01. 21st Century
02. Cry Me A River
03. Gin And Tonic Sky
04. Hey
05. Broken Man
06. Mountain
07. Our Song
08. Eye
09. Bring It Home
10. Testify
11. Wherever U Wanna Go
12. Kick It

Check out the cover artwork below (by Richard Mace).

Audio samples are available on Jeff Scott Soto's MySpace page.

In a recent interview with MelodicRock.com, Jeff stated about the album, "I have no fear of entering the world of contemporary music as I don't think it will alienate most of my fans. I think that because I know a lot of my fans, not only my own personal fans come into my music with an open mind, but I know a lot of them openly enjoy more than just the genre of hard rock music. So, therefore, I can go into something a little more contemporary. I can go into something I've been dreaming of doing for a long time I just didn't have the tools and the team to do it, so to speak. But more importantly, it's the idea of finding a new and different audience who don't know who I am."

He added, "This is an album for people who never heard of Jeff Scott Soto and for the most part, I think I've said it in a few blogs and interviews before, most of my fans will follow me in what I do. They've been pretty open to what I've done from 'Love Parade' onward, but this is a whole other chapter of what I'm about. And instead of taking just one genre of what they know me as, and another genre of what they know me as, I'm kinda putting it all into just one big stew and mixing it up this time. It's hard to really talk about a new album and categorize it or separate it from your entire career, but this really does sound and feel like a separation from everything I've already done."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

DVD de Jeff Scott Soto (Talisman, Journey, Malmsteen, etc.)

Message par Everflow »

Pour les fans de ce très bon chanteur désormais en "solo", ça sort en décembre :

[youtube][/youtube]
Frontiers Records will release a new live DVD and CD by legendary vocalist Jeff Scott Soto (TALISMAN, JOURNEY, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, W.E.T.) on December 4 in Europe and January 12 in the U.S. Entitled "One Night in Madrid", the set was filmed at Sala Heineken in Madrid on April 18, 2009 in front of an intimate and enthusiastic audience. Jeff pulled no punches and performed an exhilarating show featuring tracks from many of his albums as well as showcasing new songs from "Beautiful Mess", including "Mountain", "Testify", "Our Song", "Hey", "Broken Man" and the wonderful "Gin & Tonic Sky". This is the complete show, with a DVD packed full of extras, including all of Jeff's solo videos, a special tribute to his dear friend Marcel Jacob (TALISMAN) and loads of tour footage in the form of "Goofballs!". In addition to the DVD, a double CD is also available.

CD contents include:

CD1:

01. Intro
02. 21st Century
03. Colour My XTC
04. Soul Divine
05. Our Song
06. Drowning
07. Edu Drum Solo
08. Funky Jam
09. Jorge Guitar Solo
10. Mountain
11. Eyes Of Love
12. Testify
13. Band Introductions
14. Broken Man

CD2:

01. Hey
02. Frozen / Crazy
03. Piano Medley: If This Is The End / Holding On / Nobody Said It Was Easy / 4 U / Just Between Us
04. Gin & Tonic Sky
05. JSS/Jorge Workshop
06. I'll Be Waiting
Encore:
07. Stand Up
08. Funky Medley: We Will Rock You / I Love Rock & Roll / Play That Funky Music / Jungle Boogie / The Roof Is On Fire / Brick House / Shake Your Booty / Kung Fu Fighting / Yo Baby Yo / Macho Man / The Right Stuff / Ice Ice Baby / Stayin' Alive / Another One Bites The Dust / Walk This Way

The DVD includes the full show track listing plus the following extras:

Video clips:

01. Holding On
02. Eyes Of Love
03. Believe In Me (w/ Neal Schon)
04. If This Is The End
05. 21st Century
06. Hey
07. Gin & Tonic Sky
"In Memory of Marcel Jacob" (tribute video)

The DVD will be available in NTSC Region Free format, in 5.1 mix.

Frontiers Records has set a November 6 European release date (November 24 in the U.S.) for the self-titled debut album from W.E.T. as a special CD/DVD package.

Featuring the immense talents of Jeff Scott Soto; guitarist/songwriter Erik Martensson (ECLIPSE) and keyboardist Robert Sall (WORK OF ART), "(W)ork of art (E)clipse (T)alisman" was written and recorded over the last 12 months and features the best elements of the three bands the principal artists have been involved in.

Frontiers Records released "Beautiful Mess", the latest solo album from Jeff Scott Soto, in the USA on April 7.

To coincide with the European release of "Beautiful Mess", Jeff and Frontiers decided to re-release Soto's second and third solo albums, "Prism" and "Lost In The Translation". Both titles were made available on February 20 in luxury digipack format with autobiographical notes written by Jeff himself. Each of the reissues includes updated cover art and bonus tracks. In addition, a bonus DVD was included featuring the full-quality videos for "21st Century", "Gin And Tonic Sky", "Hey", a specially filmed piano version of "Gin And Tonic Sky" and live footage recorded at Jeff Scott Soto's exclusive appearance at the Firefest show in Nottingham, U.K. on October 25, 2008.
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Re: DVD de Jeff Scott Soto (Talisman, Journey, Malmsteen, etc.)

Message par cillian »

Il a été dans Journey ?? Je savais pas !!

En tout cas, je l'avais vu dans les videos qui reprenait des chansons de l'époque "Marching out" d'Yngwie et ça donnait super bien !! Après Yngwie, aussi, il a fait des trucs pas mals.....
:riff:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

cillian a écrit :Il a été dans Journey ?? Je savais pas !!

En tout cas, je l'avais vu dans les videos qui reprenait des chansons de l'époque "Marching out" d'Yngwie et ça donnait super bien !! Après Yngwie, aussi, il a fait des trucs pas mals.....
Il y avait un medley de Malmsteen sur le live précédent.
Sinon oui, il a tourné avec Journey y a 2 ou 3 ans .... Augeri étant malade .... mais il s'est fait lourdé car considéré comme ayant un trop gros melon! (même Malmsteen l'a reconnu ... c'est dire!)

Il n'a pas enregistré d'album avec Journey mais il a sorti un album en 2005 avec Neil Schon, Virgil Donati et Marco Mendoza sous le nom de Soul Sirkus ..... il a intégré Journey peu de temps apres....

mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bien sympa d'ailleurs cet album de Soul Sirkus avec Neil Schon, plein de feeling (c'est plus ma came que Journey je dois reconnaître ;)).
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un autre (double) live de Soto dans la foulée en décembre :
Frontiers Records has set a December 3 release date for JEFF SCOTT SOTO's double live album, "Live at Firefest 2008".

Firefest has become a pivotal event in the melodic rock season in Europe. Born from the ashes of the Gods of AOR festival, Firefest started in 2004 and not only did it continue the tradition of Europe's finest melodic rock/AOR festivals, but exceeded all previous expectations.

Jeff Scott Soto performed at the Gods festival in 2002, putting on an amazing show that was captured on a live CD/DVD. So when the call came to Jeff about the new and continued version of this proven festival, he wasted no time in answering, "Of course!"

But not all good things come easily… "Unfortunately, the date clashed with my commitments touring with the TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA in the U.S. for their annual winter tour," recalls Jeff. "This meant a week of 12-hour rehearsals in the U.S., leaving on a Friday to land in London on a Saturday morning, bee-line it up to Nottingham for four hours in traffic, meet with the band for 30 minutes, as they were wrapping up the ONLY rehearsal we had prior to the show (the last time we had played together was nearly a year prior!), straight to the venue and onstage within the next hour!"

But once onstage, the warmth of the crowd and the energy transmitted by the electricity of the event was such that Jeff and his band stormed through the 70-minute set like gangbusters! It was the first time the songs from the "Beautiful Mess" album were performed in Europe and the last show the original JEFF SCOTT SOTO band — featuring Howie Simon on guitar, Dave Dzialak on drums and Gary Schutt on bass — played together.

