TERRORIZER, reformation

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

franang
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par franang »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Je ne cherche pas a avoir des droits supplémentaires. J'ai relevé une remarque idiote, qui reste idiote.
Enfin tu pourras remarquer que je ne m acharne pas sur cette personne puisque je lui ai amplement répondu sur un de ses sujet.
franang
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par franang »

même 2 sujets puisque je ne me rappelais plus que c'etait Furya qui avait demandé des infos sur le theme "groupes viking a la bathory"
Sans rancune Billy ? ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sandoval est pratiquement rétabli, et il le prouve avec un extrait de son prochain DVD :
Drummer Pedro "Pete" Sandoval's (MORBID ANGEL, TERRORIZER) has released the following statement:

"Just wanted to tell you that my recovery [after a 2010 back surgery] is almost 100%. I'm able to play drums, but I don't want to push it doing a tour just yet. However, I am working with Wolf [a.k.a. Anthony Rezhawk; vocals] and Kat [Katina Culture, guitar] on new songs for a new TERRORIZER album, and I'm also recording drums for two RESISTANT CULTURE tracks that will be featured on their upcoming full-length release. Keep an eye out for it, it'll destroy!!!!"

A preview clip from Sandoval's forthcoming DVD can be seen below. The disc will contain great features such as angle view selection or multi audio (drums only, with music). The song played in the clip is "Generation Chaos" from TERRORIZER's new album "Hordes Of Zombies", which released this past March via the French label Season Of Mist.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

J'ai trouvé cette petite pépite
Pete Sandoval, Lee Harrison, and Sam Molina perform the classic Terrorizer album "World Downfall" in its entirety at a free backyard party at "The Megavod" in Largo, Florida. September 14, 2013
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

et ça sera la même chose sur la tournée à venir :
Founding TERRORIZER member and legendary drummer Pete Sandoval (MORBID ANGEL) will be joined by Lee Harrison (MONSTROSITY) on guitar and Sam Molina on bass and vocals for a European TERRORIZER tour this spring and summer. The trek is being booked by Mariusz Kmiolek at Massive Music Agency, based out of Poland. The band is planning many headline shows and festivals to perform the full classic "World Downfall" set and possibly add more surprises. Plans for further worldwide shows in 2014 and 2015 are also in the works.
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/terror ... luVwspO.99
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Terrorizer viens de sortir son nouveau missile,Caustik attack. Même si il ne détrônera pas world downfall il a le mérite de montrer le talent de Pete Sandovale et de Lee harrison et la production est béton.
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

J'ai vu la prestations de Terrorizer au Hellfest ça m'a pas fait sauter au plafond , même musicalement le deuxième était naze et donc je n'attendrais rien du nouveau - c'est comme le derniere Monstrosity dans le même le genre c'est bien jouer, super bien produit, des solos magnifiques mais en retient rien.
"World down fall" reste intouchable tout comme le premier album de Brutal truth "Extreme conditions demands extreme reponses" - ça fait partie des must en matière de death grind !!!!
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Ils doivent venir en Janvier en Europe avec Skelethal remains j espère pouvoir tester en live avec un Sandovale en pleine possession de ses moyens.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe splitte à nouveau car Pete Sandoval veut désormais se consacrer à Morbid An... euh à I Am Morbid.

“Important announcement to those who are asking about any news from Terrorizer. Guys, due to the lack of time , my busy schedule with my personal life and I Am Morbid, I have no time to work with Terrorizer anymore which means there will be no Terrorizer material, it’s over. With that being said I can tell you that the new I Am Morbid stuff will be AWSOME, WE’LL KILL ASSES.

“See you in the upcoming I Am Morbid festivals, shows, and such. Thank you so much for your long and endless support.”
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et bien sûr le groupe se reforme dans la foulée. :D
Avec l'ancien chanteur de VITAL REMAINS.
Hey, remember back at the beginning of the year when Pete Sandoval announced the end of the grindcore/death metal outfit Terrorizer for the second time of its existence? At the time he said he wanted to focus more on I Am Morbid, but at it turns out, old habits tend to die hard.

Last week, Sandoval announced that Terrorizer would be making a comeback, revealing that he’d recruited ex-Morbid Angel and current I Am Morbid bassist David Vincent to participate. That’s a good start and all, but yesterday, another new member was announced when former Vital Remains vocalist Brian Werner announced his involvement on social media.

“Been quiet about this for a little while, but now I got the thumbs up to announce that I will be singing for TERRORIZER with Pete [Sandoval, drums] and David [Vincent, bass]…… time to get back to work. Super excited to also be jamming with my brother Richie Brown too…….get ready the world is about to fall.”

As fans already know, Terrorizer’s been through the “we’re over” schtick before. Previously, the band was active from 1987 to 1989 before reforming again in 2005 until 2006. The band didn’t return until 2009, at which point they remained active for the next 14 years.

During that time, the band released two full-length albums (Hordes of Zombies and Caustic Attack) and a couple of live releases. The band ended their run with four total full-length studio efforts under their belt.

As it stands, Terrorizer already has at least one performance lined up — the Maranhão Open Air 2023 in São Luís, Brazil on October 22. Whether this revitalization of Terrorizer means there’s more shows and new music on the way remains to be seen.

Still, this just goes to further prove that just like comic book characters, metal bands are never truly dead.
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Donc quasi le même line up entre Morbid et Terrorizer. Bizarre... Après, j'ai vu I am Morbid à l'Alcatraz ce mois-ci et c'était pas si mal...
Répondre