Bruce Dickinson

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Il vient de créer une société de maintenance d'avions :
According to BBC News, IRON MAIDEN singer Bruce Dickinson has launched an aircraft maintenance business, Cardiff Aviation Ltd, which will be based at the Twin Peaks Hangar at St Athan, Vale of Glamorgan in Wales, United Kingdom. Dickinson, a qualified commercial pilot, and his company is leasing the 132,000 square-foot hangar from the Welsh government.

Cardiff Aviation will maintain airliners and other large aircraft for major and independent airlines. It will also have facilities to complete the full range of ancillary aircraft maintenance and training activities and has the expertise and approvals to certify aircraft from many jurisdictions, including the USA.

Commented Dickinson: "We're coming into this enterprise with the knowledge that we'll also be bringing business to south Wales.

"South Wales has long had an association with the aircraft industry and I am delighted that I am able to have a small part in the continuation of that tradition."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

Chapeau bruce un homme brillant en tout cas
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Jeto
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Jeto »

Si mes souvenir sont bon , il ya écrit des livre comique parodiant des contes anglais ?
GO ! GO ! Power Ranger !!!!
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Pas exactement, il a écrit des chansons comiques parodiant un célèbre groupe britannique des années 80 :Yacine:
ImageImageImage
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Pff j'parie qu'il n'arrive même pas à faire des nœuds aux queues de cerises avec sa langue
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Sanctuary
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Sanctuary »

Ilsa a écrit :Pff j'parie qu'il n'arrive même pas à faire des nœuds aux queues de cerises avec sa langue
Ce n'est peut-être pas faux...mais je parie que de nombreuses groupies ont fait des noeuds avec leur langue sur sa queue :diable:
Entre la lumière et les ténèbres...Une ombre parmi les ombres.

http://mapage.noos.fr/carles
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

oh!! :lol:
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
scoubi
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par scoubi »

sur la photo, il a l'air...anglais
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bruce va sortir un documentaire sur le concert donné à Sarajevo en 1994, c'est à dire PENDANT le siège de la ville!
Première fois que j'entends cette histoire assez incroyable.
The official trailer for "Scream For Me Sarajevo", a documentary telling the story of a 1994 concert given by IRON MAIDEN singer Bruce Dickinson during the siege, can be seen below.

"Scream For Me Sarajevo" received its world premiere at the at 22nd edition of the Sarajevo Film Festival, which was held last August in the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The documentary is expected to receive a commercial release before the end of 2017.

"Scream For Me Sarajevo" was written by Jasenko Pasic, directed by Tarik Hodzic and produced by Prime Time Productions.

Said Pasic: "I got the idea for the film one night when I was reading the story of Chris Dale about the concert of Bruce Dickinson that was held in 1994 in Sarajevo. Then started the search for the people who were at the BKC that night and that story resulted in the film. Tatjana Bonny, Alex Elena, Tarik Hodzic and Adnan Cuhara are the people who created this film with me, which will show all the cruelty and the horror of the siege of Sarajevo, and that the people lived normally in those circumstances. 'Scream For Me Sarajevo' is a film about life."

The first time Dickinson was in Sarajevo, the city was cut off from the world, its citizens brutally terrorized by shooting, bombing and starvation with electricity and water supply being nothing short of a luxury. Bruce and his then-solo band drove through the frontlines and ultimately played a show for the people trapped in the city. What this gig meant to the people and how it changed Bruce and his band is told in "Scream For Me Sarajevo".

In a December 2015 interview with the Radio Sarajevo show "The Aebyss", Bruce spoke about what security concerns he might have in an age of terrorism when it comes to deciding which countries to travel to in order to play for the people there. He said: "Personally, yeah, I'll play no matter what. Your concern has to be, actually, for people who don't have a choice in the matter. I mean, it was my choice [in 1994] — actually our choice, collectively, 'cause we all, collectively, said, 'Yeah, we're all crazy enough to try and do this thing and drive into Sarajevo in the middle of a war and see if we can do and do a gig. And [laughs] we're not quite sure when we're gonna come back.' But those poor people that went for that [EAGLES OF DEATH METAL] concert at the Bataclan [in Paris, France] had no choice; they were completely, completely innocent in every possible way. And, of course, nobody knew that the place was gonna get targeted. So, unfortunately, there's a judgment call that people have gotta make, and you have to make it on the best information available — as to whether or not you're suddenly gonna get… If somebody says, 'We're gonna massacre everybody at a rock concert,' you say, 'Well, is it some lunatic, or is it genuinely credible that this might happen?'"

