[LP] OZZY OSBOURNE : Blizzard Of Ozz (1980)

L'endroit où soumettre toutes vos chroniques d'albums et vidéos.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

note de "Blizzard of Ozz" :

5/5
53%
4/5
38%
3/5
10%
2/5
Aucun vote
1/5
Aucun vote

Nombre total de votes : 40

Ronnie Ripper
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Ronnie Ripper »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

une chronique que je n'avais pas vue.
5/5 les yeux fermés.
randy rhoads,quel gratteux et rien que pour les morceau "crazy train","I don't know" et "mr crowley" je mettrais même 6/5!
Live your life fighting.
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par brother of steel »

Les notes attribuées à ce disque parlent d'elles même...Y a rien à jeter, la prestation de Randy Rhoads est époustouflante,"Dee" te tire les larmes... :,( Mes préférées "Mr Crowley" et "Revelation". :up:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Rhaaaa "Mr crowley" ! j'attends cet été et le concert de Ozzy rien que pour celle là ! Zakk a intérêt à pas dénaturer un des plus beaux soli de tous les temps !!
Pour "Revelations" je suis bien d'accord, c'est un chef d'oeuvre, mais on a à peu près 0,00000000000000001 % de chance de l'avoir...Au moins "Goodbye to romance", j'espère dans le genre...

OZZY ! OZZY ! OZZY !! :bang:
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par brother of steel »

Je savais pas que le Madman et sa troupe débarquaient dans le coin...C'est où ce concert, en France??? :o En tout cas j'aime bien le style de Zakk, mais je l'ai pas entendu dans "Mr Crowley". :oops:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

En France ? :o :hum: :lol: :lol:
Non faut pas rever....
Les dates sont dans ce topic :

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... y+osbourne

;)
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Excellente chronique. :up:

4/5 pour cet album, excellent et indispensable dans toute bonne collection, mais avec 3 titres sur 9 de passable (Dee, Goodbye To Romance et No Bone Movies), ça ne mérite pas plus. Et puis la note ultime, elle est pour Diary of a Madman. :)
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

olivier64 a écrit :Excellente chronique. :up:

4/5 pour cet album, excellent et indispensable dans toute bonne collection, mais avec 3 titres sur 9 de passable (Dee, Goodbye To Romance et No Bone Movies), ça ne mérite pas plus. Et puis la note ultime, elle est pour Diary of a Madman. :)
Idem, son meilleur album c'est "diary of a madman". Mais je lui mettrais 3/5 parce que je rajouterai aussi comme morceau passable "steel away" et que je préfère aussi "Bark at the moon".
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

5/5 rien que pour Mr Crowley ,Crazy Train et Goodbye to romance.
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mike Bordin revient sur l'épisode des fameux réenregistrements partiels de cet album, au cours desquels il s'est fait avoir (d'après lui), et qu'il semble regretter aujourd'hui :
In a brand new interview with Radio.com, FAITH NO MORE drummer Mike Bordin spoke about his involvement in the controversial 2002 re-recordings of the drum and bass parts on OZZY OSBOURNE's classic first two solo albums, 1980's "Blizzard Of Ozz" and 1981's "Diary Of A Madman".

The tracks originally played by Bob Daisley and drummer Lee Kerslake on both albums were replaced on the reissue by Bordin and Robert Trujillo (now in METALLICA) after Daisley and Kerslake sued Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne over royalties. They were restored for the 30th-anniversary editions.

Asked if it was weird to play drums on the re-recordings of "Blizzard Of Ozz" and "Diary Of A Madman", Bordin — who was part of Osbourne's solo band from 1996 to 2010 — told Radio.com: "That was really kind of a fucked up thing… That wasn't what I was going in expecting to do [when I went into the studio to record those tracks]. So, that's all I'll say about it. I'm not ever going to throw anyone under the bus, ever. But when it turned out that that's what the reason was [for re-recording those tracks]… I never knew that. That doesn't lessen the fact that it happened. But that wasn't the way that it was presented to me at all. It was weird."

He continued: "I will say this: to hear the original guitar, bass and drum tracks in my headphones while I was recording, was one of the most insane things that I will probably ever experience. I also think I heard some guitar solos that I'd never heard before."

Bordin went on to say: "There's a reason why those albums are so good, and why people love them so much. They're magical. That's down to all the guys who made those albums. Far be it from me to ever want to fuck with that. It's something to be treasured."

After Bordin was reminded that the original albums were eventually restored for the 30th-anniversary editions, he said: "They had to [do that]. It was just weird."

Ozzy told The Pulse of Radio he was against the idea of replacing the original tracks when he found out about it. "Believe me, it wasn't my doing," he said. "I mean, I didn't know that was being done, 'cause Sharon was fighting all the legal things that were going down at the time. I said, 'What did you do that for?' And she said, 'The only way I could stop everything was if it went to that level.' And I said, 'You know what, whatever the circumstances were, I want the original thing back.' I mean, I wouldn't have done that."

Daisley told Rock Cellar in a 2012 interview that the 30th-anniversary reissues of both albums could have featured the material as bonus content. He explained, "I offered to supply tapes of our rehearsals and writing sessions, to go as proper bonus material. And I just said that I wanted a royalty out of it, because it's my stuff. But they wouldn't do it because they didn't want to give me a royalty — they just wanted to buy it."

Daisley said that he and Kerslake were fired because of disagreements with Sharon over a number of things, including refusing to do two shows in one day out of worry that Ozzy would blow out his voice.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/faith- ... cg5ux9j.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Fin bon le mec on lui demande en studio de reprendre tous les titres de deux albums entiers à la batterie, y avait quelques indices quand-même!
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Répondre