Geoff Nicholls (Black Sabbath, Quartz) 1948-2017

Rendons hommage au talent des artistes qui nous ont quittés.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Le clavier qui a accompagné Black Sabbath pendant des années est décédé.
Message de Tony Iommi.
'm so saddened to hear the loss of one of my dearest and closest friends Geoff Nicholls. He's been suffering for a while now with lung cancer and he lost his battle this morning. Geoff and I have always been very close and he has been a real true friend to me and supported me all the way for nearly 40 years. I will miss him dearly and he will live in my heart until we meet again.

Rest In Peace my dear friend.
Tony
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
MDT
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par MDT »

Également guitariste et claviériste chez Quartz qui venaient tout juste de se reformer avec lui :(
:rip:

GEOFF NICHOLLS ..... LEGEND , BAND MEMBER AND FRIEND
29th February 1944 to 28th January 2017

Everyone in the band, and associated with the band, are struggling to find the words to express their feelings and sadness regarding the passing of their dear friend Geoff Nicholls earlier this morning at home.
Geoff had been unwell for a long time battling cancer and had under gone extensive radio and chemotherapy plus other trial treatment but all sadly to no avail in the end.
In this darkest and lowest moment of time Geoff's lyrics and music speak volumes to us and for us and through these his memory will live on forever.
Our deepest sympathies,thoughts and prayers go out to Gloria and her family as they try come to terms with their loss. RIP GEOFF xxx
TrVe Guadeloupean Zouk Metal
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nicholls est à l'origine de la fameuse ligne de basse de "Heaven and Hell". Mais il est toujours resté dans l'ombre...

Paix à son âme.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Everflow a écrit :Nicholls est à l'origine de la fameuse ligne de basse de "Heaven and Hell". Mais il est toujours resté dans l'ombre...

Paix à son âme.
En fait il est apparu comme membre officiel sur l album seventh star oû il est en photo dans le line up....
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Répondre