He continued: "You can't take the responsibility for what might be some lunacy, massacring people, just because you wanna be kind of 'macho man' and stand up and say, 'Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we did this and people threatened us, but we were like macho men.' And that's great until one day it turns out that somebody does go and do [something like that] and then you have lots and lots of dead women and children, and you go, 'Maybe we shouldn't have done the show, because there was a credible threat.' So, unfortunately, you've gotta be grown up about it. But, at the same time, you still need to be able to offer people that hope and send that message out there. They can't stop… Real life just carries on. I mean, when the Irish Republican Army, years and years ago… when I was a kid, things were getting blown up left, right and center in the U.K., and one lot was blowing things up and horrendous things happened, and nothing stopped — people just got on with it and carried on. You don't stop. You don't back down from living your life. And that was the message in Sarajevo — that in all the craziness, this little bastion of rock and roll and kind of normality happened, for five minutes, in the middle of it. You know, yeah, you know what? There is light at the end of the tunnel there. So all those kinds of things are acts of defiance, but not involving guns or bombs or bullets and things like that."

PE
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par PE »

Le bassiste Chris Dale, qui a joué dans le groupe de Bruce Dickinson, tient une chronique (souvent intéressante d'ailleurs) sur le site metaltalk.net. Il a évoqué en détail cet épisode : http://metaltalk.net/columns/20100821.php
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

What Does This Button Do ? C’est le titre de l’autobiographie que sortira Bruce Dickinson au mois d’octobre.

Parce que tous ses fans se sont grandement inquiétés de son état de santé en décembre 2014 lorsqu’il a été diagnostiqué avec un cancer de la langue et qu’il a lui même dû avoir peur pour sa vie, le chanteur Bruce Dickinson a choisi de raconter ses mémoires dans une autobiographie qu’il a choisi de baptiser What Does This Button Do ? Mais pour savoir « à quoi sert ce bouton », il faudra attendre la publication du livre prévue le 19 octobre 2017 via l’éditeur Harper Collins. Pour les non anglophones, des traductions en plusieurs langues sont également prévues. Pour surveiller les précommandes vous pouvez suivre ce lien.

Déjà auteur de deux romans de fiction en 1990 et 1992 et du scénario du film Le Diable Dans Le Sang, il a cette fois ci repris la plume pour raconter sa vie dans les moindres détails. Durant les deux dernières années et pendant toute la tournée en soutien de leur album The Book Of Souls, il a noirci pas moins de sept cahiers au format A4 de ses souvenirs. Lui qui a toujours refusé de parler de sa vie privée lors des interviews révélera ici des anecdotes sur sa jeunesse, son enfance turbulente à l’école, les trente ans qu’il a passé au sein d’Iron Maiden, sa carrière en solo, la réalisation de son rêve de piloter des Jumbo Jets et aussi son combat contre le cancer.

De nombreux livres consacrés au chanteur ont déjà été écrits pour tenter de résumer la vie bien complète de ce talentueux touche à tout qui en plus de la carrière de chanteur qu’on lui connait a aussi été capitaine sur une compagnie d’aviation, entrepreneur dans l’aviation, fabricant de bières, présentateur radio, acteur à la télévision et escrimeur hors paire. Avant Iron Maiden, il s’était fait reconnaître entre 1979 et 1981 comme chanteur de Samson sous le nom de Bruce Bruce. Il a aussi sorti six albums en solo entre 1990 et 2005.

Iron Maiden a achevé la dernière partie du Book Of Souls World Tour le 22 juillet dernier avec deux aux Barclays Center à Brooklyn et devrait maintenant prendre quelques vacances bien méritées. Bruce Dickinson en profitera pour faire une grande tournée promotionnel pour la sortie du livre courant octobre.

https://freakingeek.com/bruce-dickinson ... button-do/
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

ça va être sympa ce bouquin :)
petit demi HS :D :
Pendant ce temps Steve Harris reprends la route avec british lion (rien en france cette fois) ! Il s'arrête jamais lui sa femme doit être heureuse :lol:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour les collectionneurs de vinyles :
BMG will reissue the solo catalogue on vinyl from IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson on October 27.

Dickinson's six solo albums span from 1990 to 2005 and have been cut from the original masters for reissue on heavyweight, black 180-gram vinyl in artworked sleeves. Two of the titles — "The Chemical Wedding" and "Tyranny Of Souls" — are being made available for the first time ever on vinyl. The four previously available — "Tattooed Millionaire", "Balls To Picasso", "Skunkworks" and "Accident Of Birth" — have been long out of print, with the latter two titles now expanded to double LPs for optimum sound.

