Revenus des groupes

Débats divers généralistes, conseils, sondages, tops, questions existentielles.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

jony a écrit :
11 déc. 2017, 18:22
J'aurais pas pensé quand même pour les GUNS non plus. Je n'aurais pas pensé non plus voir DRAKE et THE WEEKND si haut classés... étant donné que je ne connais pas du tout ces groupes...
Ce ne sont pas des groupes mais des rappeurs américains ;)
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Ah ben merde alors...
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Christina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil) donne son avis sur Spotify :
Asked if she uses Spotify and what her opinion is of streaming-music services in general, Cristina said: "I do. I actually like the idea, because I'm a really lazy listener. Because when I'm home, I like to be surrounded by music, but if you start asking me the titles of the songs, the titles of the records, I'm, like… unless they're big classics, sometimes I know the song and I even know the lyrics, but I don't know the title. And I love to listen to music when I'm home, when I'm around. So with Spotify, it's cool, because I can have my own setlist, my own playlist, but at the same time, when this is over, it keeps on going, and it kind of keeps the same vibe of my taste, of what I like, so I can discover new bands. And I can go, 'Oh, I like this song. What is it?' And I can check it out and maybe add it to my playlist."

She continued: "I think it's cool to discover new music and to listen to the old classics. Sometimes it also helps me to remember our lyrics. When we're preparing a show, I put a setlist with our songs, and then I listen to it, and I'm just like, 'Okay.' So I really, really like Spotify. And I think it's an intelligent way to kind of give some money to the artists as well, which I think is fair. Of course, it's not the same amount of money that you would get through the regular publishing if you sell a CD or the money that you would get from selling merch at the venues. But I think that it's way better than just downloading it illegally. This way you can have some music. It's something in between. 'Cause I understand that there's not a lot of money around, and kids have to play with whatever they have — they have to survive, and they want to buy music as well. But from the artist point of view, it is important, because you're investing a lot of time and a lot of money in what you create, so I think it's fair to have something back just for the fact that this way, you company can keep on going and creating, 'cause it's a cycle. It's not because you want to have a pool in your home — which we don't have. It's to create more music, to create more merch, to create more stuff for whoever likes our music and us."

Cristina also talked about the fact that many artists rely on crowdfunding campaigns to raise the money needed to pay for the making of their albums. "It is weird, because, to me, the logical thing would be I give you [an album], which, to me, it's half of my heart, if not all heart, and you give me some of the money, and with this money, I can invest it in another heart that I can give you," she said. "So I think it's absolutely fair. It's the same thing as going into the grocery store and buying some food. This way they can produce more food they can sell you. It's the same thing — it should be a cycle to keep things going."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lacuna ... sKIZrkP.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

ah j'ai un exemple sur le sujet "payer pour jouer"
Tu veux participer au headbang
1er tour >>>>>tu fais un cheque de caution de 240 euros et tu dois vendre 30 places a 8 euros
2eme tour >>>>>tu fais un chèque de caution de 500 euros et tu dois vendre 50 places a 10 euros
finale >>>>> tu fais un chèque de caution de 720 euros et tu dois vendre 60 places a 12 euros

avec the cleaner en 2005 on avait ouvert pour la tournée DARK AGE / TORMENT / PARAGORN et on avait des preventes a fairze.
on nous avais proposer d'ouvrir pour IRON MASK et VITAL REMAINS mais pareil a chaque fois c'était prevente et cheque de caution a la clé donc on avait dit non
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Répondre