In Soto's words: "Here it is in all its glory, a little extra something for you all to help me remember this wonderful night of music and memories."

"Live at Firefest 2008" track listing:

CD1:

01. 21st Century
02. Colour My XTC (prelude)
03. Soul Divine
04. Drowning
05. Our Song
06. DD Solo
07. Guitar Jam
08. Mountain
09. Eyes Of Love
10. Testify
11. Broken Man

CD2:

01. Hey
02. Crazy
03. Piano Medley (If This Is The End, Nobody Said It Was Easy, 4 U)
04. Gin & Tonic Sky
05. I'll Be Waiting
06. Funky Medley (Play That Funky Music, Jungle Boogie, The Roof Is On Fire, Brick House, Shake Your Booty, Kung Fu Fighting, Yo Baby Yo, Macho Man, Ice Ice Baby, Stayin’ Alive, Another One Bites The Dust, Walk This Way, My Love, My Friend)
bobmaurane
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par bobmaurane »

Faut que je jette un oeil là-dessus,mais son album avec WET est très bon :up:
I hear her voice in the night
Cries of joy
We were good... good...good...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Jeff Scott Soto : Damage control

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album pour le chanteur de Talisman.
Legendary hard rock singer Jeff Scott Soto (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, TALISMAN, JOURNEY) will release his new solo album, "Damage Control", on March 23 in Europe and March 27 in North America via Frontiers Records.

An extraordinary performer and amazing vocalist, Jeff Scott Soto blasts through these hard-rocking tracks with energy and masters the transition smoothly from heavy rock to a delicate ballad.

For "Damage Control", Jeff has turned to many of his past influences and most requested aspects of his career by blending the art of melodic rock with hard rock.

"I feel 'Damage Control' is more of a return to what my fans would expect to hear from me," says Jeff. "It's a perfect blend of my first two solo albums with Frontiers Records — 'Prism' and 'Lost In The Translation' — but also mixes in some of my favorite moments of my past bands such as TALISMAN and SOUL SIRKUS. It is heavy, AOR, hard rock with loads of great riffs and melodies."

"Damage Control" was recorded in the fall of 2011 and features appearances and writing contributions by Jeff's former and current bandmates, along with many guests, including Jamie Borger and Nalley Påhlsson (TREAT), Casey Grillo (KAMELOT), Joel Hoekstra (NIGHT RANGER) and legendary Y&T founding member Dave Meniketti. Jeff states, "Y&T drummer Mike Vanderhule played drums on a track and suggested I bring Dave on but, as he is a long time friend and one on the 'wish list' of people I would have loved to have, I didn't want to get an excuse that he was too busy or not interested, to my surprise I got neither... he was willing to do it and I was not only grateful but beyond pleased to work with another musical hero!"

"Damage Control" will be released in two exclusive configurations; the basic version in CD jewel box will include 11 songs, while the deluxe edition in digipak format has an additional three bonus tracks and a DVD.

CD:

01. Give A Little More
02. Damage Control
03. Look Inside Your Heart
04. Die A Little
05. Take U Down*
06. If I Never Let Her Go
07. Tears That I Cry
08. BonaFide
09. Elena*
10. Krazy World
11. How To Love Again
12. AfterWorld
13. NeverEnding War
14. Afraid To Die*

* Bonus tracks only available on the Deluxe Edition.

DVD:

* Look Inside Your Heart (videoclip)
* NeverEnding War (videoclip)
* Damage Control (videoclip)
* EPK interview

Jeff Scott Soto is currently planning tour dates that will support the release of the new record. "The plan is to do as much touring as possible wherever the world will have me," he says. "I plan to promote this album with a proper touring regiment!"

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'est "Damage control", pas "Damage done", je ne vois pas trop JSS faire des reprises de Dark Tranquillity :mad:
J'ai modifié le titre ;)
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

ça va être chiant .... il est meilleur dans les projets de groupe je trouve.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Les 4 premiers albums de Talisman vont ressortir avec un nouvel artwork digipack et du matos inedit.

