Jeff Hanneman (Slayer) 1964-2013

Rendons hommage au talent des artistes qui nous ont quittés.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Because overdose is sooo 1980.
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'ironie tragique du sort est qu'il était sponsorisé par Heineken.

On peut aussi imaginer qu'il ne devait pas être bien dans sa peau après cette piqure d'araignée qui l'empêchait de jouer... :/
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

C'est clair... :/ Surtout qu'il ne semblait pas avoir eu d'emplois à part Slayer, ne faisait donc que tourner perpétuellement avec Slayer et enregistrer des fois des albums. Il n'avait pas d'enfants non plus, donc avec cet arrêt forcé, il se retrouvait devant à peu près rien.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Everflow a écrit :L'ironie tragique du sort est qu'il était sponsorisé par Heineken.

On peut aussi imaginer qu'il ne devait pas être bien dans sa peau après cette piqure d'araignée qui l'empêchait de jouer... :/
Ca rappelle tristement le cas Bon Scott avec Jack Daniels.
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

DETAILS FOR JEFF HANNEMAN MEMORIAL CELEBRATION ANNOUNCED:

The Jeff Hanneman Memorial Celebration will take place on Thursday, May 23 at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles from 3:30 - 7:30PM. Hanneman passed away on May 2 at the age of 49.

The Memorial Celebration will be free and open to the public on a first-come, first-in basis (subject to venue capacity). All ages are welcome, and paid parking will be available around the venue.

Jeff Hanneman helped shape Slayer's uncompromising thrash-metal sound as well as an entire genre of music. His riffs of fury and punk-rock attitude were heard in the songs he wrote, including Slayer classics "Angel of Death," "Raining Blood," "South of Heaven" and "War Ensemble." Hanneman co-founded Slayer with fellow-guitarist Kerry King, bassist Tom Araya and drummer Dave Lombardo in Huntington Park, CA in 1981. For more than 30 years, Hanneman was the band member who stayed out of the spotlight, rarely did interviews, amassed an impressive collection of World War II memorabilia, was with his wife Kathy for nearly three decades, shut off his phone and went incommunicado when he was home from tour, did not want to be on the road too late into any December as Christmas was his favorite holiday, and, from the time he was about 12 years old, woke up every, single day with one thing on his mind: playing the guitar.

It was once suggested to Slayer that if they would write "just one mainstream song that could get on the radio," they would likely sell millions of records and change the commercial course of their career, similar to what had happened to Metallica with 1993's "Enter Sandman." Jeff was the first to draw a line of integrity in the sand, replying, "We're going to make a Slayer record. If you can get it on the radio, fine, if not, then fuck it."
Lama of Steel
Captain America version Keep It True

Message par Lama of Steel »

Qui est la source? Je pose la question parce qu'il y a un anachronisme, enter sadman appartient au black album, sorti en 91 et non pas en 93.
Chacal a écrit : je tombe sur Dark Avenger et toi..Toi t'es juste personne en fait, à l'instar de tous les groupes de trve sur lesquels vous vous branlez allègrement. Même les clébards sont plus intelligents que vous, au moins ils ne chient pas où ils dorment. Tes faux semblants tu peux te les foutre au cul. Moi je trouve que t'es qu'un sale con, et je t'emmerde
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Le FB de Slayer
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Oui j'ai vu passer le message aussi
Lama of Steel

La question dans ce cas est qui s'occupe d'alimenter le FB de Slayer? Ces genres d'erreurs sur une page "officiel" est imperdonable.
Chacal a écrit : je tombe sur Dark Avenger et toi..Toi t'es juste personne en fait, à l'instar de tous les groupes de trve sur lesquels vous vous branlez allègrement. Même les clébards sont plus intelligents que vous, au moins ils ne chient pas où ils dorment. Tes faux semblants tu peux te les foutre au cul. Moi je trouve que t'es qu'un sale con, et je t'emmerde
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

C'est à dire que... le seul calé en histoire dans le groupe, bah il est mort justement :D
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

et peut être que le carton médiatique d'enter sadman n'a eu lieu qu'en 93 ? va savoir ?
c'est pas forcément impERdonable ;)
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
Lama of Steel