As a special bonus to fans, all six albums will also be available in a limited-edition "Soloworks" box, a must have for any collector.

From the stripped-down hard rock of Bruce's debut solo album, "Tattooed Millionaire" (1990) and its heavier successor "Balls To Picasso" (1994), through the cutting-edge alt-rock of "Skunkworks" (1996) and the heavy metal celebration of "Accident Of Birth" (1997) to the modern metal with a traditional heart of "The Chemical Wedding" (1998) and final solo foray, "Tyranny Of Souls" (2005), these six albums are an essential part of Bruce's story outside of MAIDEN and, more importantly, some of the most vital and absorbing metal albums of the last three decades. Revisit them now at maximum volume.

Pre-order exclusively from brucedickinsonsoloworks.com now. All fans who purchase the complete "Soloworks" box will receive a double-sided 24" x 36" Bruce Dickinson poster.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bruce- ... fis07xm.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bruce évoque son prochain album solo, lequel devrait contenir une nouvelle version de "If Eternity Should Fail" (sur Book of Souls) qui était justement prévue à l'origine pour être une chanson solo.
Bruce Dickinson says that the long-awaited follow-up to his 2005 solo album "Tyranny Of Souls" will likely include a reworked version of "If Eternity Should Fail", the opening track on the latest IRON MAIDEN disc "The Book Of Souls".

During the press junket for "The Book Of Souls", Dickinson revealed that he had about "half" of his seventh record already written and he also confirmed that "If Eternity Should Fail" was originally penned as a Dickinson solo track.

On December 5, Bruce told Finland's Kaaos TV that there are still tentative plans for him to resume work on his new solo album. "I just need to go and get some time and go and write some more material," he said (see video below).

According to Dickinson, the original plan was for his next solo record to be "a whole concept album, which was gonna be called 'If Eternity Should Fail'. And 'If Eternity Should Fail' was the title track to my new solo album," he said. "And a bit like [Dickinson's 1989 solo song] 'Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter' [laughs], it got commandeered for IRON MAIDEN. So if I did do another solo album, which I think I will, I might just stick to my original plan and have that as the title track. I mean, I did write it — it was the first track that I wrote for it. So, yeah, I'd probably still include that song. But it would be… the feel would be slightly different — not very much, though — from the MAIDEN version."

Back in 2015, Dickinson told France's Hard Force magazine that "If Eternity Should Fail" ended up being used by IRON MAIDEN after bassist Steve Harris heard the demos that Bruce was working on for what was supposed to be his next solo album. "And [Steve] went, 'That's a really cool song. Can we use that? That's gonna be the opening song on the album,'" he recalled. "And I went, 'Yeah, okay.' And he was already writing, I think… He was already thinking of 'The Book Of Souls' as being the title, so he told me about the Mayan thing. And I'm, like, 'Yeah, that's cool. Okay. Yeah, I see where you're going.' But in my case, that song was written as part of a story. So the spoken word at the end is the beginning of a story that goes through the whole album. And one of the characters is Dr. Necropolis; he's the bad guy. And the good guy is Professor Lazarus; he raises people from the dead. So that introduces Necropolis in the spoken-word thing. And I asked Steve… I said, 'Look. Okay. I get having the song…' 'Cause it opens up with, 'Here is the soul of a man.' 'Yup. Get that. But what about the end?' I said, 'Will people understand what this is about? Because this is nothing to do with the Mayans or anything. This is to do with… I'd come up with a concept album that doesn't happen.' [Laughs] And he [went], 'No, no, no. It's just talking about souls and everything, and it sounds great.' I went, 'Okay.' [Laughs]"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-m ... FTRR2sk.99
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Un nouvel album de Bruce, ce serait génial!! :scream: :banghorns:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

Vu cette interview trainer sur Facebook, agréable à lire (autour de son auto-biographie) : https://noisey.vice.com/fr/article/kz3m ... -dickinson
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Mc Brain a écrit :
11 déc. 2017, 21:09
Un nouvel album de Bruce, ce serait génial!! :scream: :banghorns:
Je plussoie :D
ImageImageImage
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Heiko a acheté la biographie hier. C´est drôle comme tout ! Je conseille ;-)
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Chimay
Black Stone Wielder
Black Stone Wielder

Message par Chimay »