The first four albums from TALISMAN — the now-defunct Swedish-American melodic hard rock band featuring singer Jeff Scott Soto (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, JOURNEY) and bassist Marcel Jacob (ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) — will be re-released on September 12 in new digipak artwork design with exclusive booklets and previously unrelesed pictures and audio.

Former TALISMAN members Fredrik Åkesson (now in OPETH), Pontus Norgren (HAMMERFALL) and Jamie Borger (TREAT), have contributed old demo recordings, featuring Marcel on bass and guitar.

The first four reissues:

* "Talisman" (1990)
* "Genesis" (1993)
* "Five Out Of Five - Live In Japan" (1994)
* "Humanimal" (1994)

"Live In Japan" was remixed during the summer of 2012 by Pontus Norgren.

More TALISMAN albums will be re-released later in the fall and a DVD/Blu-ray is also in the works.
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un album sous le nom SOTO sortira fin janvier, avec la plupart des musiciens qui l'entourent déjà dans son groupe solo.
Gus G., Jason Bieler, Mike Orlando ou encore Joel Hoekstra ont participé à l'écriture de l'album, ou apparaissent en guests :
Jeff Scott Soto — one of today's premier rock frontmen and vocalists — and a union of hotshot young musicians bring you a slamming blend of melody and muscle in some of the freshest power metal to surface in years present. Together they are SOTO, and their debut album, "Inside The Vertigo", will blow your mind away. Due on January 30, 2015 on earMUSIC, the CD is described in a press release as "a neurotic blend of power metal, prog, groove-laden huge guitars, hooks and production."

Jeff explains: "I've been in the game for a long time but my roots started more on the heavier side of the tracks, I thought it was about time I came home to visit the family and stick around for a while!"

SOTO is comprised of Jeff's most current solo band: Jorge Salan (lead guitar), BJ (keyboards, guitars), David Z (bass) and Edu Cominato (drums). Soto adds: "These guys come from different parts of the world and bring their own influence to make this band very special. From the U.S. to Europe to South America, we have an exciting mix of style and prestige that keeps us all on our toes."

Jeff adds: "The past five or more years have propelled me a plethora of anger and frustration; I'm actually quite pissed off about a lot of things. SOTO is my outlet to release some of this pent-up emotion.

"We realize there are a lot of folks young and old who may be sharing these thoughts, so this is especially for them, too.

"We're not reinventing the wheel here, we're just creating an outlet for where our hearts are both musically and mentally… I'm just not in a 'touch your golden hair' mood right now!"

Produced by Jeff Scott Soto, "Inside The Vertigo" features tracks co-written with his bandmates as well as a of his famous friends/colleagues. Collaborators include guitarists Gus G. (FIREWIND, OZZY OSBOURNE), Jason Bieler (SAIGON KICK), Mike Orlando (ADRENALINE MOB) and Joel Hoekstra (NIGHT RANGER, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA), all of whom perform on their penned tracks for the album. Others appearing as guests/co-writers are Casey Grillo (KAMELOT), Connor Engstrom, Tony Dickinson, Leo Mancini, Hugo Mariutti and Gary Schutt.

"Inside The Vertigo" was recorded during the latter months of 2013 and mixed/mastered in Boston by Soto's longtime engineer and friend John Ellis.

"Everyone from John to my amazing co-writers to some of my bandmates, especially Edu, who was extremely instrumental in helping me stay on course musically, get overall credit for creating this album," Jeff says. "I oversaw it as a whole, knowing the vision I wanted to capture, but I truly had a lot of help from my bros that appear on this masterpiece!''

The release of the album intentionally coincides with the birth date of Soto's fallen colleague and dear friend Marcel Jacob of TALISMAN.

"Inside The Vertigo" track listing:

01. Final Say
02. The Fall
03. Wrath
04. Break
05. Narcissistically Yours
06. End of Days
07. Inside The Vertigo
08. When I'm Older
09. Trance
10. Jealousy
11. Karma's Kiss
12. Fall To Pieces

The official lyric video for the song "The Fall" can be seen below.