Dave Smallwood a écrit :et peut être que le carton médiatique d'enter sadman n'a eu lieu qu'en 93 ? va savoir ?
c'est pas forcément impERdonable ;)
Faux, c'était le premier single de cet album avant Enter Sadman. Ce "tube a cartonné" dès août 91. Si toi ou moi faisons une erreur, ce n'est pas grave, on peut toujours se faire corriger par quelqu'un mais sur un site officiel, c'est honteux.
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

C'est pas le site officiel, c'est la page Facebook officielle. Effectivement y'a une erreur, mais un statut FB, une fois posté, c'est impossible à éditer.
Lama of Steel

D'accord, mais je tenais à souligner qu'il y avait un anachronisme :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'intégralité du mémorial qui lui a été consacré, avec Robert Trujillo, Kerry King, etc :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

De belles photos vintage d'Hanneman tirées du bouquin Murder in the Front Row :

http://www.spin.com/gallery/slayer-jeff ... ea-thrash/
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le témoignage de sa femme qui raconte la descente aux enfers de Jeff, le fait qu'elle n'a pas réussi à lui faire entamer une cure, sa terrible dépression lorsqu'il a réalisé qu'il n'arrivait plus à jouer de la guitare comme avant...
In the August 2013 issue of Guitar World magazine, Kathryn Hanneman, the wife of late SLAYER guitarist Jeff Hanneman, recalled the spider bite that he suffered in January 2011 and the resulting infection that ravaged the flesh and tissues of Jeff's arm, leading to numerous surgeries, skin grafts and intense periods of rehab that forced him into semi-retirement and left him near death at several points.

"Jeff had been visiting a friend in the L.A. area," said Kathryn. "He was in the Jacuzzi one night relaxing, and he had his arm over the side, and he felt something, like a bite or a prick. But of course he didn't think anything of it. He came home about a week later, and he was pretty well lit when he came through the front door. He wasn't feeling well, and he just wanted to go upstairs and go to sleep.

"Before he did he said, 'Kath, I need to show you something, even though I really don't want to.' And he took off his shirt, and I just freaked out when I saw his arm. It was bright red and three times the normal size. I said, 'Jeff, we need to go now. We need to get you to the ER.' But all he wanted to do was go to bed and sleep, and I knew that I was trying to rationalize with a very intoxicated person. So there was nothing I could do that night. But the next morning I convinced him to let me take him in. He didn't have a lot of strength, but I was able to get him into the car.

"When we got to the hospital in Loma Linda, they took one look at him and they immediate knew what it was, so they took him right in. Jeff told me to go home because we both knew he'd be there for hours and neither of us thought it would be a life-or-death situation.

"About three or four hours later, Jeff called me and said, 'Kath, it's not good. They may have to amputate. I think you need to come back here.' When I got there, Jeff was on the stretcher waiting to go into surgery, and the doctor put it in perspective for me. He said, 'I need you to see your husband. He may not make it.' The doctor looked at Jeff and told him, 'First I'm going to try to save your life. Then I'm going to try to save your arm. Then I'm going to try to save your career.' And looking at Jeff on that stretcher and possibly saying goodbye, knowing that I may never see him again… was one of the hardest moments of my life."

According to Kathryn, Jeff struggled emotionally and developed major depression after he returned home and began the process of rehabilitating his arm in the hopes of regaining his ability to play guitar.

"I couldn't get Jeff to go to rehab or therapy," Kathryn said. "I think he was letting the visual of his arm get to his emotions, and it was messing with his mind. It was hard to keep him upbeat at that point.

"I think he thought he could do this on his own — that he would just to go rehearsal and play, and that that would be his rehab. But I think he started to learn, once he tried rehearsing, that he wasn't playing up to his ability and that he wasn't able to play guitar at the speed he was used to. And I think that really hit him hard, and he started to lose hope."
Tony Le Pouilleux

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

:(
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

L'horreur :(
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Bah putain :nul: :/
ImageImageImage
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

:,(
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Pour ceux qui ont l'occasion de le choper le dossier hommage de Guitar World est vraiment top ! :up: :(

J'avais lu l'interview croisée de Keery King et Jeff Hanneman et on y apprenait beaucoup sur la relation entre les 2 justement...

Quand on voit les dossiers de Guitar Part à côté... Bref, c'est pas le sujet ! :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z50PVHIM00E#t=38

une session backstage du big four où on apperçoit il me semble Jeff Hanneman à partir de 0'20
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

déjà 3 ans que ce monstre du metal est mort putain RIP :bang: :bang: :bang:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

:bang: :zork:
GANDALF :gandalf: