CANDLEMASS show special Ancient Dreams à Stockholm le 28/12

Partagez les impressions de vos expériences LIVE!

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Règles du forum
Pour une tournée, SVP postez toutes les dates européennes disponibles dans le topic + la période ou quelques dates dans le titre du topic.
Répondre
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Vu sur le site du groupe :

"This is it…The heaviest night in Stockholm this year: ANCIENT DREAMS LIVE at Debaser Medis on december 28 in Stockholm!
Candlemass will play the album in its entirety for the first time ever! Expect a very special evening with the Kings of Doom celebrating 25 years of ANCIENT DREAMS. Special t-shirts, posters and hopefully a very nice vinyl surprice will be available this evening only.
Don’t miss out on this one friends of DOOM "
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

sans Messiah,cela n'a pas la même dimension...
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

:,( :,( :,( :,(
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voici la setlist du groupe :

01. Dark Reflections
02. Under The Oak
03. Prophet
04. Bewitched
05. Psalms For The Dead

"Ancient Dreams" set

06. Mirror Mirror
07. A Cry From The Crypt
08. Darkness In Paradise
09. Incarnation Of Evil
10. Bearer Of Pain
11. Ancient Dreams
12. The Bells Of Acheron
13. Epistle No. 81
14. Black Sabbath Medley

Encore:

15. Black As Time
16. Solitude

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

:up: :up: :up: Ils auraient pu éviter le medley BLACK SAB' er le remplacer par un titre rare (quoi qu'il est rare aussi ce medley :P ).

Et les guests ?
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour l'instant je n'ai vu aucune information à ce sujet, faudra attendre les vidéos sur Youtube peut-être.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

OK, merci. ;) Je vais fouiller de mon côté.

:edit: commentaire d'un spectateur trouvé sur le forum du groupe : au niveau des guests, 2 seulement, un acteur suédois connu et Jörgen Sandström (GRAVE, ENTOMBED, KRUX). Un peu léger ...

"First I really enjoyed the show. A lot!

What about the "guest apperances" that was announced? It was reduced to Jörgen Sandström, growling through Incarnation of evil with the lyrics printed out in his hand all the time (he was jumping in at the last minute as I understood it) and Torsten Flink a well known (famous or infamous?) theater actor in sweden. He was supposed to sing Epistel 81, just as Carl Michael Bellman wrote it hundreds of years ago. Unfortunatly he messed it up really bad. In the end Leif stood beside Torsten singing it. Cool idea (not Leif having to sing it of course!). Very cool idea actually but it all became a moment of unintended, confusion and bemusement.

They started out with a few new ones (Notably Psalms for the dead with an amazing "church organ" intro by Per Wiberg) and a few old ones. And its worth stating; Mats sings whatever Candlemass material really well. I think his precence makes the whole band much more relaxed and better.

Then it was time for Anicent Dreams. I think the album is very up and down. Two of my top favourite songs Darkness in Paradise and Bells of Acheron are on that album, and some of my least "classic era" songs; Cry from the Crypt and Bearer of Pain. But much to my joy even the weak songs worked just fine. To some extant the songs suffers from crap sound and production on the album, live last night they came alive (pun intended). Anicent Dreams was amazingly slow. Janne really let the song hang inbetween the snare strokes. Janne, btw, had his own support club wearing hoodies that said "No one plays doom like Janne Lindh", they were chanting "Janne, Janne, Janne" inbetween every other song. They also gave Janne his own hoodie but his said "I am Janne Lindh". Perfect!
Anyway, they finished the album by playing the BS medley. I did not expect that.

Then they did a few songs more before the encore Solitude with the performance of a burlesque dancer. A very unexpected move! But in wierdness it was still, by far, overshined by Torsten Flink.

Oh, and if there is one song that works being growled its Incarnation of Evil. Jörgen did a super fine job. Hats off to him!"
Répondre