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sacrément heavy et moderne ce titre par rapport à ses derniers albums solo, en effet. Mais je ne suis pas sûr que ce soit ce qui lui sied le mieux, enfin à voir.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Il annonce déjà la sortie d'un nouvel album sous le nom Soto :
SOTO, featuring vocalist Jeff Scott Soto, has completed their 2nd studio album, ‘DIVAK’, to be released on April 1st 2016 via earMUSIC.

‘DIVAK’ (pronounced dee-vock) comes shortly after the debut release ‘Inside The Vertigo’, a mere 15 months partly due to Jeff Scott Soto’s insistence on continuing to create and build a true brand for his new venture. Once again the album is produced by Jeff Scott Soto and drummer, Edu Cominato, mixed by long time JSS engineer/associate, John Ellis.
The band features Soto on vocals, Cominato on drums, lead guitarist Jorge Salan, bassist David Z and keyboardist/guitarist BJ. The guys are heavily featured on ‘DIVAK’ with their writing contributions together.

The 1st single “FreakShow” was co-produced/written by Tony Dickinson, who also co-wrote “The Fall”, (the 1st single released from ‘Inside The Vertigo’), the track is an extension of the SOTO sound created especially for this new band.

SOTO will debut live during Feb 2016 with a string of East Coast US dates leading into the annual Monsters Of Rock Cruise (East) alongside Steve Vai, Extreme, Queensryche and countless headliners. In April, the band makes its European debut with a short run through selected cities and countries. The month of May sees SOTO touring Latin America, which includes dates in Brazil supporting The Winery Dogs.

SOTO, formed in 2014, is the dream band created when Jeff Scott Soto realized how much he missed the ‘heavier side’ of his career after fronting artists Yngwie Malmsteen, Talisman, Journey and even his own solo albums. The band hope to continue its construction as a driving force in today’s Hard Rock & Metal scene.

‘DIVAK’ will be available on April 1st 2016 as CD Digi and Download.

Tracklist
1. DIVAK (Intro)
2. Weight Of The World
3. FreakShow
4. Paranoia
5. Unblame //
6. Cyber Masquerade
7. In My Darkest Hour
8. Forgotten
9. SuckerPunch
10. Time
11. Misfired
12. The Fall From Grace
13. Awakened

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le premier extrait :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore assez typé Disturbed / Adrenaline Mob et ce style de heavy rock/metal à son énorme qui a le vent en poupe aux USA, Soto prend la balle au bond et semble vouloir s'éloigner de Talisman, WET, et ses sorties solo.
Très moderne donc les fans du bonhomme vont peut-être crier au blasphème, mais perso ça ne me déplait pas sur l'extrait, même si le tout sonne assez "plastique".
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Même démarche mais cette fois je m'ennuie à mort...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une reprise de Michael Jackson!

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album solo, qui n'est pas le même groupe que SOTO j'ai l'impression, faut suivre :mad:
It has been fifteen years since Frontiers first partnered up with Jeff Scott Soto on a release and in celebration of that anniversary, Frontiers Music Srl will release another new album from Jeff on November 10. Co-written and produced together with Jeff Scott Soto alumni Howie Simon, "Retribution" is Jeff's sixth proper solo studio album in a style that fans have come to know and love from the legendary singer over the years.

Jeff Scott Soto's career spans over thirty years. He was first introduced to the public as the vocalist for guitar virtuoso Yngwie Malmsteen's iconic first two solo albums before going on to front esteemed hard rock band TALISMAN. He is also one of the vocalists for the wildly popular TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, the lead vocalist for super group W.E.T. (featuring JSS alongside members of ECLIPSE and WORK OF ART), and creative visionary for the more metal leaning Soto, among many other musical activities he has been involved in. He also held a stint fronting Rock And Roll Hall Of Famers JOURNEY and was one of the vocalists for the officially sanctioned QUEEN tribute QUEEN EXTRAVAGANZA. His incredible voice has led to many an artist inviting him to do guest lead vocals or background vocals on their albums, including, but not limited to, STRYPER, Joel Hoekstra, SAIGON KICK, Fergie Frederiksen, Lita Ford, STEELHEART, and more.

