Les stars qui mettent des Tee-Shirts DUMETAL

Débats divers généralistes, conseils, sondages, tops, questions existentielles.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

J'ai pas encore ouvert le lien mais si ils mettent Taylor Momsen je rage quit.
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Bon ils ont des goûts de chiotte. :diable: :D
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

En fait c'est totalement dans le sujet vu que ce sont des personnalités qui écoutent du metal, on ne voit pas leurs t-shirts. C'est plus basés sur des faits ou des déclarations donc un peu plus pertinent que Miley Cirus avec un t-shirt de Maiden :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Balin a écrit :Bon ils ont des goûts de chiotte. :diable: :D
Sauf la fille du maire de New York! :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

guardianofsteel a écrit :
Balin a écrit :Bon ils ont des goûts de chiotte. :diable: :D
Sauf la fille du maire de New York! :D
Ouais enfin je sais pas pourquoi mais je sens qu'elle aime Sabaton. :,(
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Qu'elle vienne faire un tour au Beers, on verra ça :diable:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Pas trop surpris pour Michael Fassbender, il a une tête à jouer dans un groupe comme Meshuggah. Ou de grind. :D

Sinon, je lis Michael C. Hall, ça c'est plutôt cool, et puis, "il a été vu à un concert de Lamb of God". :/

:diable:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Fantomas
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Fantomas »

je connais pas tous ces gens....toutes ces foutues "stars" me donnent la gerbe en général....
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Balin a écrit :J'ai pas encore ouvert le lien mais si ils mettent Taylor Momsen je rage quit.
Elle en joue carrément elle :hum:

Non mais en fait ce ne sont des gens même pas connus :/

En plus on a tous quelques petits groupes de country/rap/classique fétiches qu'on écoute régulièrement bien, ce n'est pas pour autant que l'on serait considéré comme des cowboys ou des rappeurs...
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Si on en porte mais que l'on ne se considère pas comme, ça compte?
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Monster
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Monster »

Rihanna fan de Judas Priest ?

Dowëri lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi
PE
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par PE »

Elle a fait beaucoup plus obscur que ça il y a quelques jours

C'est peut-être Nuno Bettencourt qui lui suggère les t-shirts ? Remarque, si c'est lui pour le tshirt de Krokus, il est taquin :D
PE
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par PE »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

A propos de Rihanna, Nuno explique que jouer pour elle, contrairement à ce que pensent ses fans, est "challenging" :
Asked about how he landed the gig as the guitarist in pop superstar Rihanna's band and whether he can foresee himself doing that for a long time to come, Nuno responded: "I'm hoping I don't have to do it anymore. Not towards Rihanna, of course, but it's really time consuming.

"I've never done another gig where I was kind of, like… not my own, actually, really. And I'd been asked through the years to do stuff, even with not just necessarily pop artists but with other rock bands, and I've always declined.

"We had just finished an EXTREME tour and a friend of mine, who is a musical director, Tony Bruno, he hit me up. He goes, 'I know I've asked you ten times already, but I know you're in L.A., we're in L.A. Ri saw some of your videos. Would you consider doing…?' He just said 'three months' of this promo. And I was, like, you know what?! I'm in my forties, I've been sticking to my guns for so long and not doing anything else. 'Cause at first I said, 'No. Why would I wanna do it? There's really no guitar in that stuff.' And he said, 'Well, that's the thing. She wants it to be a lot heavier live.' And I'm, like, 'So I get to do what I do.' And he goes, 'Completely. Your rig…' [And I said], 'I get to ruin every one of her songs?' And he was, like, 'Yeah.' So I thought that would be fun."

He continued: "It's interesting. Anybody who's come to see that show, even from the perspective of journalists or magazines, whether it be in Germany or in the States, they come and interview me, but they don't plan on staying for the show. And I always say, 'Just stay. Just stay for a couple of songs.' Then they stay for the night and then they always end up sending me a text or an e-mail message apologizing, [saying that] they didn't know that there was that much musicianship going on. The drummer's from Stevie Wonder. It's, like, it's a real band, and nothing's on playback. We take the songs and we really play them; they're nothing like [they are on] the album.

"When people ask me, 'Why would you do something that you can do with your eyes closed?' And it's a difficult gig. The hats that you have to wear, feel-wise… You go from a basic pop song like 'Umbrella' to to reggae song to a club track to even, like, a punk song and R&B stuff. So the amount of different textures and feels, and to have to play along with these incredible musicians who hear everything, it's definitely not a punch-in-the-clock-type situation for me. Live, it keeps you busy. It's one thing doing your own thing, it's your own shit… It sounds crazy, but it's really challenging. It really is."

Nuno added: "Whatever people's perceptions are of whatever Rihanna is, it's definitely a different animal live — completely different. At first, even when I went to work with her, I was, like, 'Can she really sing?' A lot of times with the singers you hear now, there's a lot of that Auto-Tune element and you don't know who can really sing. But when I went to rehearsal, I could not believe how well she sang, and I could not believe how well she sings live.

"It was really messed up, because nothing is on track except for some bells and whistles sounds, and explosions — just sound-effects stuff — but every review was saying her vocals were on track, and none of it is. But it's incredible. I was actually going, 'Wow!' There's actually great background singers that they get purposely to somewhat sound like her vibe, and it was amazing. And it actually made me realize, even when you can do it, and you can sing, and she is, they're still telling her that she can't do it."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/extrem ... RPSCf1C.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
SpittingFire
Black Stone Wielder
Black Stone Wielder

Message par SpittingFire »

Christophe Guyot porte toujours un beau t-shirt à la télé...

Et des trucs comme ça :

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Je n'étais pas au courant mais Juliette Lewis outre avoir été la chanteuse de son propre groupe, est une fan de metal et apprécie particulièrement Mastodon et aussi The Dillinger Escape Plan.

Du coup, elle a participé au prochain Giraffe Tongue Orchestra (avec membres de Mastodon et DEP !) :D

http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/03/17/yu ... upergroup/

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

C'est aussi une bonne pote de Lemmy. ;)
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

"Lady Gaga veut être la prochaine IRON MAIDEN"

http://www.metronews.fr/culture/lady-ga ... tl5NsXjKM/

Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

Je ne suis pas trop étonné de la part de Lady Gaga

Saxon frontman Biff Byford recently got to meet and hang out with Lady Gaga backstage at one of her shows in London over the past weekend. The pop star herself posted a picture of the two together via Twitter with the following message:

“Me and Biff Byford of Saxon! Denim and Leather, he said I look better in the blood flesh. (DIED)”

Byford also confirmed the odd meeting by posting the following message on Saxon’s official website:

“Got passes to see Lady Gaga for my daughter, but she couldn’t go so I went with our agent, Steve. As we walked backstage, we met the manager of heavy metal DJ Lady Starlight and a couple of members of the support act Semi-Precious Weapons and they invited us back to the dressing room for a drink. As we drained our glasses, we said thanks and say hello to Lady Gaga from us.

The show was great, [and] we went off to the backstage bar for another drink. Suddenly Lady Starlight came in and said that Lady Gaga would like to meet us. Then we had a fantastic 50 minutes with Miss Gaga, who is a massive heavy rock fan and SAXON fan talking everything rock. She’s a great lady and it was a great privilege to meet her.”

This pretty much confirms that Lady Gaga is a secret metal head/hard rock fan, which we already suspected In addition to posting pictures of her meeting KISS this past Summer, and to including Metallica and Iron Maiden as her Ping picks, Miss Gaga was also caught quoting Saxon via tweets after a visit to the burger join Kuma’s Corner. And now she’s freaking out over meeting Saxon’s singer via Twitter. Like we said before, the fact that she follows a metal band as obscure as Saxon (well, at least obscure to mainstream America) earns her major metal props in our minds
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Kanye West avec un t-shirt de Testament, ce qui a poussé Alex Skolnick a un commentaire ironique / sarcastique :
**UPDATE**: TESTAMENT guitarist Alex Skolnick has released the following statement regarding the fact that hip-hop artist and producer Kanye West was photographed wearing a TESTAMENT t-shirt over the weekend:

"Alright. So I posted a wiseass comment meant just for friends who tagged me on Facebook — wasn't meant as an official statement but now it got picked up and is making news. Had I been asked to comment publicly, I'd probably say something more like this:

"I like hip-hop generally and while not a Kanye West fan, I recognize that Kanye is respected by some folks in the music industry whom I respect. Normally I'd be flattered and appreciative from one artist to another (those who follow me outside TESTAMENT know I'm very open musically and work with artists of many genres). If Kanye genuinely knows and likes TESTAMENT — and isn't just wearing our shirt as part of this current bizarre fad among trendy fashionistas and Hollywood types to wear old metal concert tees — then that's great, more power to him and respect. However, I truly doubt that's the case (and would love to be proven wrong).

"It's not the music/artist part of the equation I have a problem with — it is the reality TV, publicity junkie part. Kanye may consider himself an artist, which I can accept (although an artist on the level of those he compares himself to? Pablo Picasso? Sorry, not feeling it). Artistry aside, the Kardashian clan (of which he's a part of by marriage) are not doing art — it is the lowest form of cheap entertainment, turning people into brainless nincompoops and slowly destroying the country, a place that's descended to the point of the majority now embracing anti-intellectualism, denying facts, disbelieving science, believing fake news, avoiding rationality, shunning critical thinking and no longer recognizing the difference between reality and reality TV (case in point: electing a reality TV star as president, someone Kanye is now cozying up to). I find these offenses so unforgivable that I cannot find enjoyment in a major celebrity and artist I'd otherwise respect (musically, at least) wearing our shirt, much as I'd like to.

"So my initial response, while admittedly less eloquent, it is still an honest reflection of the moment."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Alors que le mec 1 a mis ça comme il aurait pu mettre un tee shirt Telethon 2013...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

il est surtout très mal habillé, aucune cohérence esthétique.
OMNIO a écrit :
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
chevelu
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par chevelu »

Ben les baskets blanches c'est raccord avec le t-shirt. Il y aurait eu la languette qui ressort, aucun doute sur la sincérité du fan de thrash.
citrouille a écrit :UFO est inclassable UFO c'est la vie UFO convient à tous les topics d'un forum !
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

En allant acheter un jean à mon fils chez h&m il y avait un vendeur tarlouze de chez h&m avec un cure dent dans la bouche, une coupe de footballeur, un jean serré et retroussé avec chevilles apparentes et des petites baskets brillantes et fashion : il portait un t-shirt Slayer. :help: :help: :help:

ça me fait sourire mais ça m'énerve en même temps :grr: je dois être trop vieux jeu
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Globox666 a écrit :En allant acheter un jean à mon fils chez h&m il y avait un vendeur tarlouze de chez h&m avec un cure dent dans la bouche, une coupe de footballeur, un jean serré et retroussé avec chevilles apparentes et des petites baskets brillantes et fashion : il portait un t-shirt Slayer. :help: :help: :help:

ça me fait sourire mais ça m'énerve en même temps :grr: je dois être trop vieux jeu
t'es pas trop vieux, t'es surtout réac.
OMNIO a écrit :
Mordor
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Mordor »

:D
Répondre