Heiko a acheté la biographie hier. C´est drôle comme tout ! Je conseille ;-)
la version en français est sortie?
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

ah ça je ne sais pas. Je le lis en allemand.
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Elle sort le 13 juin en français (d'après Amazon).
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Everflow a écrit :
25 mars 2018, 23:55
Ah cool, je la prendrai! :)
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Chimay
Black Stone Wielder
Black Stone Wielder

Message par Chimay »

:) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le documentaire "Scream for Me Sarajevo" qui raconte l'aventure de son concert solo en pleine guerre de Yougoslavie en 1994 va sortir en DVD, avec quelques inédits musicaux en bonus :
"Scream For Me Sarajevo", a documentary telling the story of a 1994 concert given by IRON MAIDEN singer Bruce Dickinson while the Bosnian War was raging and Sarajevo itself was under siege, will be released on June 29 on DVD, Blu-ray and digital via Eagle Vision. In addition, the music from the film is being released on CD/double LP via BMG.

Comprising music from the film which spans Bruce Dickinson's solo career, the album features the rarities "Acoustic Song" (previously only available as a bonus track on the 2001 "Best Of Special Edition"), "Inertia (Live)" (previously only available as a bonus track on the expanded re-release of "Skunkworks" in 2005) and the album closer "Eternal" (previously only available as Japanese bonus tracks on "Tyranny Of Souls").

"Scream For Me Sarajevo" album track listing:

01. Change Of Heart
02. Tears Of The Dragon
03. Gods Of War
04. Darkside Of Aquarius
05. Navigate The Seas Of The Sun
06. Road To Hell
07. Arc Of Space
08. Omega
09. River Of No Return
10. Power Of The Sun
11. Strange Death In Paradise
12. Inertia (Live)
13. Acoustic Song
14. Eternal

"Scream For Me Sarajevo", the film and album, is now available to pre-order exclusively via PledgeMusic at www.screamformesarajevo.com.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bruce en parle avec intérêt :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bruce et Roy Z sont en train de travailler sur un prochain album solo.
IRON MAIDEN singer Bruce Dickinson recently spent time in Southern California with his longtime collaborator Roy "Z" Ramirez working on material for his next solo album.

On Wednesday (April 20), Roy took to his social media to share a few photos from the studio and he included the following message: "I just can't wait for you all to hear the fruits of our collaborative efforts."

Last month, Bruce told Consequence about the progress of the songwriting sessions for his new solo LP: "I've been working on it, on and off, since [2005's] 'Tyranny Of Souls'. But between lockdowns and albums and MAIDEN tours and everything else, I'm looking for a clear space to actually nail and say, 'Okay, this is what it's gonna be,' and get Roy to put some backing tracks down. And then we can do it. So we're at the point now where we've already got — I don't know — anywhere between 50 and 70 percent of the material for the album, depend[ing] on what we pick, from things we've already got. And I think we'd like to tweak it a little bit. So I've got some time. When I finish this [U.S. spoken-word tour] in March, I've got three weeks in L.A. And so I'm gonna be tweaking a few things with Roy. And we'll see where we get to. And if we get to the point where we can start putting backing tracks down, then I'll be off touring with MAIDEN and he can be chipping away doing the backing tracks. And the technology exists now, of course, which didn't exist back in the day, to just get on a Zoom call with him and take a listen. We were already going that way on 'Tyranny Of Souls'. He actually sent me a CD of the backing tracks — just rough; no guitar solos; just rough — and I put a set of headphones on. I was in Japan on tour at the time, and I just walked the streets of Tokyo at, like, nine in the morning with a notepad, mentally writing words and melodies, and then just flew back to L.A. and did the vocals. And that worked out great; 'Tyranny Of Souls' is a great album."

Back in December 2017, Dickinson said that his next solo LP would likely include a reworked version of "If Eternity Should Fail", the opening track on IRON MAIDEN's 2015 disc "The Book Of Souls". At the time, he said that he had about "half" of his seventh record already written and he also confirmed that "If Eternity Should Fail" was originally penned as a Dickinson solo track.

He told Finland's Kaaos TV that the original plan was for his next solo record to be "a whole concept album, which was gonna be called 'If Eternity Should Fail'. And 'If Eternity Should Fail' was the title track to my new solo album," he said. "And a bit like [Dickinson's 1989 solo song] 'Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter' [laughs], it got commandeered for IRON MAIDEN. So if I did do another solo album, which I think I will, I might just stick to my original plan and have that as the title track. I mean, I did write it — it was the first track that I wrote for it. So, yeah, I'd probably still include that song. But it would be… the feel would be slightly different — not very much, though — from the MAIDEN version."
Répondre