In 1994, he released his first solo outing, "Love Parade", followed by the acclaimed "Prism" (2002), "Lost In The Translation" (2005), "Beautiful Mess" (2009) and "Damage Control" (2012).

The song "Breakout" is available for streaming below.

"Retribution" track listing:

01. Retribution
02. Inside/Outside
03. Rage Of The Year
04. Reign Again
05. Feels Like Forever
06. Last Time
07. Bullet For My Baby
08. Song For Joey
09. Breakout
10. Dedicate To You
11. Autumn

* Vocals and keyboards recorded and engineered by Jeff Scott Soto at The Man Canyon, Agoura Hills, California
* Guitars and bass for "Reign Again" recorded and engineered by Andy Zuckerman at The Institute Of Noise, Los Angeles, California
* Drums recorded by Edu Cominato at Daga Music Studios, Brazil
* Mixed and mastered by Adriano Daga at Daga Music Studios, Brazil.

Band members:

Jeff Scott Soto - Vocals, Keyboards
Howie Simon – Guitar, Bass (except on "Reign Again" and "Song For Joey")
Edu Cominato - Drums
August Zadra - Guitar on "Reign Again"
Stephen Sturm - Guitar on "Reign Again"
Carlos Costa - Bass on "Reign Again"
Paul Mendonca - Guitar, Keyboards, Bass on "Song For Joey"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/jeff-s ... x3t518J.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Jeff Scott Soto / Talisman

Message par Everflow »

Confirmation que le groupe Soto n'est pas le même que Jeff Scott Soto "solo", si quelqu'un a suivi. :D
SOTO, the modern heavy metal/hard rock group featuring vocalist Jeff Scott Soto (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, TALISMAN, JOURNEY, SONS OF APOLLO, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA), will release its third studio album, "Origami", on May 24.

The official lyric video for the disc's first single, "BeLie", can be seen below. The clip was created by Cloud Music Typography.

Jeff comments: "This is a song co-written with a longtime collaborator of mine in Brazil, Leo Mancini, along with my drummer Edu Cominato. It had a very 'Operation: Mindcrime' vibe to it musically when they presented me with the song so I knew I had to really think outside the box in making it not sound like a QUEENSRŸCHE song in the end. I love the middle section as it presents our new bassist, Tony Dickinson, to the world as a much-needed entity in the band after losing our boy David Z. It serves as a great launching pad for 'Origami'."

"Origami" will be released as a limited-digipak CD with a set of thrree stickers and a bonus track, 180-gram vinyl LP including the entire album on CD, and as digital download. The album comes packaged with classy artwork by Gustavo Sazes (MACHINE HEAD, AMARANTHE, ARCH ENEMY).

"Origami" track listing:

01. HyperMania
02. Origami
03. BeLie
04. World Gone Colder
05. Detonate
06. Torn
07. Dance With The Devil
08. AfterGlow
09. Vanity Lane
10. Give In To Me
11. KMAG (bonus track)

SOTO started in 2015 derived from the ideal of Jeff Scott Soto wanting to return to his heavier roots. So far they released two albums, "Inside The Vertigo" (2015) and "DIVAK" (2016), taking a short break while Jeff joined the supergroup SONS OF APOLLO, alongside Mike Portnoy, Derek Sherinian, Billy Sheehan and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal.

Now SOTO is returning under the same umbrella as SONS OF APOLLO, signing with InsideOut Music. "Origami" contains material that continues to expand and move the band towards new heights whilst following up with its brand of power rock.

SOTO will hit South America for live dates in May and intends to be touring worldwide throughout 2019 following the release of the new album.

SOTO is:

Jeff Scott Soto - Vocals
Jorge Salan - Guitar
Tony Dickinson - Bass
BJ - Keys/Guitar
Edu Cominato – Drums

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »